Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He immediately said that they have NO reason to believe she is not alive and evidence has been collected. I'm going to take that to mean there are not large pools of blood or anything. He could be holding her somewhere...the SOB is not talking~

Again with the motorcylist...they are trying to validate that someone saw this motorcyclist, that they can verify that the motorcyclist was seen on the road.

They gave a pretty detailed description of this motorcyclist...WHO provided that detail is what I want to know and why this cyclist is so significant.

I would guess they want to ask him if he saw anything suspicious or saw SJ.

Please don't post 2nd or 3rd hand hearsay / info .. it is considered rumor.

:tyou:

from 5:00 presser: No bond until the prelim. hearing on July 27 .... Worley said he can't make bond until other family gets involved and his sister won't be here until the 27th.

There's certainly been evidence collected. Last briefing for media. Will meet again tomorrow. No reason to believe she's not alive.

I'm wondering that too. Especially because if someone saw a motorcycle, it could have been her BF who we know was in the area

Perhaps they were so detailed with the motorcycle description to make it clear that they were looking for a motorcycle other than the boyfriend's? Because there would have been at least 2 motorcycles in the area - her boyfriend's, and theone that was described in the press conference?

Well at least that presser was better than last nights. They have evidence which we can deduce since they have arrested James already on abduction charges, 3rd degree. I'm also relieved they have no reason to believe Sierah is not alive. Praying but time is ticking. Uggh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the other thread, someone wanted to know why he had traffic tickets dating back many years with that property as the address. I offered to look up the records. (Fulton County has an online lookup.)

That property was owned 1990 by someone also named Worley. (Initials EWS)

EWS sold it on 3/1/2004 to someone with the initials CB.

James Worley purchased the property on 9/4/2013 from CB.

Thank you! Wonder where he lived before 2013?

it was not her boyfriend

Sorry, I wasn't implying it was I just mean if someone comes forward and says they saw a motorcycle, couldn't it have been her bf and not the other person they're looking for? Please let your nephew know we are thinking of him, I can't imagine what he is going through right now.

I just heard the reporter say something like apparently we were live. And then someone said "what did we say" and she replied I don't know. I guess I'll tweet her they are still live LOL

Edited to say I see you all did that LOL

The timing of when this motorcycle was seen must be key. I really hope a local has seen something and can report it immediately to LE.

well..at least that was funny....she urgently says "turn your mic off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname