OH - Man Raped 3-Year-Old For Internet Video

Without counseling, I dread to think of how these kids will turn out.

this happened in AUgust 2005 and they are just now being sentenced???? HORRIBLE TRAGEDY.

I think that some people should be sterilized. I think that if a sex offender can be castrated, people who neglect and abuse children should never have the means to bring new life into this world. I don't think that it should be a right to have kids. I mean you have to pass a test and get a license to drive a car, but any two wastes of skin can bring children into the world and do this sort of thing!
This sort of stuff makes me literally want to vomit.

Let's just hope they are not offered to be put into segregation for their own protection. *I* personally don't believe that should be allowed in any case when these and a few other circumstances are present. Throw em out into general population and let the "public" have at them. They didn't offer any protection to their children before they did these heinous acts upon them!

I still cannot fathom what would make a person want to do that to their child let alone WATCH someone else do it to theirs.

*The cases I do believe in special protection are when children are sentenced to adult population for whatever reason. Even though some of these "kids" do commit murder etc, at the age of 14,15 etc, I don't believe they are necessary totally equipped mentally to deal w/ an adult prison environment*

WARNING!!!! APPEAL CONTAINS VERY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF ABUSE.

STATE OF OHIO,
Plaintiff-Appellee,
vs.
PAUL KRAFT,
Defendant-Appellant.

Criminal Appeal From: Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas
Judgment Appealed From Is: Affirmed
Date of Judgment Entry on Appeal: May 11, 2007

snip

{¶15} Prior to trial, Kraft moved to dismiss all the pandering counts, claiming
that the pandering statute, R.C. 2907.322, was unconstitutionally overbroad and vague.
The trial court overruled Kraft’s motion. After a bench trial, the trial court convicted
Kraft on all 17 counts and adjudicated him a sexual predator. The court then sentenced
Kraft to a term of life imprisonment for each rape and to eight years of imprisonment for
each pandering offense. The court ordered that Kraft serve the terms consecutively.

Appeal at link:
http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf/1/2007/2007-Ohio-2247.pdf
====================================

Paul Kraft

Housed: Toledo Correctional Institution
Sentence Date: 03/07/2006
Appeal Denied: 05/11/2007

Offense: 5 counts 1st Degree Rape
Sentence: Life for each count

Offense: 12 counts Pandering Obscene Material Involving Minor
Sentence: 8 years each count

All sentences are consecutive resulting in 5 life terms plus 96 years.
====================================

Robin Kraft, 26, pleaded guilty in June to two charges of rape and four counts of child endangerment in what was possibly the most horrific and disturbing case of sexual abuse in American history. When Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge David Davis handed down his sentence, the maximum term of 40 years in prison, he said that Robin Kraft should not be released from prison while she can still bear children.

Much more at link:
http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/8-1-2006-104118.asp
========================================
Robin Kraft

Housed: Unknown

Robin is not in the DOC system. I read that at one point she was deemed incompetent to stand trial. Apparently, she was brought to competency in order to plead guilty. I suspect she is again mentally incompetent and is possibly in a mental hospital. Her court documents are sealed, which also leads me to believe this. I cannot see another reason for her documents to be sealed. Does anyone have another suggestion for why her files would be sealed? Since there is no clear paper trail here, I'm more or less guessing on this.

only reason i can think to seal records, is juvenile, or patriot act but neither of those would apply here i think.

glad the animal got life

Belinda is still at it...updating old cases; Thanks for all your research & reporting B!

more from link above:

"Investigators determined that both Kraft and his wife sexually abused their four sons and one daughter, ages 1 to 6, during the year prior to their arrests. The children were placed in foster care during the investigation, where they underwent evaluation. According to Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters, they had limited language skills at the time of their parents’ arrests, but they developed enough over the 10 months of investigation to be able to tell authorities what happened to them.

Prosecutors said during the trial that the five children have been seriously psychologically harmed, perhaps irreparably. Piepmeier told reporters after the sentencing, "These children were not beaten, there were no cuts or stabs, but the way these kids act now after living with this woman requires prolonged treatment to be normal, if ever." All of the children are currently in the care of the Hamilton County Department of Jobs and Family Services. Family members of the Krafts have requested custody of the children, but Deters’ office is fighting that request."

I could chew nails!!!!!! Thankfully, these children have responded to love & attention in a different setting.... God help the little innocents still living with abuse of every kind.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back