OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
IKR? And it doesn't help that there's nothing new. The latest is we don't know who let the dogs out, DR loved her friend that was killed, and FR's derby car either was or is going be used in the next derby although who is driving it is debatable.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Don't forget the barn. That had the window and door freshly boarded up. But we've agreed to let the barn discussion have a rest. ;)

It's beyond our comprehension to see how so many young people involved in drugs can kill so easily. Two times this week in two different drug transactions the buyer or dealer was just shot and killed point blank. One was 19 and the other 21, the killers were the same age range, and don't appear to even know one another. It's become commonplace for these young people to just shoot for the money and/or drugs. The Rhoden killers planned out the attack on them, but I'm still seeing that lack of humanity in just shooting someone like it was a video game. It's become very prominent in the drug culture to just kill their victims.

If Chris was so careless to pay cash for Dana's property, did they let people the deal with, in any business, know they had alot of money or drugs? Many people that get money illegally aren't careless with it, because they don't want to be suspect. The Rhodens weren't discreet. Paying out with large amounts of cash, showing everything you have on social media, I can see people mapping out a plan to take money or drugs like it was a bank robbery. If they didn't know them beforehand, they could've gotten one of suspects to get to know the Rhodens, their homes, and everyday activities. Some people rob a bank and just leave, some get their kicks out of killing people in the robbery.

That sounds logically what happened, but we really don't know. If Gary suffered a beating in the livingroom, wouldn't that have given Chris enough time to grab his gun? Maybe he did. We don't know. JMO We don't know how many perps, either

Unless Chris was shot first, awakening Gary who tried to escape or fight back.

Reportedly "some" were in bed.....so who wasn't? Even if Cjr was found outside, it doesn't mean that he had not been in bed and tried to escape. Maybe i'm being too nit-picky.......maybe they meant that some were found dead in their beds, and others were not. All could have been sleeping until their rude awakening. JMO

Right. Just we don't know how many "some" were. It sounds like KR, HR, HG, and FR were in bed as far as we know. So that could be "some". I don't think we've had it confirmed at all that DR or CRjr was, nor has it been confirmed he was found outside other than hearsay in comments, unless I missed an article, I've been working a lot. And obviously CRsr and GR were not found in bed. But we still have the "some".

Officers typically do not need a warrant to seize potential evidence observed in plain sight, eg a baggie on a table, a visible blood soaked rag or a gun on a couch if they entered a home under an exigent circumstance or had permission to enter - eg: (a knock and talk). But even in the event of exigent circumstances or owner consent, most smart police agencies will position an officer to secure the scene while a warrant is obtained just to cross all of the bridges and look for the rest of the evidence they cannot see openly.
That's what I think. That's why I'm leaning towards IJs being a fifth warrant. He is grown and if he wasn't there it would be all the more reason to have a warrant because mom may not have been able to say exactly what was his or not. He may have had friends that hung out there.

Then there's this new issue about counterfeit money circulating. Wonder if that is in any way connected. JMO

Unless Chris was shot first, awakening Gary who tried to escape or fight back.

..or they could've been drinking or on drugs, heck one or more of the killers might've been partying with them till they knew they couldn't fight back. Maybe they came up to the door pretending to buy drugs, possibly simultaneously at Frankies, also.

Reportedly "some" were in bed.....so who wasn't? Even if Cjr was found outside, it doesn't mean that he had not been in bed and tried to escape. Maybe i'm being too nit-picky.......maybe they meant that some were found dead in their beds, and others were not. All could have been sleeping until their rude awakening. JMO
I've tried to find the posts about the hunter hearing gun shots... What time was that again? Friday 4/22 was a regular school day, so wouldn't CRJr. be up and getting ready for school?
What about DR? We know she allegedly got home after 11:00, but when was she supposed to work again? If she covered for a coworker (I seem to remember that) isn't it plausible her next shift would be at 8 like normal? What if she was up at 5 or 5? And HMR was allegedly a nursing her baby, surely the baby would have been hungry. Newborns eat every 2 hours on average, right? I think (and it's horrible) that it is possible one or more of these three were up and about....
Idk. Anything is possible

Does anyone know the model of the trailers involved? It may help us to know the floor plans. In many of them the living room is a large area in the middle with the bedrooms at either end. If the back door and window that was open in FRS trailer was in a bedroom or bathroom I think that might help us piece together what all happened.

I've been in a lot of trailers and I can't think of one where the bathroom has a full size window like the rest of the rooms. All the bathrooms I've seen have rectangular windows that are higher up.

I've been in a lot of trailers and I can't think of one where the bathroom has a full size window like the rest of the rooms. All the bathrooms I've seen have rectangular windows that are higher up.
Right, and it was that type of window that was opened, wasn't it? It was very close to the door iirc.

I've tried to find the posts about the hunter hearing gun shots... What time was that again? Friday 4/22 was a regular school day, so wouldn't CRJr. be up and getting ready for school?
What about DR? We know she allegedly got home after 11:00, but when was she supposed to work again? If she covered for a coworker (I seem to remember that) isn't it plausible her next shift would be at 8 like normal? What if she was up at 5 or 5? And HMR was allegedly a nursing her baby, surely the baby would have been hungry. Newborns eat every 2 hours on average, right? I think (and it's horrible) that it is possible one or more of these three were up and about....
Idk. Anything is possible

Hunter hearing shots is not MSM and cannot be discussed or speculated on.

CRjr stated in some comments on his FB page that he was homeschooled. Even if he wasn't, plenty of kids don't go to school everyday or skip or whatever, so we don't know for fact he would be up getting ready if he was attending public school or homeschool.

We can assume Dana would be working at 8 the next day, but we don't know that. And if she had worked a double the day before and worked close to home, maybe she intended to sleep in a bit more than usual that day and do the "roll out of bed and go to work" bit.

Typically newborns are up every 2 hours, but not always. Perhaps HR was awake and had a gun to her head and was pleading for her and her child's life.

Really, anything is possible.

I was going to say that as well, typically bathrooms in trailers don't have a full size window like that. I would suspect that was a window into a bedroom. The bathrooms are usually small and the shower/tubs seem to be on the outside wall often. Trailers I have seen typically have a non opening small window up at the top of the bathroom or a sky light. JMO.

I was going to say that as well, typically bathrooms in trailers don't have a full size window like that. I would suspect that was a window into a bedroom. The bathrooms are usually small and the shower/tubs seem to be on the outside wall often. Trailers I have seen typically have a non opening small window up at the top of the bathroom or a sky light. JMO.
Ok so the open window is most likely a bedroom?

Ok so the open window is most likely a bedroom?

With trailer lay outs I have seen, I would suspect it would be, yes. Typically the front door is opened into the living room and most trailers have a bit bigger windows in the living room, and windows like that seem to be in bedrooms with what I have witnessed. Obviously I can't confirm it, I don't know his trailer, but that's what I would assume, it is into a bedroom.

With trailer lay outs I have seen, I would suspect it would be, yes. Typically the front door is opened into the living room and most trailers have a bit bigger windows in the living room, and windows like that seem to be in bedrooms with what I have witnessed. Obviously I can't confirm it, I don't know his trailer, but that's what I would assume, it is into a bedroom.
I wish we could find the model numbers. We could look up the floor plans...

Good to see we are all on the same page.....lol,yup, anythings possible. JMO

Are the brand names on the trailers? JMO

At 799 Left Fork - 1989 Fleming 14X57

4077 Union - 2002 Fortune 14X60

It's on the auditor's site. I *think* those are the right addresses.

Feel free to correct any mistakes I made. I'm trying to make it look I'm cleaning house. :)

In single wides once you have been in 2 you have been in them all. You either have one bedroom at the opposite end or all the bedrooms are on one end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500