OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you her statement was more like "blood everywhere" rather than a "pool of blood". Posting on here is like the old game of "telephone". Pretty soon, "blood everywhere" becomes "pool of blood". It's just the nature of people.

Not just here, lol, that's what all media do, too. JMO

Just curious where that information comes from? I don't remember seeing that stated as fact anywhere.

Information about blood in the living room also comes from the PCSO incident report.

Reporting Deputy Morgan Music:

"Upon entering the home I noticed a large amount of blood on the living room floor. The home was found to be unoccupied except for the two deceased males in the back bedroom."

Way back in the threads is a transcription of a portion of the incident report tweeted by a reporter in a photograph.

There's also this from an AP article that confirms what is in the report:

A sheriff's department report says a large amount of blood was found in the living room of the house where the first two victims were found; their bodies were located in a back bedroom.

http://staging.hosted.ap.org/dynami...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-05-06-00-12-15

When deputies went inside 4077 Union Hill Road, the report said deputies noticed “a large amount of blood on the living room floor," and two dead men in a back bedroom lying “in close proximity of each other.”

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/377435891.xhtml

Caller: There’s blood all over the house.

911: OK.

Caller: My brother-in-law’s in the bedroom and it looks like someone has beat the hell out of him.

911: OK.

Caller: There’s blood all over the (inaudible).

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...ipts-911-calls-pike-county-slayings/83445300/

911: You think they’ve both dead?

Caller: I think they’re both dead. It look like someone had beat the f---- out of them.

If you give LE permission to look in your house and they find stuff and decide to sieze it, does a search warrant then come into play? If so then it looks like we have already been told where the fifth search warrant came in to play. The interview with IJ. I wonder if they showed up at his moms looking for him and he wasn't there. She said they asked to look inside and acted like she gave them permission. I wonder if she called IJ and said where are you. I need you to turn yourself in now and that is how he ended up being pulled over where he was. He said he was on the phone with her. Has anyone else noticed the disappearance of the car for sale on his page. I went back to find it to try and see if he sold other cars and it's gone. Something else I noticed, he comments from more than one of his 7 profiles and he contradicts himself. Just like saying the babies mamas called on him for the reward when a reward hadn't been offered yet. One comment says he didn't even have anything to do with the fight on Union hill rd. Yet he says there was a previous problem. What was his previous run in with them if it wasn't the Union Hill rd. Why was he tagged in the comments about the UH fight if he wasn't there? Is this an ongoing fued. While I applaud parents taking thier kids in I have noticed the lack of parents on friends list. It kind of leads me to believe that just like in many other peoples lives the older generation has no clue what the younger generation is doing until something bad happens or somebody gets in trouble.

They mixed up the Hanna and Hannah's for a long time, and the babies and Chrissr and Chrisjr and numerous times I saw the claim that Bobby found her sister..................which may even be true, but it's not stated in her 911 call. ..............sheesh. JMO

In the interest of trying to keep everything straight, I don't think she said there was a "pool of blood in the living room", or anywhere did she? She said that there was "blood all over the house (or place)"?

Just trying to clarify and figure out what I missed. I apologize if I missed something.
BJM said in the 911 call that there was "blood all over the house" and the police officer in the written report that was released did say there was a large amount (pool?) of blood in the living room. IMO-Gary was in the living room and confronted the murderer and was beaten before being shot. Then, the murderer went back to the bedroom to shoot Chris Sr. If he heard the confrontation was Gary, I'm not sure about that. Gary was then dragged back to the bedroom and placed over Chris Sr. as Gary's dad mentioned in the interview he gave. ETA-I should of read ahead before I mentioned the LE report that everyone else already mentioned. Sorry for repeating. :blushing:

BJM said in the 911 call that there was "blood all over the house" and the police officer in the written report that was released did say there was a large amount (pool?) of blood in the living room. IMO-Gary was in the living room and confronted the murderer and was beaten before being shot. Then, the murderer went back to the bedroom to shoot Chris Sr. If he heard the confrontation was Gary, I'm not sure about that. Gary was then dragged back to the bedroom and placed over Chris Sr. as Gary's dad mentioned in the interview he gave.

That sounds logically what happened, but we really don't know. If Gary suffered a beating in the livingroom, wouldn't that have given Chris enough time to grab his gun? Maybe he did. We don't know. JMO We don't know how many perps, either

I am totally amazed at the creativity of this group to continue to come up with things to discuss despite little to no new information. Well done!!!! [emoji471]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random. Probably means nothing. The actual definition of execution style murder -

"An execution-style murder, also known as Chicago-style murder and execution-style killing, is an act of criminal murder where the perpetrator kills at close range a conscious victim who is under the complete physical control of the assailant and who has been left with no course of resistance or escape."

We have no idea what situation these people were in. They could have even been tied up and be being beaten, or drug back into the back room after they were killed in the living room.

I just found the "under complete physical control of the assailant and who has been left with no course of resistance or escape" interesting - like potentially shooting some people in limbs to not allow them to get away? Anyway, just a random thing. They seem to be using terms loosely, like sophisticated, so it probably doesn't even matter. Just wanted to note it.

JMO.

If you give LE permission to look in your house and they find stuff and decide to sieze it, does a search warrant then come into play? If so then it looks like we have already been told where the fifth search warrant came in to play. The interview with IJ. I wonder if they showed up at his moms looking for him and he wasn't there. She said they asked to look inside and acted like she gave them permission. I wonder if she called IJ and said where are you. I need you to turn yourself in now and that is how he ended up being pulled over where he was. He said he was on the phone with her. Has anyone else noticed the disappearance of the car for sale on his page. I went back to find it to try and see if he sold other cars and it's gone. Something else I noticed, he comments from more than one of his 7 profiles and he contradicts himself. Just like saying the babies mamas called on him for the reward when a reward hadn't been offered yet. One comment says he didn't even have anything to do with the fight on Union hill rd. Yet he says there was a previous problem. What was his previous run in with them if it wasn't the Union Hill rd. Why was he tagged in the comments about the UH fight if he wasn't there? Is this an ongoing fued. While I applaud parents taking thier kids in I have noticed the lack of parents on friends list. It kind of leads me to believe that just like in many other peoples lives the older generation has no clue what the younger generation is doing until something bad happens or somebody gets in trouble.

Yes, and he says "past differences", not just one difference incident.

I am totally amazed at the creativity of this group to continue to come up with things to discuss despite little to no new information. Well done!!!! [emoji471]

LOL. Just about everything is debatable about the crimes themselves and the motive(s) JMO

LOL. Just about everything is debatable about the crimes themselves and the motive(s) JMO

Even if they would just give us a teeny bit more information it might help us scale down all the insane theories lol, but it would probably just create more. Ha

If I had to go with one of them, I'd take revenge. Then again, we don't know if anything was stolen IIRC. But, revenge for what? Teen argument gone bad? Family slighted?

My motive of the hour is a power struggle. If that family unit had some sort of top billing in "whatever we care to insert here" it would make sense to take them all out, I guess. Any one of them could have stepped up and filled the empty slot. I think Hanna(h) (can never remember which way to spell it) Gilley was an innocent bystander, though.

I agree--neither revenge nor robbery. More like power/control.

Officers typically do not need a warrant to seize potential evidence observed in plain sight, eg a baggie on a table, a visible blood soaked rag or a gun on a couch if they entered a home under an exigent circumstance or had permission to enter - eg: (a knock and talk). But even in the event of exigent circumstances or owner consent, most smart police agencies will position an officer to secure the scene while a warrant is obtained just to cross all of the bridges and look for the rest of the evidence they cannot see openly.

Does anyone know the model of the trailers involved? It may help us to know the floor plans. In many of them the living room is a large area in the middle with the bedrooms at either end. If the back door and window that was open in FRS trailer was in a bedroom or bathroom I think that might help us piece together what all happened.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

IKR? And it doesn't help that there's nothing new. The latest is we don't know who let the dogs out, DR loved her friend that was killed, and FR's derby car either was or is going be used in the next derby although who is driving it is debatable.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Officers typically do not need a warrant to seize potential evidence observed in plain sight, eg a baggie on a table, a visible blood soaked rag or a gun on a couch if they entered a home under an exigent circumstance or had permission to enter - eg: (a knock and talk). But even in the event of exigent circumstances or owner consent, most smart police agencies will position an officer to secure the scene while a warrant is obtained just to cross all of the bridges and look for the rest of the evidence they cannot see openly.

I agree. They usually try to cover their asses just in case someone turns around and says they searched without permission etc.

Reportedly "some" were in bed.....so who wasn't? Even if Cjr was found outside, it doesn't mean that he had not been in bed and tried to escape. Maybe i'm being too nit-picky.......maybe they meant that some were found dead in their beds, and others were not. All could have been sleeping until their rude awakening. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500