OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it has to come down to love or money. It doesn't look like love. Where was the majority of the visible money? From what I saw cars and property. The invisible money? Roosters, maybe or maybe not dogs (I don't remember seeing anything official), and 200 MJ plants. To me 200 plants between 8 people is not it. Regardless if all 8 people were directly involved in the "gardening" or not it was likely somewhat supporting all of them. I say this based on it being found at 3 of 4 locations and them all being of such close relationship. The roosters I really know nothing about it. But I guess there is money in it and that's why people do it and things could go wrong. Seems a little much over chickens. Land deals, buying people's land, what's in the ground on the land, what the future potintal of the land may be could all play motive. Cars could be stolen, putting a bigger ring at risk, several bad deals maybe, not paying for a shipment of some sort all could have sparked this as well.

Two of the homes stick out the most to me. KR if he was the main target I think they would of killed his ex wife and kids. I can see KR being a direct partner of CRsr in this and that being why he was included. The other is DR I feel someone would need to be directly connected at that home for a killer(s) not killing children to go another mile or so kill a teen, teenage mother of 2 and their mother. All the added risk to kill them, extra time, being seen, ect... I could see FR and HG not being involved and being killed because they were known of and so close. That makes more sense to me than DR and KR. I wouldn't be totally shocked if like someone mentioned KR was after the fact and not actuallty related to the other killings. I could see someone knowing his involvement going over maybe expecting him to be dead and he is not.

Killer(s) locking front doors and leaving out Windows without shutting the Windows makes no sense. I'm not sure anyone was waiting for babies to be born either unless the baby was motive. As for looking into cars being towed.... Well there was 100 of them, so identifying one on a tow truck (which is a lumina) doesn't matter (by the way there are like 6 cavaliers out of all the properties). The only way I see the cars being towed if they were not directly connected is that the cars need to be moved out of the way to move the trailers out of there or seized.

All of this is speculation and my opinion. I am not directly targeting anyone or their opinion so don't be offended please..... Except for the car people lol.

Some sensible ideas, Iron city. Can anyone verify that the 200 plants is all three grow ops combined? I thought it was just one. I believe it was reportedly worth half a mil. Depends on the quality, I guess. Still disagree about someone else (not connected to the first murders) taking the opportunity to kill Kenneth. Has that ever happened, except maybe in a B-movie? ;) Seriously, the second murderer would have to know nobody had talked to Kenneth that morning, that the medical examiner couldn't tell when he was killed, that nobody would see him in broad daylight, and that Kenneth was still in bed. I'm sorry, but that, IMO, is hard to believe.

To me it has to come down to love or money. It doesn't look like love. Where was the majority of the visible money? From what I saw cars and property. The invisible money? Roosters, maybe or maybe not dogs (I don't remember seeing anything official), and 200 MJ plants. To me 200 plants between 8 people is not it. Regardless if all 8 people were directly involved in the "gardening" or not it was likely somewhat supporting all of them. I say this based on it being found at 3 of 4 locations and them all being of such close relationship. The roosters I really know nothing about it. But I guess there is money in it and that's why people do it and things could go wrong. Seems a little much over chickens. Land deals, buying people's land, what's in the ground on the land, what the future potintal of the land may be could all play motive. Cars could be stolen, putting a bigger ring at risk, several bad deals maybe, not paying for a shipment of some sort all could have sparked this as well.

Two of the homes stick out the most to me. KR if he was the main target I think they would of killed his ex wife and kids. I can see KR being a direct partner of CRsr in this and that being why he was included. The other is DR I feel someone would need to be directly connected at that home for a killer(s) not killing children to go another mile or so kill a teen, teenage mother of 2 and their mother. All the added risk to kill them, extra time, being seen, ect... I could see FR and HG not being involved and being killed because they were known of and so close. That makes more sense to me than DR and KR. I wouldn't be totally shocked if like someone mentioned KR was after the fact and not actuallty related to the other killings. I could see someone knowing his involvement going over maybe expecting him to be dead and he is not.

Killer(s) locking front doors and leaving out Windows without shutting the Windows makes no sense. I'm not sure anyone was waiting for babies to be born either unless the baby was motive. As for looking into cars being towed.... Well there was 100 of them, so identifying one on a tow truck (which is a lumina) doesn't matter (by the way there are like 6 cavaliers out of all the properties). The only way I see the cars being towed if they were not directly connected is that the cars need to be moved out of the way to move the trailers out of there or seized.

All of this is speculation and my opinion. I am not directly targeting anyone or their opinion so don't be offended please..... Except for the car people lol.

I'm a car person, LOL. I'm not offended. LE said that car was directly related (or related) to the crime scene. You may or may not have known that. :)

This thread is closed for review.

:stop:

1) speculating about the infant who was spared and it's paternity. There is nothing in the press about this man, let alone some indicator that LE feel he is a POI or suspect.

2) sleuthing and discussing a mystery couple who was alleged to be with BJM the day of body discovery. If they are not in the press and LE hasn't said they are POI or suspect you may not sleuth them. Don't even start with the initials.

3) Unless someone can produce a certified copy of Mr IJ's Gang Affiliation Membership Card you need to cease and desist the circular debate over whether he is or isn't a gang member.

Please delete if not allowed.
This is the man that went missing in Kitts hill around the same time as these murders. He's been discussed in previous threads. Looks like he may have been interested in some of the things the rhodens were involved in...
bf82804c8fbaed8d5f5e4bbf178bf4d7.jpg

Thank you kbpirate

I didn't know Hanna Rhoden and her boyfriend were friends with Rooker's sister on facebook, maybe that's why CRjr had the video on his fb page. Things that just make you go, "Hm".

If you remember the lady on the 911 call told Bobby Jo to stay out of the trailer, don't let anybody in there. And Bobby Jo replied I'm done out of there. She was aware that it was her responsibility to stay out of the crime scene. Mine is not so much a critique of what she did as it is an awareness of how this would look to law-enforcement and what a serious issue it is. I certainly expect someone of LM's age to behave responsibly in public regardless how he feels.

If I went to my parent's house, or sister's house or whatever and found what BJM found, I don't think I would even remember what the lady on the phone said. She was dealing with bloody children, trying to come to grips with what she saw. I know for a fact that if it were me, I wouldn't be thinking "I need to preserve the crime scene". I think you would find me there HOLDING my dead loved one....

I'm a car person, LOL. I'm not offended. LE said that car was directly related (or related) to the crime scene. You may or may not have known that. :)

Good catch I do remember someone saying that. LE could have just saying that it belonged to someone involved meaning the deceased?

OK does anyone remember the number of Marijuana plants being 2,000 or did I get a contact high just thinking that? I Googled "Rhoden Marijuana grow-op" and every article that comes up has the count at 200. 😕

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

["Quote Originally Posted by MommyKittie View Post
Look at the top picture...the black truck...the cars being towed is the blue car and the black truck in the picture. Everyone is saying the truck is JM, but I think his truck is the red truck parked on the road in front of DR house (Think back to the gentleman/investigator was leaning in looking at the red truck and everyone thought he was handcuffed. I think that was JM truck. Not the black one shown being towed)"

Sorry about my earlier post...it really was similar in appearance and I have viewed so many images I could have sworn it was red.

Thank you to those that followed up for clarification...I appreciated it :)

:gaah: My brain is so full...think I need a mental reboot lol

OK does anyone remember the number of Marijuana plants being 2,000 or did I get a contact high just thinking that? I Googled "Rhoden Marijuana grow-op" and every article that comes up has the count at 200. ��

I remember it as always being 200.
Probably a contact high ;)

["Quote Originally Posted by MommyKittie View Post
Look at the top picture...the black truck...the cars being towed is the blue car and the black truck in the picture. Everyone is saying the truck is JM, but I think his truck is the red truck parked on the road in front of DR house (Think back to the gentleman/investigator was leaning in looking at the red truck and everyone thought he was handcuffed. I think that was JM truck. Not the black one shown being towed)"

Sorry about my earlier post...it really was similar in appearance and I have viewed so many images I could have sworn it was red.

Thank you to those that followed up for clarification...I appreciated it :)

:gaah: My brain is so full...think I need a mental reboot lol
No worries. Apparently my brain had the Marijuana plants at 2000 rather than 200.

Please delete if not allowed.
This is the man that went missing in Kitts hill around the same time as these murders. He's been discussed in previous threads. Looks like he may have been interested in some of the things the rhodens were involved in...
bf82804c8fbaed8d5f5e4bbf178bf4d7.jpg
Is there anything that would help us understand the interests Kitt shared with the Rhodens?

To be fair I don't know what else one would expect BJM to do. When she entered CRSR'S trailer she had no idea it was a crime scene. For all she knew CRSr was injured and needed help. I would imagine that finding that one scene was bad enough and it never crossed her mind that FR'S trailer was another. As far as taking the babies out, she made a decision. She wasn't leaving the babies in there, I'm willing to bet preserving the crime scene didn't even cross her mind in the face of what she was seeing.
That doesn't mean I don't question her story, (first the dogs are loose then they're missing, them they're on the front friggin porch)(first she's alone, then she has a friend, and what exactly was she doing from 7 until 7:50)
But I believe with every fiber of my heart that had she left the babies and preserved the scene she'd still be criticized and perhaps seen as more of a suspect. It's as no win for her.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

But, who asked her if she was alone? I don't recall her saying she was alone or if anyone was with her, but if she did I missed it. Is there a link to this please? TIA.

OK does anyone remember the number of Marijuana plants being 2,000 or did I get a contact high just thinking that? I Googled "Rhoden Marijuana grow-op" and every article that comes up has the count at 200. [emoji53]

There was an original msm article where a reporter got it wrong at first and then corrected it. Imagine that... A reporter getting something wrong. :)

Does anyone know where this barn is located? Could it be the one where the reporter mentioned 5th scene?

227372_175539502501741_2831709_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member