Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh...wth am I watching here?!?

Guess nobody needs to watch her actual "report" now. [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bobblehead

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

reiterating appeal for anyone who saw a motorcyclist, black open faced helmet

Still looking for motorcyclist with black open face helmet riding in area where Sierah was taken.

Can't discuss what evidence has been collected but know labs are working hard and when they know anything we will (?)

BCI lab authorized to expedite processing any evidence found - the way he worded it sounds like there is physical evidence.

"No tip is too small, we will continue to work all tips diligently until Sierah is brought home, that is our goal"

This motorcycle interest is pretty strong - based on the street the motorcycle was on, did I hear that right? And they did confirm that they have collected evidence.

Q Was more than one person involed?
A Can't comment, active investigation

Q. Do you have reason to believe Sierah is alive right now?
A. We have no reason to believe she's not

Why the motorcycle??????

Again with the motorcylist...they are trying to validate that someone saw this motorcyclist, that they can verify that the motorcyclist was seen on the road.

They gave a pretty detailed description of this motorcyclist...WHO provided that detail is what I want to know and why this cyclist is so significant.

This is giving me a terrible feeling. What has this guy been up to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really would be interested to see if there are some unsolved missing females from this area in the last decade or so. I am not good at this sort of thing. Where would one go to look into this sort of thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname