OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
(snipped by me for brevity)
I've been keeping an eye on this can of worms. :worms:
I'm very curious what her experience was that morning. We certainly aren't getting the full story.
No we are not! I'm not thrilled with either of the people that called 911.
BUT thanks to DS interview and BabyBoy's mom we have a narrower time line.
BabyBoy was dropped off (as in mom left) at 10:30 pm
KR was supposed to be up by 5:30 am
So everything must have happened between those hours, right?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No we are not! I'm not thrilled with either of the people that called 911.
BUT thanks to DS interview and BabyBoy's mom we have a narrower time line.
BabyBoy was dropped off (as in mom left) at 10:30 pm
KR was supposed to be up by 5:30 am
So everything must have happened between those hours, right?

Yes... Didn't DR either leave work or arrive home at 11?

To be fair I don't know what else one would expect BJM to do. When she entered CRSR'S trailer she had no idea it was a crime scene. For all she knew CRSr was injured and needed help. I would imagine that finding that one scene was bad enough and it never crossed her mind that FR'S trailer was another. As far as taking the babies out, she made a decision. She wasn't leaving the babies in there, I'm willing to bet preserving the crime scene didn't even cross her mind in the face of what she was seeing.
That doesn't mean I don't question her story, (first the dogs are loose then they're missing, them they're on the front friggin porch)(first she's alone, then she has a friend, and what exactly was she doing from 7 until 7:50)
But I believe with every fiber of my heart that had she left the babies and preserved the scene she'd still be criticized and perhaps seen as more of a suspect. It's as no win for her.

I just listened to the 911 call again (and for the last time I'll put myself through that again). She was hysterical and going into shock. I am the survivor of a vicious surprise attack, and I escaped and ran house to house until someone came out and called 911. From the moment someone responded, my mind started compartmentalizing and I went into deep shock. I can't begin to imagine what it was like to walk into something like Bobby Jo did. Of course she went to Frankies - and then more shock. Everything get's poured into one big pool of mental breakdown - time, events, where the dogs are... I still to this day can't remember where my dog was while I was being attacked. When the swat team arrived I was laughing hysterically because I was alive and my son wouldn't have to deal with my murder...

If you remember the lady on the 911 call told Bobby Jo to stay out of the trailer, don't let anybody in there. And Bobby Jo replied I'm done out of there. She was aware that it was her responsibility to stay out of the crime scene. Mine is not so much a critique of what she did as it is an awareness of how this would look to law-enforcement and what a serious issue it is. I certainly expect someone of LM's age to behave responsibly in public regardless how he feels.
I guess he missed that day of finishing school.

If you remember the lady on the 911 call told Bobby Jo to stay out of the trailer, don't let anybody in there. And Bobby Jo replied I'm done out of there. She was aware that it was her responsibility to stay out of the crime scene. Mine is not so much a critique of what she did as it is an awareness of how this would look to law-enforcement and what a serious issue it is. I certainly expect someone of LM's age to behave responsibly in public regardless how he feels.

Nowhere does it say she went back in, she went to get FR how was she supposed to know his home was also a crime scene, once she went in and found that out just like the majority of women would I suspect she got the kids away. I'm sorry I would not be thinking about bullets, casings, prints, DNA, nothing except those kids at that time. I don't know when it was decided we could speak negatively about those that are innocent last I checked it was against the rules.

I just listened to the 911 call again (and for the last time I'll put myself through that again). She was hysterical and going into shock. I am the survivor of a vicious surprise attack, and I escaped and ran house to house until someone came out and called 911. From the moment someone responded, my mind started compartmentalizing and I went into deep shock. I can't begin to imagine what it was like to walk into something like Bobby Jo did. Of course she went to Frankies - and then more shock. Everything get's poured into one big pool of mental breakdown - time, events, where the dogs are... I still to this day can't remember where my dog was while I was being attacked. When the swat team arrived I was laughing hysterically because I was alive and my son wouldn't have to deal with my murder...
I'm so sorry you went through that! But I understand what you mean. I've survived a traumatic event myself. For me it was like I was watching myself, or acting in a play.

I probably would have told the lady on the 911 call that I was going in the other trailer to get the babies and then hung up. But I would have been prepared as well as possible under the circumstances to take responsibility for my actions.

I'm very sorry to hear you experienced that, Lindadanette. How horrible. :(

I probably would have told the lady on the 911 call that I was going in the other trailer to get the babies and then hung up. But I would have been prepared as well as possible under the circumstances to take responsibility for my actions.
No to belabor this but at the time of the 911 call she didn't know the babies needed to be rescued.

Early on I had posted that link about JJ because I found it quite a coincidence that his court date was APRIL 22, but then I kind of forget about that theory, but now as I read more posts regarding it, I am not going to rule it out. What is even stranger yet IMO is there is no updates anywhere in regards to what about the APRIL 22 court date and why was this person even out on bond?!

Ok I've been thinking this for a while. I honestly believe that LM'S interview didn't come across the way he meant it to.
JMO
He was infuriated with the police because they focused on his son's license plates and towed the truck while his family lay dead in those trailers. I can empathize. An invalid license plate is nothing compared to the loss of one life let alone eight. His daughter, his grandbabies, all gone. And LE wants to take the truck because of a license plate? Why is that a priority?
Also, in listening to his first interview where he describes the altercation hw had with LE, I hear him say if "someone came kicking down my door and didn't say they were a deputy.. look out"
This man has been thrust into the spotlight and has no idea how to manage it.
I can't begin to imagine it how it would feel to have one child dead, let alone deal with that and know that the best theory LE can come up with is that his other daughter is responsible. It is no wonder he is frustrated with LE.

That's how I heard him say it as well. In other words, identify yourself if you come kicking around his door in the middle of the night, or else.

Does anyone know if the Mothers of IJ's babies are related or friends. I don't buy that "they thought they would get the 25000.00 reward" bit. I would think it really odd that not one but two of his ex's called to tell LE he did it. It shows what kind of person he has showed himself to be, to his ex girlfriends at least, when not one but two of his ex's think he is capable of murdering 8 people and virtually wiping out an entire branch of a family. That's not something I would want any ex of mine thinking let alone two ex's.
I must have missed something there. This is news to me! Two women called in on the tip line on him?

Yet, LM is still talking....still making comments....

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ed-to-family-of-pike-county-victims/84229484/

Authorities have told the families that the trailers will be moved back to the properties after the case is concluded at no cost to the families.
Manley said he can't quite imagine that.
"I wouldn't want to live in them. Who would want to live in a trailer where three people got murdered?" he said. "In my book, they could have burned them all to the ground."

Leonard Manley said numerous chickens and a 300- to 500-pound hog remain on the property.....

That's how I heard him say it as well. In other words, identify yourself if you come kicking around his door in the middle of the night, or else.

Can you imagine? Having been through that and then having someone banging on it in the middle of the night? Must have been terrifying.

How can anyone expect him to be able to deal with pushy reporters after just learning his daughter, his grandchildren and his former sil were murdered and having LE blame another of his children AND take his son's truck? Seems like we might can cut the old man some slack! :rollercoaster:

To me it has to come down to love or money. It doesn't look like love. Where was the majority of the visible money? From what I saw cars and property. The invisible money? Roosters, maybe or maybe not dogs (I don't remember seeing anything official), and 200 MJ plants. To me 200 plants between 8 people is not it. Regardless if all 8 people were directly involved in the "gardening" or not it was likely somewhat supporting all of them. I say this based on it being found at 3 of 4 locations and them all being of such close relationship. The roosters I really know nothing about it. But I guess there is money in it and that's why people do it and things could go wrong. Seems a little much over chickens. Land deals, buying people's land, what's in the ground on the land, what the future potintal of the land may be could all play motive. Cars could be stolen, putting a bigger ring at risk, several bad deals maybe, not paying for a shipment of some sort all could have sparked this as well.

Two of the homes stick out the most to me. KR if he was the main target I think they would of killed his ex wife and kids. I can see KR being a direct partner of CRsr in this and that being why he was included. The other is DR I feel someone would need to be directly connected at that home for a killer(s) not killing children to go another mile or so kill a teen, teenage mother of 2 and their mother. All the added risk to kill them, extra time, being seen, ect... I could see FR and HG not being involved and being killed because they were known of and so close. That makes more sense to me than DR and KR. I wouldn't be totally shocked if like someone mentioned KR was after the fact and not actuallty related to the other killings. I could see someone knowing his involvement going over maybe expecting him to be dead and he is not.

Killer(s) locking front doors and leaving out Windows without shutting the Windows makes no sense. I'm not sure anyone was waiting for babies to be born either unless the baby was motive. As for looking into cars being towed.... Well there was 100 of them, so identifying one on a tow truck (which is a lumina) doesn't matter (by the way there are like 6 cavaliers out of all the properties). The only way I see the cars being towed if they were not directly connected is that the cars need to be moved out of the way to move the trailers out of there or seized.

All of this is speculation and my opinion. I am not directly targeting anyone or their opinion so don't be offended please..... Except for the car people lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge