Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read they have found blood in the freezer and blood on a wall, they have found some jewelry and some underwear. I have not seen anything about anyone's remains. Obviously there are many more victims. Where are they? some jewelry and underwear may not identify very many people....From the journals he kept? from the videos? Was he gone on overnight hauls? Did he do cross country? Does/did he have 'secret' places in other places? is the msm link that says burial sites were found on his property? I am not saying there is one, but everyone keeps talking about all the families that will get closure....I sincerely hope they do!
I started thinking, since he hauled mobile homes. JDW could have a few select places set up. We need to obtain his logs for hauls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

"Worley said he worked for three years until 1982 at Art Iron Inc. in Toledo and then three months at Shininger Inc. in Delta. He said he was then employed at Vulcan Industries in Toledo, leaving when the plant closed in 1986. He worked three more years for an area farmer, court records show.

Worley also served on a grounds crew for multiple county fairs. Among his part-time employers during this period was Mike Nofzinger, 73, of Delta.

Mr. Nofzinger, then a member of the Fulton County Fair Board, said Worley did an excellent cleaning job at some point prior to 1990. The two had few interactions, he said."

He sounds like a drifter working at the town fair, as a cleaner, and at a company that closed.
I think it's safe to assume that he lived with mom until the age of 57 and that she was thankful for the company while he was thankful for supper.
At the same time, he developed a very unnatural understanding of women.

Is his brother in jail, or in a healthy relationship.
One has to wonder, at this time, whether his distorted perception of women was part of his culture and family or whether this is something he concocted on his own.

I started thinking, since he hauled mobile homes. JDW could have a few select places set up. We need to obtain his logs for hauls.

Hauling mobile homes would take him out of town, but there's no sleeping cab. He did have that torture room in his barn. so who went missing on those mobile home delivery runs?

I think the sex trafficking prevention team is trying to decrease the numbers. That's why they believe most of the woman get abducted. There are more missing woman than found bodies, but JDW could be the missing link for that now. Not that sex trafficking isn't a problem, but I have a feeling there are more than just a few abductions that have occurred by him. I'm talking major.

What? Prostitutes are missing too? There's usually a difference between someone who grabs pretty vulnerable women off the street and someone who prefers prostitutes ... Ted Bundy, for example, preferred grabbing vulnerable intelligent women off the sidewalk and beach. He targeted intelligent brunettes. The Red River Killer preferred prostitutes. What Bundy and the Gary Ridgeway had in common is necrophelia.

If there are missing prostitutes, and intelligent vulnerable women, abducted and murdered ... found later ... perhaps there are more than one serial murderer in the community.

He sounds like a drifter working at the town fair, as a cleaner, and at a company that closed.
I think it's safe to assume that he lived with mom until the age of 57 and that she was thankful for the company while he was thankful for supper.
At the same time, he developed a very unnatural understanding of women.

Is his brother in jail, or in a healthy relationship.
One has to wonder, at this time, whether his distorted perception of women was part of his culture and family or whether this is something he concocted on his own.
The article said his GPA was 1.59. That could mean a few things, he's not bright, which he's demonstrated and/or he had a very troubled childhood. He also stated he sold weed at the age of 14. I have a feeling there was quite a bit of abuse going on in his home. A man like him doesn't come from a happy home.

Could be prostitutes also, but there are a lot of young innocent girls snatched and are made into sex slaves. The truck stops around here are notorious for this. Stony Ridge, massive.

What? Prostitutes are missing too? There's usually a difference between someone who grabs pretty vulnerable women off the street and someone who prefers prostitutes ... Ted Bundy, for example, preferred grabbing vulnerable intelligent women off the sidewalk and beach. He targeted intelligent brunettes. The Red River Killer preferred prostitutes. What Bundy and the Gary Ridgeway had in common is necrophelia.

If there are missing prostitutes, and intelligent vulnerable women, abducted and murdered ... found later ... perhaps there are more than one serial murderer in the community.
We get these kind of headlines all the time. Way more than I think is normal, anyway.

http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:s6rrfi5F

The article said his GPA was 1.59. That could mean a few things, he's not bright, which he's demonstrated and/or he had a very troubled childhood. He also stated he sold weed at the age of 14. I have a feeling there was quite a bit of abuse going on in his home. A man like him doesn't come from a happy home.

Where does the GPA come from ... high school?

GPA of 1.59 usually means low achiever - says nothing about ability.
GPA at a university is scored out of 4. A 1.59 is a D, but because grades are pushed into the Bell Curve, 1.59 (too close to 50%) is rounded to 1.45, which is an F.

http://www.ccv.org/issues/human-trafficking/human-trafficking-of-ohio-minors/

I'm scared for my daughter to play outside.

Could be prostitutes also, but there are a lot of young innocent girls snatched and are made into sex slaves. The truck stops around here are notorious for this. Stony Ridge, massive.

Sorry, I don't buy into the "nice teen from good US family victim of sex slave trafficking" story. Trafficking of women from foreign countries in the US, Europe, Canada, the Middle East, and Asia is not surprising, however let's be clear that trafficking victims typically are young women/teens who are in a new country, such as the US. That is, the girl next door does not become a trafficking victim because she has a passport, she goes to school, her parents pay attention to where she is, and she cannot be victimized in the same way as girls in foreign countries.

Worley had a company for moving big stuff, and for repairing engines, but he didn't own a truck with a cab for moving that equipment. He stayed in hotels or at home with that business.

He lived on his mom's property of three acres of land. The farmland around the house may have belonged to the family at one time, but today they own 3 acres. That's little more than the land occupied by buildings.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...Worley-bombarded-sheriff-with-complaints.html

This article. I was saying his low GPA and the statements he's made coincide, not to mention the errors he's made. He doesn't appear to be a bright man IMO. Low GPA combined with his criminal activity are related risks from childhood abuse.

Sorry, I don't buy into the "nice teen from good US family victim of sex slave trafficking" story. Trafficking of women from foreign countries in the US, Europe, Canada, the Middle East, and Asia is not surprising, however let's be clear that trafficking victims typically are young women/teens who are in a new country, such as the US. That is, the girl next door does not become a trafficking victim because she has a passport, she goes to school, her parents pay attention to where she is, and she cannot be victimized in the same way as girls in foreign countries.

Worley had a company for moving big stuff, and for repairing engines, but he didn't own a truck with a cab for moving that equipment. He stayed in hotels or at home with that business.

He lived on his mom's property of three acres of land. The farmland around the house may have belonged to the family at one time, but today they own 3 acres. That's little more than the land occupied by buildings.
We weren't referring to Sierah. I was stating that a lot of young woman become missing in NWO and SEM. More abducted than bodies found. They have mostly attributed it to human trafficking. What I was saying was, now finding out about JDW, there is new light to all of the missing woman over the years.

It's a very known thing around here how many young girls are abducted from the area. With Sierah's murder happening in such a remote area, the great community pulling together with amazing policing, Sierah's tragic abduction and murder created greater attention and insight into maybe seeing there is a serial killer and not just human trafficking as a problem. Which is what most of all of everyone on here has concluded, JDW is a potential serial killer.

Pulled from the other forum. The article is from 10 years ago, but still very relevant. Like I said, Stony Ridge, which is right by Lake Township like the article. And Monroe County-SEM (south east Michigan)

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2006/10/24/Serial-killers-victims-invisible-to-outsiders.html

POST#736 last thred....

Momoffourboys
user-offline.png

Join DateJul 2013Posts8,285

I noticed that this detailed info states there is a pool on the property, yet, I haven't seen on any map of the property.

https://rehold.com/Delta+OH/COUNTY+ROAD+6/1062

If you look at the aerial view just to the right corner of the house there is a cluster of trees...I seen something similar to a pool there... I have attached that screenshot and circled what I think could be the "pool".
attachment.php

Attachments

• pool.JPG
    pool.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 85
  • pool.JPG
    pool.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 551
Hi all. Another (relatively) local poster here. I was even more local when I was younger. Probably running around the Fulton County Fair as a teenager while Worley worked at the fairgrounds.

JDW really bugs me because his areas of interest (motorcycles, trucking, mechanical things) mesh with mine. He seems like someone I should have at least SEEN in my circles. I don't ever recall seeing him and he doesn't look the least bit familiar although my husband is certain he has seen him somewhere. Neither of us have any specific memories of him.

Please pardon my probably odd-looking quote below. I don't really understand how quoting works here, yet.

I am curious if this is based on some fact I don't have access to (registration records or something) or if it is just based on the trucks we can see in the pictures of his property? If it's just based on the pictures, I would say that things may have changed substantially since 2011, which is when his operating authority was revoked. For instance, I own several small trucks now that wouldn't be suitable for long haul trucking. But I did own a big truck with a sleeper cab up until about four years ago. When we got out of the business, we didn't keep that truck. It didn't make any sense to hang on to it for local work.

It would be interesting to see when/how JDW obtained his Commercial Drivers' License, and his work history with that license. It's a fair bet that he may have worked as a company driver for another trucking company before he started his own business. Since trucking is one of the few occupations I know of that offer opportunities for people with criminal records (except Haz-mat, which requires a background check), it seems likely that he might have pursued driving truck as an option after one of his stints in prison. Maybe he went to a truck driving school and had a job-placement with one of the larger trucking companies.

Some of that information would be contained in a DAQ report, but I don't think that is publicly accessible information. The new CSA reporting system for drivers, also not publicly accessible, might contain some of it as well. I feel pretty certain that LE can obtain that info with a search warrant, and I would think this is an avenue they would pursue. That means, it might eventually be available to the rest of us.

Getting copies of his logs may prove equally difficult. IF he went over the road, he would need to keep a log book, but he wold only be required to keep old logs for six months (as the carrier under his own authority). Any carrier he worked for would also only be required to keep the logs for six months.

For tax purposes (truck drivers can claim a per diem for each day spent on the road) he might need to keep them for seven years. So, there's a chance those logs are still there and that LE has them. The problem, then, is that logs are not infallible (even the newer e-logs can be fudged). A serial killer may very well be less than honest about where he was, and without Bills of Lading and so forth to corroborate them, might actually offer very little. Still, they might establish a general timeline of where he was, which would be better than nothing.

We don't have corn fields here, but last night we were watching a documentary on sarah payne and it showed a clip of kids running through a corn field. Blew my mind how big and dense they are. Would be so easy to hide unnoticed.

POST#736 last thred....

Momoffourboys
user-offline.png

I noticed that this detailed info states there is a pool on the property, yet, I haven't seen on any map of the property.

If you look at the aerial view just to the right corner of the house there is a cluster of trees...I seen something similar to a pool there... I have attached that screenshot and circled what I think could be the "pool".
attachment.php
It looks like the pond I think.

POST#736 last thred....

Momoffourboys
user-offline.png

attachment.php

That looks more like a pond than a pool. I seem to recall it being mentioned that there was some type of water on the property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. Another (relatively) local poster here. I was even more local when I was younger. Probably running around the Fulton County Fair as a teenager while Worley worked at the fairgrounds.

JDW really bugs me because his areas of interest (motorcycles, trucking, mechanical things) mesh with mine. He seems like someone I should have at least SEEN in my circles. I don't ever recall seeing him and he doesn't look the least bit familiar although my husband is certain he has seen him somewhere. Neither of us have any specific memories of him.

Please pardon my probably odd-looking quote below. I don't really understand how quoting works here, yet.

I am curious if this is based on some fact I don't have access to (registration records or something) or if it is just based on the trucks we can see in the pictures of his property? If it's just based on the pictures, I would say that things may have changed substantially since 2011, which is when his operating authority was revoked. For instance, I own several small trucks now that wouldn't be suitable for long haul trucking. But I did own a big truck with a sleeper cab up until about four years ago. When we got out of the business, we didn't keep that truck. It didn't make any sense to hang on to it for local work.

It would be interesting to see when/how JDW obtained his Commercial Drivers' License, and his work history with that license. It's a fair bet that he may have worked as a company driver for another trucking company before he started his own business. Since trucking is one of the few occupations I know of that offer opportunities for people with criminal records (except Haz-mat, which requires a background check), it seems likely that he might have pursued driving truck as an option after one of his stints in prison. Maybe he went to a truck driving school and had a job-placement with one of the larger trucking companies.

Some of that information would be contained in a DAQ report, but I don't think that is publicly accessible information. The new CSA reporting system for drivers, also not publicly accessible, might contain some of it as well. I feel pretty certain that LE can obtain that info with a search warrant, and I would think this is an avenue they would pursue. That means, it might eventually be available to the rest of us.

Getting copies of his logs may prove equally difficult. IF he went over the road, he would need to keep a log book, but he wold only be required to keep old logs for six months (as the carrier under his own authority). Any carrier he worked for would also only be required to keep the logs for six months.

For tax purposes (truck drivers can claim a per diem for each day spent on the road) he might need to keep them for seven years. So, there's a chance those logs are still there and that LE has them. The problem, then, is that logs are not infallible (even the newer e-logs can be fudged). A serial killer may very well be less than honest about where he was, and without Bills of Lading and so forth to corroborate them, might actually offer very little. Still, they might establish a general timeline of where he was, which would be better than nothing.

Welcome, ginx. :)

:welcome2:

That looks more like a pond than a pool. I seem to recall it being mentioned that there was some type of water on the property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was mentioned a few times in one of the earlier threads. We called it pond, not pool, and articles after his arrest mentioned that LE brought divers in when they searched the property, iirc, so we assumed they went into this pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77