OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;Z3VITZ6-CcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3VITZ6-CcY[/video] Hand gun with a supressor. It's not that loud. Add a pillow...?

I wonder how good cell reception is out there? There's no cell reception where I grew up in southern oh.

I live in very rural MI. While most companies don't get service out here at all, the service we have gets perfect service, which is what everyone has out here. So it's possible they could have had good cell reception if they have lived in the area long enough, they likely knew what worked and what didn't, especially if they didn't have a land line, as so many don't these days. JMO.

Link to Daily Mail interview with Donald Stone. They were security cameras and DM says they were insideKenneth's camper. Not to say here weren't trail cameras outside as well, there and at other locations.

EXCLUSIVE: Surveillance cameras set up inside the home of Ohio massacre victim who was ‘paranoid about security’ could have helped identify killers but were 'removed by the murderers'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3563851/Surveillance-cameras-set-inside-home-Ohio-massacre-victim-paranoid-security-helped-identify-killers-removed-murderers.html

1) why does the British press have better coverage of this crime than any local media?!
2) I have a Nest Cam in my house that we use to watch our 2 Persian kittens while we are out for the day. We can see what is going on in our house, live from our iPhones, iPads or laptops at any time. We can also set it to back up all footage to the cloud. If anyone breaks in and steals the camera, I still have the footage online. I hope that the Cyber expert they brought in is looking at all of their cloud accounts to see if any footage was uploaded!!

Could someone please post the link for the interview that Leonard did a few days ago. I cannot seem to located it. Thanks in advance.

In the UK Mail article, Donald Stone says "network: of security cameras" that makes me think inside and outside monitoring an approach to the trailer.

Are you talking about this one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

Doesn't mention the word camera or cameras or trail cams any where in the article.

Back to my skepticism, can anyone point me to a link where any reputable news site or official or family member states that any type of camera was missing?

1) why does the British press have better coverage of this crime than any local media?!
2) I have a Nest Cam in my house that we use to watch our 2 Persian kittens while we are out for the day. We can see what is going on in our house, live from our iPhones, iPads or laptops at any time. We can also set it to back up all footage to the cloud. If anyone breaks in and steals the camera, I still have the footage online. I hope that the Cyber expert they brought in is looking at all of their cloud accounts to see if any footage was uploaded!!

We have nurses that work in our home. We have cameras up, but they aren't obvious at all, very well hidden, they don't have a clue. So I wonder how KR's system was hooked up and consisted of, as well as if CRsr had some, which I'm sure he did, being hunters, I suspect they had hunting cams somewhere too outside. Hate having to wonder everything lol.

Are you talking about this one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

Doesn't mention the word camera or cameras or trail cams any where in the article.

Back to my skepticism, can anyone point me to a link where any reputable news site or official or family member states that any type of camera was missing?

It's been posted on this thread already.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elped-identify-killers-removed-murderers.html

Dixie mafia would be organized crime.

Are there any examples of so many people, including women and teens, being killed in instances of clan feuds or hillbilly justice? Genuinely curious.

Or maybe the "Gamefowl Mafia"...

It's ironic that you said "mafia." Mafia sounds really organized, planned and sophisticated to me. I just had to pick up my daughter at a carnival half an hour away. On our drive home, I told her the entire story about the Rhoden massacre. She said, "Mom, it sounds like the mafia did it." I was surprised she said that, because the thought never even crossed my mind. I don't think it was the ACTUAL Mafia. But she raised a good point and made me think. At first blush, without knowing the backgrounds of the cast of characters, this DOES sound very professional and planned out. Now I kind of forgive DeWine for saying that. I thought he was misleading us and totally wrong. But I do understand how it looked like that at first, without knowing all the details.

(Still think it was an inside job with only 2 killers. One killer in Frankie's home and one in Chris's home, later joined by the one from Frankie's. One person with a gun can EASILY control 2 victims. Especially if those victims were cornered in bed when the killer entered.)

Like the scene in The Godfather where Michael arranges for several different people, at different locations, to be executed at the same time?

It's ironic that you said "mafia." Mafia sounds really organized, planned and sophisticated to me. I just had to pick up my daughter at a carnival half an hour away. On our drive home, I told her the entire story about the Rhoden massacre. She said, "Mom, it sounds like the mafia did it." I was surprised she said that, because the thought never even crossed my mind. I don't think it was the ACTUAL Mafia. But she raised a good point and made me think. At first blush, without knowing the backgrounds of the cast of characters, this DOES sound very professional and planned out. Now I kind of forgive DeWine for saying that. I thought he was misleading us and totally wrong. But I do understand how it looked like that at first, without knowing all the details.

(Still think it was an inside job with only 2 killers. One killer in Frankie's home and one in Chris's home, later joined by the one from Frankie's. One person with a gun can EASILY control 2 victims. Especially if those victims were cornered in bed when the killer entered.)
They have organization, but they are regional and just different than the "mob". They are also big in southern prisons.

That could make a big difference..

I did a word search of the page for "cam". The word camper was used many times, there was a camera mentioned ... in a sidebar advertisement and Naomi Campbell has a lot of sidebar stories on her too!

Still can't find any credible indication that cameras of any type were missing. Anyone?

No way unless Gary was killed right away and it woke Chris from a sleep, one could do that with Gary and Chris or shooting Frankie. Beating Chris, Gary will attack or run, hearing shooting at Frankie's, both run and run two ways, can't get both.

Two victims in a situation like Gary and Chris, nothing to lose, they will rush someone.

Fight or flight kicks in, you can't stop it.

Oh and one more thing.. Two big old country boys aren't going to sleep on a bed together. One will sleep sitting up first lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant