OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no reports anywhere stating that these people are in protective custody.

The rumors are rampant here and not allowed. Family is not allowed unless they are connected to the crime.
As family of the accused they are also victims.

Can we leave them alone please!?

Poor RG. I cannot imagine what this is the like for her. Most likely reliving every moment from that day all these years later. for RG :hug:

I can't imaginge how hard it has to be for RG to have probably her worst nightmare resurface :(

I can't imagine the fear she has lived with all these years. I cannot stop thinking about her.

There are no reports anywhere stating that these people are in protective custody.

The rumors are rampant here and not allowed. Family is not allowed unless they are connected to the crime.
As family of the accused they are also victims.

Can we leave them alone please!?
Unfortunately, the public records do exist for a petition for "protective services on an emergency basis" although we may no longer be able to access them online. I am in possession of screenshots, which I will not post here. The applicant is an employee of the Fulton County Adult and Child Protective Services Unit.
Yes, I agree, to some unknown degree, they are victims.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, the public records do exist for a petition for "protective services on an emergency basis" although we may no longer be able to access them online. I am in possession of screenshots, which I will not post here. The applicant is an employee of the Fulton County Adult and Child Protective Services Unit.

Could it just be that without anyone else to look after someone in need of continuous care that this is routine in such cases?

What were LE's other options if no other family members were available or willing to assist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen shots are not allowed per TOS

Could it just be that without anyone else to look after someone in need of continuous care that this is routine in such cases?

What were LE's other options if no other family members were available or willing to assist?

I have no proof of either scenario. It could be either or to some extent both scenarios. Or one scenario for one individual and a different scenario for the other individual. The only fact we have regarding this detail is that the petition was filed, the documents pertaining to this were at one time visible online in the public records (CaseLook), and now for some reason, they can no longer be accessed.

An attorney that takes the constitution seriously.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I'm not a lawyer...but I know I couldn't try to get him off! I have been told by lawyers that they defend the constitutional right versus the criminal.

Screen shots are not allowed per TOS
As previously expressed, I am obviously not posting them here (or anywhere for that matter). However, most respectfully stated, the TOS does not apply to what screenshots/photos we take of public records that we store on our private devices.

<BBM for Focus>

The statement that is bolded is what jumped out at me; "give more facts that are going on with these cases".
This lawyer can't represent him because he is not on that deals with murders
attachment.php

Desperate search for Ohio Woman Sierah Joughin Who Vanished While on Bike Ride

Sierah Joughin was out riding with her boyfriend Tuesday before the pair parted ways around 6:45 p.m. near Evergreen High School in Metamora, Ohio. The University of Toledo junior was reported missing by her family later that night when she didn't return home. Her purple bicycle was discovered several rows into a cornfield not far from where she was last seen, Fulton County Sheriff Roy Miller said Thursday. He added that there were signs of struggle.

Ex-con charged in murder of Ohio college student

A sheriff's investigator filed a criminal complaint Tuesday accusing an ex-convict of aggravated murder after a University of Toledo student's body was found following her disappearance last week.James Worley, is charged in the death of 20-year-old Sierah Joughin. She was last seen July 19 riding her bike along a country road with her boyfriend, reports CBS affiliate WTOL. The two parted ways after their ride, but Joughin never made it home.Worley was initially arrested Friday on an abduction charge in the disappearance.[...]The sheriff later confirmed that the remains found in a cornfield Friday were that of Sierah Joughin

.Murder, abduction suspect to remain in jail without bond

WAUSEON — A Fulton County judge today ordered that a murder and abduction suspect should remain in jail without bond.

Case Map [compliments of steelman]

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

Known and potential victims of accused killer James Dean Worley Thread

Search and Seizure Warrant

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'm still wondering how they found him so quickly and what lead them to find her?

I'm still wondering how they found him so quickly and what lead them to find her?

Authorities were talking to neighbors. Worley admitted to being in the same area Sierah disappeared. A helmet (with a bloody hand print), screwdriver, fuses and his sunglasses were found in the area she was taken. He admitted them items belong to him & he said didn't steal anything or kill anyone. Being he was in the same area Sierahs bike was found, and saying he didn't steal anything or kill anyone probably led them to believe he abducted her.

WTOL Cost to execute James Worley

Just checking in during a mostly radio silence day. Just sharing the latest - nothing new from an investigative standpoint.

This is sickening. They treat criminals like royalty. Why would it cost so much to put him down l. Just shoot the b***ard. Guhhhhhhh. Nothing they will do would be even close to enough punishment for this sick man. There needs to be a change in the system.

Authorities were talking to neighbors. Worley admitted to being in the same area Sierah disappeared. A helmet (with a bloody hand print), screwdriver, fuses and his sunglasses were found in the area she was taken. He admitted them items belong to him & he said didn't steal anything or kill anyone. Being he was in the same area Sierahs bike was found, and saying he didn't steal anything or kill anyone probably led them to believe he abducted her.

Oh duh. Wow. I'm surprised he admitted. But what about finding her?

Oh duh. Wow. I'm surprised he admitted. But what about finding her?

I think it was a grid search, from his home outwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname