OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if "mom knows" is just a teaser for the news. MAYBE the lady interviewed is a care taker for FES and they told FES that JDW is up for death penalty for the murder of a young beautiful Sierah. Maybe she has no other info, after all she's very old ..................the news is my pet peeve sometimes with these teasers. JMOO

I wondered if the video got mixed up with another.... perhaps this is the mother who had her daughter with her when she went to his place for a car repair and he showed them around.
http://www.people.com/article/neighbor-recounts-meeting-worley-barn-day-before-sierah

Well remember a channel had an "interview" the interview was a reporter yelling questions with Worley not replying. It was so beneficial lol

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I find it alittle odd that we know nothing about his early life. Usually you hear from people that knew the mother or father, brother, family. Like they were a tight knit and loving family or that it was he opposite..............no one seems to be saying anything
I've heard locals talk about him. It's not that people are scared of him, he isn't getting out of jail, imo. The community is in shock still. Each week the news of him keeps getting worse. It's that we respect SJs family and want to keep her name and memories heard more.

I think media are just starting to dig around. So little by little people will publicly talk more.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Powers appears twice in the video accompanying this article. I think this is what you are looking for. (Video says "Mom Knows", but there is nothing in it with this woman in the video)
http://www.13abc.com/content/news/W...o-Sierah-Joughin-dissapearance-390308731.html

ETA: lawyers comments in video:

1st segment:
He hasn't seen the documents yet, does not know what it contains. Will be looking particularly at the allegations that might be added to any of the charges.

2nd segment:
He will specifically be looking at the allegations as part of the charges, but more important than just the charges will be what the Discovery shows (that will occur sometime after that) and will give more of the facts that are going on with these cases.
How could anyone represent such a

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Well remember a channel had an "interview" the interview was a reporter yelling questions with Worley not replying. It was so beneficial lol

LOL! Their 'exclusive'. That was amazing.

quoting myself, but the video opening pic is definitely NOT the one from this article. <modsnip>

Ok I still had the 6 pm news recording saved on my dvr and played it back just now
. They did indeed mix up vids. That mom is one of the Olympians mothers. Totally unrelated to the JDW case .

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post
Powers appears twice in the video accompanying this article. I think this is what you are looking for. (Video says "Mom Knows", but there is nothing in it with this woman in the video)
http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Wo...390308731.html

ETA: lawyers comments in video:

1st segment:
He hasn't seen the documents yet, does not know what it contains. Will be looking particularly at the allegations that might be added to any of the charges.

2nd segment:
He will specifically be looking at the allegations as part of the charges, but more important than just the charges will be what the Discovery shows (that will occur sometime after that) and will give more of the facts that are going on with these cases.

<BBM for Focus>

The statement that is bolded is what jumped out at me; "give more facts that are going on with these cases".

<BBM for Focus>

The statement that is bolded is what jumped out at me; "give more facts that are going on with these cases".
Maybe he is considering each charge a case? Keep in mind he is a bankruptcy attorney and typically not a criminal. I know some felons say they caught a case when they are charged with a crime.

However, it would not surprise me if he caught other cases and hasn't been formally charged yet. He is in custody and not going anywhere so it isn't like they have to hurry up and charge him if there are others.

Have been quite curious what "F. E. S." stands for to HIM. I believe it may have a hidden meaning to MONSTER. jmo Why would someone like this name HIS business after his mother? I do not believe so. jmo

Because 10 to 1...El Diablo has mommy issues. JMO

Jashrema - I was looking at the pictures from the tattoo party (were you there?) and it was so nice to see Josh (and others) smiling, even if only for a short time. The tattoos were all gorgeous too! And I'm not really a tattoo person.

I drove through the area on Sunday and just kept thinking of beautiful Ce. I also saw the video her aunt posted on Facebook where she is following a little girl (A cousin? Her little sister?) and teasing her. Such a great laugh. </3

I respect your thoughts that the family would not testify. I'll also throw out there that sometimes family members live in fear for their own safety . . . and sometimes family members are in DENIAL. For example, I knows things aren't right, I've seen a lot, I think there's a problem, but. . . I'll pray over it. . . or I'm going to believe that he will get better tomorrow . . . or I just won't think about it. #Denial

There are a number of things that have given me thoughts that JDW may just be a player in a much bigger game. His family is one of the things that I wonder about. Who do they need protected from? Did JDW have associates that will come after his family if he talks or if they know anything.

Or is it that they are mentally or physically in need of care and protective custody is that they are in need of another party to make financial and health decisions because they do not have the mental capacity to do so. If JDW had been in that position obviously now he cannot attend to those needs so the courts or other agencies have taken over and protective custody is the technical and legal term for it.

There are a number of things that have given me thoughts that JDW may just be a player in a much bigger game. His family is one of the things that I wonder about. Who do they need protected from? Did JDW have associates that will come after his family if he talks or if they know anything.

Or is it that they are mentally or physically in need of care and protective custody is that they are in need of another party to make financial and health decisions because they do not have the mental capacity to do so. If JDW had been in that position obviously now he cannot attend to those needs so the courts or other agencies have taken over and protective custody is the technical and legal term for it.
I think that both are likely accurate, he is part of a bigger game, and they are infirm and need protection.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member