Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome ginx and thanks for sharing all the trucking info! Glad to have another local joining us here. I am simply amazed at how many people from the Ohio area that have come to Websleuths on Sierah's behalf. It says a lot about how kind, considerate and compassionate all of you are and we're so appreciative of your input and knowledge! I hope someday to visit your beautiful part of the country.

:welcome4:

Worley seems to have been a very conflicted guy.

On one hand he's calling in to report just about anybody that trespasses on his property or sets foot on it without permission.

On the other hand, he's calling the cops to come out and investigate and file a complaint. He's literally inviting the very people to his property that could blow the lid off of his little secret and put him in cuffs.

Any reasonable person would have to wonder if the reason Worley was so paranoid about outsiders is because he was holding a captive during the time those trespassing events took place. He obviously would've been concerned about someone discovering his secret room, but it would've been much worse if there was actually someone being held in it when it was discovered.

I suppose it makes a certain amount of sense that Worley would've been more worried about a burglar or thief accidentally stumbling across his secret room, versus the police, whom would either need permission or a warrant in order to access it. It still seems like a huge risk though to invite the police to your property, for any reason.

Unfortunately drugs are big here. The majority of girls do get grabbed or seduced off of the streets and end up trafficked. Toledo to Erie, PA is usually how it goes. There was a kidnapping of two cousins off Main Street in Toledo while they were walking to Wendys a few years back. She thought it was a friends dad or uncle giving them a ride. It's been on 20/20.

I think to have a DAC he needed to be employed a carrier. It sounds like he owned a truck and had a cdl. I know my husband cannot hire anyone with a felony because of freighy, so his employers would have been limited.

Ginx, do you know if he had a dark 60-70's model "classic" that he may have taken to car shows?

That looks more like a pond than a pool. I seem to recall it being mentioned that there was some type of water on the property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes he did have a pool in 2006.

265accd4c39e9dde5aeb75b46654b771.jpg

http://fultonoh-auditor.ddti.net/Map.aspx?Load=String&Todo=Find&SearchString=11-021420-01.000

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I think the room spurred paranoia.

Edited because I misunderstood something about the nurse reporting him. It occurred at the hospital and there is NO evidence that a nurse of any kind was visiting the house to care for his mother!

that explains the sidewalk to nowhere that is visible on the newer maps.
I've looked over and over his house through the years on that site. Little has changed. He had a pool for a short time, which is common around here, but he would have gotten it in his 40s and no known kids on the property ever that seems odd to me. He seemed to burn alot, which I don't even want to know what he was burning. Outside of buildings the same no new buildings.

I've looked over and over his house through the years on that site. Little has changed. He had a pool for a short time, which is common around here, but he would have gotten it in his 40s and no known kids on the property ever that seems odd to me. He seemed to burn alot, which I don't even want to know what he was burning. Outside of buildings the same no new buildings.

We're close to 40 and have been talking about getting a pool. What's odd, is why get a pool if you have a pond?

We're close to 40 and have been talking about getting a pool. What's odd, is why get a pool if you have a pond?
Oops sorry. But majority of time people get pools for kids, their kids, friends kids to play in. I've known people to have both. Keeping a pond maintenanced is alot of work. In some of the aerial views he had trees in it. I'm sure it wasn't in use to swim in and further walk from the house.

I would swim in a pool..I wouldn't swim in a pond. But that's just me.

Ponds, unless they're very large and deep and have an aeration system become filled with algae in the summer. Pond scum. And they're magnets for Canada geese who leave filth behind. I haven't seen a farm pond yet I'd swim in.

Worley seems to have been a very conflicted guy.

On one hand he's calling in to report just about anybody that trespasses on his property or sets foot on it without permission.

On the other hand, he's calling the cops to come out and investigate and file a complaint. He's literally inviting the very people to his property that could blow the lid off of his little secret and put him in cuffs.

Any reasonable person would have to wonder if the reason Worley was so paranoid about outsiders is because he was holding a captive during the time those trespassing events took place. He obviously would've been concerned about someone discovering his secret room, but it would've been much worse if there was actually someone being held in it when it was discovered.

I suppose it makes a certain amount of sense that Worley would've been more worried about a burglar or thief accidentally stumbling across his secret room, versus the police, whom would either need permission or a warrant in order to access it. It still seems like a huge risk though to invite the police to your property, for any reason.

What I find interesting is that in the 2 known cases of kidnapping, he immediately places himself at the scene. The first one, he actually stayed there and came up with his ludicrous story and in Ce's case, it sounds like he started blabbing immediately...placing himself right there, why he was there..why his fingerprints are on the bike..etc. It's like he told the judge last time, "Why would I stay there if I was guilty?" He thinks he's being clever. I'm still not convinced he wasn't going to take those boys and was just doing the same thing. They got away so he started alibi building or storytelling. Why would he call the cops if he was going to take them?

I wonder when the nursing aide started coming to look after the mother? I think that might have been what spurred the building of a room. And I think the room spurred paranoia.

There is no mention of a nursing aide coming to the home that I've seen, only the CNP (certified nurse practitioner) at the hospital who called the police on possible abuse. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think to have a DAC he needed to be employed a carrier. It sounds like he owned a truck and had a cdl. I know my husband cannot hire anyone with a felony because of freighy, so his employers would have been limited.

Ginx, do you know if he had a dark 60-70's model "classic" that he may have taken to car shows?

Don't mean to reply for Ginx. I did find some legal papers for a 1948 Ford pick up. I'll have to look back.

Yes. Also the fireplace inside the house. I hope it's being checked out.

If there were 12 911 calls, I hope that police are reviewing/screening times/dates to verify who made the call, why, and whether it made sense that the caller was asleep when police arrived.

Did the mother or brother know what James Worley was doing to women from the community? They obviously knew about the 1990 conviction, so they knew he was a predator with women.

What about the father? When did he die? Can he be sleuthed now that he is deceased? Why not, eh.

Did anyone help James Dean Worley build his false wall in the barn? Did the family know what he secreted behind the false wall in the barn, and did the family know what he did in that private space? Did they blindly hope that no one was being hurt - afraid to speak thought aloud? They knew he was a predator, they must have known that he was building a private space in the barn, yet ... they didn't know that he would use that private space to harm women from the community?

I suspect that this was going on when Worley was 30 years old and his mother was 60. She states that her sons speak to her in the same way that her husband spoke to her. Does that mean that she was told by her husband and sons to mind her own business when she suspected that something was off?

Worley's stepfather died in 1984. Not sure what happened to his real father, but read in the Toledo Blade newspaper yesterday that Worley was born in Tacoma, Washington. But no clue how he ended up in Ohio with his family.

Originally posted by otto
What? Prostitutes are missing too? There's usually a difference between someone who grabs pretty vulnerable women off the street and someone who prefers prostitutes ... Ted Bundy, for example, preferred grabbing vulnerable intelligent women off the sidewalk and beach. He targeted intelligent brunettes. The Red River Killer preferred prostitutes. What Bundy and the Gary Ridgeway had in common is necrophelia.If there are missing prostitutes, and intelligent vulnerable women, abducted and murdered ... found later ... perhaps there are more than one serial murderer in the community.

Yes, necrophilla was one of many things that Ted Bundy and GaryRidgeway; Green River serial killer, had in common. They also used ruses to lure their victims within their grasp. Although the prostitutes in King County/Seattle Washington, knew that prostitutes were being targeted for abduction and were on high alert. They continued to vanish. Ridgeway, although of very low IQ was very cagey, calculating, and manipulative. He would offer twice the going price to the hookers, playing on their greed. After all, Ridgeway knew that when the night was over and the deed was done, that he would recover all of his money...

http://www.ccv.org/issues/human-trafficking/human-trafficking-of-ohio-minors/

I'm scared for my daughter to play outside.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Great article.. Thanx for sharing, Notnice26...This quote from the article caught my attention; 'One phone call from one trucker . . 9 lives saved . . . 31 offenders convicted . . . 13 state ring shut down . . . from one phone call..'.. "Awareness is the key"
One phone call from one trucker is what brought the three week killing spree of the DC/Beltway snipers; John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo, to an abrupt end.

Human Trafficking became the priority focus by the Federal Bureau of Investigation approximately Five years ago. A tremendous amount of money and investigative resources were allotted to effectively combat this plague on America. It is very likely imo, that these vulnerable women were the source for JD Worley's victims.. This supply of victims was rapidly diminishing with each human trafficking sweep conducted by law enforcement. POIs and trafficking suspects were being identified and scrutinized..

Was this extra scrutiny placed on human trafficking offenders, while depleting his normal source for victims, why JD Worley changed his strategy for victim selection?
Sierah Joughin, was an anomaly and not his preferred targeted victim, imo...

<snipped & BBM for focus>

One phone call from one trucker . . . 9 lives saved . . . 31 offenders convicted . . . 13 state ring shut down . . . from one phone call. (Story from Ask the Trucker.
Click here to watch a video about this story.)

###
The Issue
Toledo, Ohio, ranks fourth in the country for sex trafficking.
Three years ago, when CCV learned about this, we teamed with the Salvation Army and our attorney to draft a law that cracks down on human trafficking (Click here to read the law). The legislature ignored us and passed a watered-down law that required a study . After more than a year, the study came back stating the obvious: Ohio has a serious problem with human trafficking. (Click here to read the study)

The Effect
The girls and women trapped in strip bars, massage parlors and the sex industry are still being victimized.
Take Action

There is no mention of a nursing aide coming to the home that I've seen, only the CNP (certified nurse practitioner) at the hospital who called the police on possible abuse. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh sheesh, someohow I got it in my mind that the nurse had been at the house! Thanks for that!!

Foxfire from this forum mentioned something like, 12, 911 calls. Maybe there can be light shed there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IMO, he is:

1. Paranoid - doesn't want people snooping around his place, spying on him, breaking in...for reasons we now know
2. On drugs, or his brain is already fried from drug abuse
3. Planting seeds to make himself look insane if/when he were to get caught someday
4. All of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member