GUILTY OH - Mark Edwards for child sexual abuse, Springfield, 2014

VERY active search going on this minute for her. Please pray......

Evidently the girl is determined to be with this man, so it's going to be hard to charge him with kidnapping if she arranges to meet him and go with him. The thing to do, IMO, is to arrest him and charge him with whatever they can get on him, put his azz in prison and then she won't be able to be with him anymore.

I guess they can't issue an Amber Alert if she went with him willingly, since it seems her life is not in immediate danger. IDK, just a guess.

I was thinking the 44 year old man is determined to be with a 14 year old girl. And that she is in clear and present danger.

I was thinking the 44 year old man is determined to be with a 14 year old girl. And that she is in clear and present danger.

Why is he out on bond from the previous sexual assaults on the girl? Unbelievable.

Manhunt continues for abduction suspect, girl

Sheriff Gene Kelly said M's mother, TB, believes her daughter may have dyed her hair a dark color and had been asking her mother if she could dye it dark brown.

Authorities said Bruce and Edwards may view themselves as star-crossed lovers, and are worried a suicide pact between the two may exist.

Bruce is white, 5-foot-2 and 110 pounds. She is blonde and has blue eyes. She may be without her glasses and has braces.

Edwards is black, 5-foot-1 and 135 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair.

This case will be featured on CNN The Nancy Grace Show tonight.

Source:

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/n...nhunt-continues-abduction-suspect-girl/nd2L2/

This is so sad.....This man seems to be a sicko.

Evidently the girl is determined to be with this man, so it's going to be hard to charge him with kidnapping if she arranges to meet him and go with him. The thing to do, IMO, is to arrest him and charge him with whatever they can get on him, put his azz in prison and then she won't be able to be with him anymore.

I guess they can't issue an Amber Alert if she went with him willingly, since it seems her life is not in immediate danger. IDK, just a guess.

She is only 14. She doesn't get to decide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Law enforcement, Nancy Grace, etc... are on this case like a dirty shirt. This guy has no chance in hell. I wish all missing person's cases were this well represented and on the ball. This guy is just an idiot. Punk little b.....!

I only signed in at my own risk because I love you and your comment los2188.
Thanks for all you do on this board for reporting the good, the bad, and the ugly missing persons in this world.

Sheriff Gene Kelly said M's mother, TB, believes her daughter may have dyed her hair a dark color and had been asking her mother if she could dye it dark brown.

Authorities said Bruce and Edwards may view themselves as star-crossed lovers, and are worried a suicide pact between the two may exist.

Bruce is white, 5-foot-2 and 110 pounds. She is blonde and has blue eyes. She may be without her glasses and has braces.

Source:

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/n...nhunt-continues-abduction-suspect-girl/nd2L2/

BBM in red. . it never surprises me. Ugh.

Did I read that right? He was in a car his wife rented?! Did she know his plan was to run off with a 14yr old?

[modsnip]

Did I read that right? He was in a car his wife rented?! Did she know his plan was to run off with a 14yr old?

Yes, you read the Springfield newspaper article correctly. The rental car was found abandoned with a blown tire and both the suspect's and victim's cell phones were left in the rental car.

On the Nancy Grace Show on CNN, it was revealed that the license plate on the rental car was from Kentucky.

Manhunt: House of abduction suspect searched

The FBI is now involved in the national manhunt along with the U.S. Marshals Service. The FBI and the Clark County Sheriff's Office searched the suspect's home Thursday evening in Springfield.

Authorities suspected that someone could have lent assistance to the pair.

The newspaper reported that the restraining order petition was filed against the suspect after the girl's mother alleged the suspect previously had crawled through the window of the missing girl's home.

The suspect and the missing girl was reportedly seen at a soup kitchen in Springfield on Tuesday evening an hour before the missing girl's mother called police to report her daughter missing.

Source:

I'm thinking that the suspect and the missing girl likely got into another vehicle somewhere after ditching the rental car. I don't think they still would be on the run on foot, not with the freezing cold temeratures that we're currently having in Ohio.

I do know that depending on which interstate freeway you take, Springfield is less than an hour's drive from the Kentucky and Indiana border.

I hope that LE has sent fliers of the missing girl and the suspect to every soup kitchens and faith missions along the Ohio Valley region.

Authorities suspected that someone could have lent assistance to the pair.

Who in H*LL would be assisting him?! :notgood:

Hambirg, thanks for posting this pic.

I was able to get a good look at the photo id badge on his mall cop uniform.

From what I was able to determine from the pic, he apparently worked as a mall cop at Upper Valley Mall, an indoor shopping center in Springfield, Ohio.

Good job! I just saw the "Simon" and knew it was a mall.

I wonder if he has family in KY?

Source:

I have darkened Michaelas Hair - the first photo is of the Original from the Missing Persons Photos - the following 3 photos are darker shades of Brown.

If Michaela has dyed her hair darker it may look something like this below - though she could also have cut it or fringed it...

She is only 14. She doesn't get to decide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, apparently she did decide to be with him. Laws don't stop teenagers when they're determined. Do you really believe she cares about the law or the difference in their ages? She is not being held captive, from what LE has determined, so she made the choice. She decided.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back