OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if these houses were even ransacked. Like someone mentioned earlier, would these people be sticking around any longer than necessary? Who knows. I can build so many theories and then build theories to go against those theories, and theories to go against all of those theories. It's confusing.
We don't know, but Kenny's place could be searched easily and quickly without obvious ransacking. Only so many drawers, other storage, and cabinets and they small, in a camper.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...r-victims-says-killer-should-be-tortured.html

The first of eight family members gunned down in Pike County was laid to rest Thursday.

“It's a sad day very sad day", Kenneth*Rhoden, father of GaryRhoden, said.

In a slow moving procession down a red dirt road in Kentucky, the body of Gary*Rhoden*was taken to its final resting place.

[...]

His father says the coroner told him Gary was shot three times in the head.

Kenneth believes the person or persons responsible knew the family.

[...]

Kenneth said according to the coroner there were two different bullet casings found at the scene, leading him to believe this crimes were the acts of more than one person.

NEWS! Kenneth said according to the coroner there were two different bullet casings found at the scene, leading him to believe this crimes were the acts of more than one perso
n

thanx beach!! Only newsworthy thing in days !!

I wonder if these houses were even ransacked. Like someone mentioned earlier, would these people be sticking around any longer than necessary? Who knows. I can build so many theories and then build theories to go against those theories, and theories to go against all of those theories. It's confusing.

It makes me wonder if that's why Chris Sr and Gary were so decimated - the perp was looking for something - a safe?

Wouldn't the led lights go on when the perp waked in front of them, giving the location?

Depends on what kind you have.. Not to mention where they are hidden, perhaps up high pointing down. We just don't know. The fact that they were all stolen like the article stated, to me, it just seems interesting. And who is to say these weren't catching them walking in front of them (like on a tree the perp walked out from behind and got him from the back) this seems like someone intelligent, tactical. JMO.

NEWS! Kenneth said according to the coroner there were two different bullet casings found at the scene, leading him to believe this crimes were the acts of more than one perso
n

thanx beach!! Only newsworthy thing in days !!

But a clever sociopath would use two guns to throw off LE... Just like a narcissistic serial cheater uses two phones...

Wouldn't the led lights go on when the perp waked in front of them, giving the location?
There are some that have no led light, no flash, no red glow and infrared vision with no back flash.

They have some that are truly invisible and silent.

But a clever sociopath would use two guns to throw off LE... Just like a narcissistic serial cheater uses two phones...

Agreed, though I'm still not convinced there is only one person behind all of this.

Agreed, though I'm still not convinced there is only one person behind all of this.
I think there had to be three or four minimum where Chris, Gary, Frankie and Hannah were concerned. Those locations were too close.

Which also can make me wonder.. Wonder if there was a possibility he had a map of where they were in the trailer. It would be easy to find something in the camper. So there is a possibility the killers didn't know where they were but found a map whole searching his camper.

Got to remember, if there were indeed trail cams stolen (and I'm not convinced yet that there were...), it was the middle of the night. If you've ever been out in the woods at night, in the middle of the country a map most likely wouldn't help. Also, consider this. If you did find a map, how long would you spend searching around with a flashlight when you'd just killed a man?

Now, back to my skepticism, can anyone point to a link that definitively quotes that there are trail cams (or any kind of camera) that is missing?

Got to remember, if there were indeed trail cams stolen (and I'm not convinced yet that there were...), it was the middle of the night. If you've ever been out in the woods at night, in the middle of the country a map most likely wouldn't help. Also, consider this. If you did find a map, how long would you spend searching around with a flashlight when you'd just killed a man?

Now, back to my skepticism, can anyone point to a link that definitively quotes that there are trail cams (or any kind of camera) that is missing?

Does anyone have or remember exactly what the discussion on his page was about in terms of the cams?? The Daily Mail piece read as if they were reg cameras not trail cams link last thread .

Wouldn;t that just be amazing if they missed one cam !.

Trying to catch up is like trying to bail with a sieve.

Cameras: Our security cameras upload directly to an external server. I don't know about trail cams, but it doesn't make sense to me that data would be stored locally.

Their lifestyle: It is what it is, there. I just don't see any connection in the big picture. With all the information that has come to light, I still think (and I said this in an earlier thread) that BJM's 911 call was "off". She offered info about the door being locked, when the operator didn't ask if the door was locked. Then again, it's easy to analyze it from the safety of our own homes. :thinking:

I think there had to be three or four minimum where Chris, Gary, Frankie and Hannah were concerned. Those locations were too close.

If that is the case, it would sway me toward organized crime/hired killer theories. I just can't see 3 or 4 people colluding together to kill so many, particularly the young girls, over a feud.

Also a full moon, also looks like lights could be used without anyone noticing, etc.

I'm not convinced he didn't just have a few to see of anyone came up on the property. Also if even around the garden, might have been just the perimeter or basically the "four corners" might not have been many.

IMO, there were at least 2 teams of 2 killers each, plus drivers and lookouts. Someone had to be listening to a police scanner. They knew where everyone and everything was, knew their schedules, etc. They also knew the quickest way in and out of the area.

A comprehensive article from the Cleveland Plain Dealer about the murders, the history of pot growing in Pike County and the high poverty level in the area. Pike County has been producing pot for decades. Some good photos and interactive graphics

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/04/pike_county_murders_underscore.html

It's widespread across the entire region. Nearby Meigs County was at one time considered one of the best pot growing regions in the US, sort of like the Napa Valley of marijuana.

There used to be a county to the East where the sheriff was so corrupt that as long as payments were made, nothing was said about your grow. He also had prisoners from the jail doing work on his farm and even one guy on 'work release' so the prisoner could cook at the sheriff's wife's restaurant. The guy was under indictment for IIRC misuse of public funds or something and the people of the county voted him back in by a 70% margin.

In the UK Mail article, Donald Stone says "network: of security cameras" that makes me think inside and outside monitoring an approach to the trailer.

If that is the case, it would sway me toward organized crime/hired killer theories. I just can't see 3 or 4 people colluding together to kill so many, particularly the young girls, over a feud.
Sure they would, especially with the Hillbilly Justice, or a clan feud, or something like the Dixie Mafia.

Didn't he say "security cameras"? Has there been trail cams mentioned missing somewhere else?

IMO, there were at least 2 teams of 2 killers each, plus drivers and lookouts. Someone had to be listening to a police scanner. They knew where everyone and everything was, knew their schedules, etc. They also knew the quickest way in and out of the area.
Yeah, I don't think could have done Chris, Gary, Frankie and Hannah without 3 in two houses minimum. One could have kept Frankie at bay by threatening Hannah and or the kids. At least two has to be in there with Chris and Gary if Gary wasn't by himself in the front and killed immediately upon entering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner