Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Worley is 57, then he could have been commiting murders way before cell phones and internet and dna technology.

Now when he was arrested for the previous case. I'm sure or would think his dna was put into the system. Hopefully.

But since no known hits has come back as of yet; tells us that no bodies were found and matched to his dna as of now. Jmo.

So I guess we will see if other dots can connect for the last 35 years or so to him.

But imo. Men buying handcuffs should be checked if not involved with law enforcement. Jmo.

Especially if they are not the furry play kind. Jmo.

Because seriously.

Who in the heck do you plan on handcuffing?

A burglar. Ok.

But come on.

Thats what buying a gun is for. Jmo.

Snipped
Since Worley is 57, then he could have been commiting murders way before cell phones and internet and dna technology.

Now when he was arrested for the previous case. I'm sure or would think his dna was put into the system. Hopefully.
I don't remember if it was in thread #1 or #2 but it was mentioned previously that his dna was not taken or entered into any database following his crime in 1990.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My deepest condolences to Sierah's parents, boyfriend, family & friends. As a mother of a child Sierah's age, I know many parents who fear for the safety of our young adults as they go off to college and pursue their dreams away from our safety nets. How dare this evil monster steal this beautiful young lady from her loved ones and destroy their sense of security and peace. I grew up in S.E Michigan in the 70s & 80s, living in the country where it was considered safer than living in town. We would ride our bikes miles & miles to our other country friends' homes without fear. I am angry that our children & women today are no longer really considered safe alone anywhere, even 100 yards from your own home!

I think that is my experience too. I grew up (for 28 years) in a similar small NW Ohio community (Defiance/Ayersville) and on a large farm that connected to the next family farm and so on, so the fields and family connections are what I'm used to. I just thought that with him living at what sounds to be "the family homestead" -- passed through family for generations it sounds like -- there'd be quite a few people who know the family and him. I can think of several people and families that were commonly known growing up, and even now when I visit back home, whom we all knew to sort-of steer clear of because no good really came from association with them.
And now corn fields are so much scarier than just a toddler wandering off and needing a search to find them lost deep in the field. Now there are monsters in corn fields. Going home to the farm will never be the same for me. :(

I just re-studied Steelman's map and re-read jashrema's comment about the family and commenters being from Metamora, and JDW being from Delta, and now I understand a bit more about not knowing one another. I have to put this in perspective from that -- different towns/communities. So probably the Delta folks would know more about him, whereas the Metamora community is who we see commenting.

I'm trying to walk through the evidence collection process. First, they needed a witness or prints/DNA on Sierah's bike. Next, they likely would have collected evidence from vehicles and the house. But what caused them to dig? Would the septic tank possibly be by the barn? Could they have caught him flushing something? A weapon or other evidence linking him to Sierah or to another person?

There is so much coincidence in this case.... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...loomington-31-May-2000&highlight=jill+behrman Also, if you search the person who was jailed for this crime, there is a lot of talk about people thinking he isn't guilty. Prosecuted on circumstantial evidence. Jill was riding her bike on a lonely country road, bike found in cornfield and damaged...sounds a little family to the 1990 case...http://www.indianapolismonthly.com/features/the-lauren-spierer-mystery-unraveled/ http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bloomington-in/THCG3IK57U40IKE1E The suspect's composite sketch http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Jill_Behrman

But since no known hits has come back as of yet; tells us that no bodies were found and matched to his dna as of now. Jmo.

So I guess we will see if other dots can connect for the last 35 years or so to him.

But imo. Men buying handcuffs should be checked if not involved with law enforcement. Jmo.

Especially if they are not the furry play kind. Jmo.

Because seriously.

Who in the heck do you plan on handcuffing?

A burglar. Ok.

But come on.

Thats what buying a gun is for. Jmo.

A burglar ? In his car ? Per the Blade article , he kept them in his vehicle .......which is way more nefarious

I also wonder how LE got him so quickly. He isn't a registered sex offender, is he?

Snipped
I don't remember if it was in thread #1 or #2 but it was mentioned previously that his dna was not taken or entered into any database following his crime in 1990.

Well. He must have been locked up in the early 2000s before the mandatory dna law started around 2006 or whatever.

So if you are right. This truck driver Worley may soon be linked to decades of killings. Jmo.

Good mention.

I also wonder how LE got him so quickly. He isn't a registered sex offender, is he?

IDK if he's an RSO, but, he most definitely is a violent offender, and is probably in a data base. I bet the LE were at his home within hours.

Snipped

<BBM for Focus>

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/FBI/a0632/laws.htm

FBI CODIS - Combined DNA Index System

DNA Identification Act of 1994

The DNA Identification Act of 1994 authorized the establishment of a national index of: (1) DNA identification records of persons convicted of crimes, (2) analyses of DNA samples recovered from crime scenes, and (3) analyses of DNA samples recovered from unidentified human remains.

In addition, it specified several standards for those laboratories that contribute profiles to the national index system, including proficiency testing requirements for DNA analysts and privacy protection standards related to the information in the national index system.

Prolly not an RSO, Starry Night..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Walsh_Child_Protection_and_Safety_Act

The Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act[1] is a federal statute that was signed into law by U.S. President George W. Bush on July 27, 2006.

The Walsh Act organizes sex offenders into three tiers according to the crime committed, and mandates that Tier 3 offenders (the most serious tier) update their whereabouts every three months with lifetime registration requirements. Tier 2 offenders must update their whereabouts every six months with 25 years of registration, and Tier 1 offenders must update their whereabouts every year with 15 years of registration. Failure to register and update information is a felony under the law. States are required to publicly disclose information of Tier 2 and Tier 3 offenders, at minimum. It also contains civil commitment provisions for sexually dangerous people.[2]

I'm trying to walk through the evidence collection process. First, they needed a witness or prints/DNA on Sierah's bike. Next, they likely would have collected evidence from vehicles and the house. But what caused them to dig? Would the septic tank possibly be by the barn? Could they have caught him flushing something? A weapon or other evidence linking him to Sierah or to another person?
If I were to guess, the cadaver dogs led them where to dig. I have heard from at least 2 sources there were other bones found on the property. I think the dogs along with maybe a tip of the prior abduction is what really got things moving...my own speculation of course

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

IDK if he's an RSO, but, he most definitely is a violent offender, and is probably in a data base. I bet the LE were at his home within hours.

Not sure if fingerprints were collected from the bicycle or crime scene, but it is very likely that JDW's prints would be in the AFIS fingerprint database.

Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_Automated_Fingerprint_Identification_System

The Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS) is a national automated fingerprint identification and criminal history system maintained by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). IAFIS provides automated fingerprint search capabilities, latent searching capability, electronic image storage, and electronic exchange of fingerprints and responses. IAFIS houses the fingerprints and criminal histories of 70 million subjects in the criminal master file, 31 million civil prints and fingerprints from 73,000 known and suspected terrorists processed by the U.S. or by international law enforcement agencies

I do wonder what led the LE to the field/area where Sierah was found *sigh*. Seems like they found evidence at JW' barn that led them to Sierah. Dirt, leaves?

Foxfire, what is the difference between the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System and AFIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname