GUILTY OH - Theodore 'Tim' Timmons, 62, murdered, Londonderry, 26 July 2016 *Arrest*

Oh wow, my head hurts. I have been reading back on J.D.'s one facebook and talk about a messed up person. It appears he was a gang member, trying to stay away from trouble but he just couldn't. He mentions being bi-polar (I seriously think he is and not on medication) also thinks he has PTSD possibly. I'm back to March and he posts a lot & has many old gang members & prison friends he calls family. Plus he has a big family. He's having kidney problems in March from some type of accident or fight. Sounds permanent. Haven't found out why yet. He mentions he's in trouble a lot but doesn't say why, he needs money for a lawyer & fights his inner demons over wanting to go back to the old way of street gangs. He definetly does not like the police or trust them. Multiple video examples on his page. He's been dumped and posts a lot of stuff about trust & love. Middle of March, he and some others pulled something that sounds shady with a uhaul. Friends & family are constantly trying to lift his spirits when he's down & that's quite often. Claims to have had a rough life. Not sure what that was all about yet.

J.D. posts sometimes like a gang member and other times he's posting words of wisdom.

Up, down, up, down. Whew, it's mentally draining to read. Fighting his inner demons for sure though.

Oh wow, my head hurts. I have been reading back on J.D.'s one facebook and talk about a messed up person. It appears he was a gang member, trying to stay away from trouble but he just couldn't. He mentions being bi-polar (I seriously think he is and not on medication) also thinks he has PTSD possibly. I'm back to March and he posts a lot & has many old gang members & prison friends he calls family. Plus he has a big family. He's having kidney problems in March from some type of accident or fight. Sounds permanent. Haven't found out why yet. He mentions he's in trouble a lot but doesn't say why, he needs money for a lawyer & fights his inner demons over wanting to go back to the old way of street gangs. He definetly does not like the police or trust them. Multiple video examples on his page. He's been dumped and posts a lot of stuff about trust & love. Middle of March, he and some others pulled something that sounds shady with a uhaul. Friends & family are constantly trying to lift his spirits when he's down & that's quite often. Claims to have had a rough life. Not sure what that was all about yet.

J.D. posts sometimes like a gang member and other times he's posting words of wisdom.

Up, down, up, down. Whew, it's mentally draining to read. Fighting his inner demons for sure though.

From what I read elsewhere, he was injured in an automobile accident.

The urinary problems are likely related to the nerve damage that he wrote about.

If his injuries have caused permanent damage, he is looking at a world of pain in front of him like he has never experienced before.

Going from some of his posts, I think he is aware of this.

It appears JD and his gf were in a car accident sometime in Jan/Feb. and he had a broken back femur hip and ribs. The gf messed up her hip and leg. He dumped a lot of friends that only wanted to buy drugs from him and had this support group helping him on fb. He was trying to kick the drugs and his old way of life. He was broke also but people were helping him. At one point he was pretty down with no food or money for cigs saying he had a lot of weight. He knew he was going to prison also before the other murders & before the Rhoden's & Hannah were murdered.

Oh just caught something starting from his newer posts. On May 12th, J.D., like Hane's, posted he was looking for a "getaway" spot. Hane's fb had on April 23rd, a picture of himself, no shirt lying back on a bed & said he was out of town (after just getting out of prison on the 19th) and on May 12th, he needed a place to stay. Interesting that means they did do something together illegal before May 12th. I'm sure you know where my mind is heading.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005503922818&fref=ts

Hane's fb has his post hidden during that time now...but I did read that and mentioned it in the Pike Co. thread.

It appears JD and his gf were in a car accident sometime in Jan/Feb. and he had a broken back femur hip and ribs. The gf messed up her hip and leg. He dumped a lot of friends that only wanted to buy drugs from him and had this support group helping him on fb. He was trying to kick the drugs and his old way of life. He was broke also but people were helping him. At one point he was pretty down with no food or money for cigs saying he had a lot of weight. He knew he was going to prison also before the other murders & before the Rhoden's & Hannah were murdered.

I'm amazed with his injuries he was able to be involved in all that robbing, murdering, and running.
Oh just caught something starting from his newer posts. On May 12th, J.D., like Hane's, posted he was looking for a "getaway" spot. Hane's fb had on April 23rd, a picture of himself, no shirt lying back on a bed & said he was out of town (after just getting out of prison on the 19th) and on May 12th, he needed a place to stay. Interesting that means they did do something together illegal before May 12th. I'm sure you know where my mind is heading.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005503922818&fref=ts

Hane's fb has his post hidden during that time now...but I did read that and mentioned it in the Pike Co. thread.

I'm amazed with his injuries he was able to be involved in all that robbing, murdering, and running.

He's young ( well younger than I... and thinner... ) I don't think he had much trouble with his assistant in doing his deeds.

Before this thread gets too big, I want to take the opportunity to thank you all, its great to share links and such, I could never have found a fraction of this on my own.
I also want to somehow, send well wishes to the family and co-workers of the officer killed by these low lifes. I do feel such great sadness, and he was so young.

It has been a day of hopping in and out of here for links and doing a great deal of hunting on my own I think as many of us have been doing.
We have learned a great deal....much thanks again to Everyday Grace for all the work, and getting this board going.
I do believe we know where this is all going to end up, don't you think? Its going to be a very long road. And we will learn as we go!
I am nearly 60 (egads.) and it takes all I have to kill a mouse, then I feel bad about it.
I honestly do not know how anyone can think its okay to take another human life. Self defense, protecting ones self and family yes, but to just go do it for financial gain ( I assume )... I just can't grasp it.

Not buying the "hitchhiker" story.

Especially if it turns out that Mr. Jones lives in or near Truth or Consequences, NM.

We shall see.

The man previously described as a hitchhiker by Dona Ana County Sheriff's officials has now been charged with possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia following the fatal shooting of Hatch PD Officer Jose Chavez and the subsequent shooting of a civilian at the rest stop off of I-25 Friday afternoon.

According to DASO, 44-year-old Tony Jones was inside the car when Ohio fugitives Jesse Hanes and James Nelson II were pulled over by Hatch PD Officer Chavez on Friday around 3:40 pm. On Saturday, deputies described Jones as a witness, who was a hitchhiker picked up by Hanes and Nelson before the crime spree.

After a search warrant was executed over the weekend, a large suitcase containing a substantial amount of methamphetamine was discovered. Jones reportedly had the suitcase in his possession when he was captured by Dona Ana County Sheriff's Deputies while in the company of Nelson in the 2300 block of N.M. 185 near Rincon Friday evening.

http://www.elpasoproud.com/news/loc...eth-found-after-hatch-pd-shooting-man-charged

I'm sorry, maybe this has already been addressed, but does anyone have a case number or information on the last case (not sentencing or jailing) JH just finished serving time for?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Nelson and Jones the hitchiker appeared in court today.

Jones is from Hannibal, Missouri.

BBM

But Chief Deputy District Attorney Gerald Byers asked for Jones’ bond to remain the same, saying that he is flight risk and a danger. Byers indicated that Jones may have been involved in other crimes with Hanes and Nelson, including bank robberies in several states.

Nelson, meanwhile, was charged late Monday afternoon with trafficking by possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine, a second-degree felony, and distribution of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, a fourth-degree felony. He was initially charged only with being a fugitive from justice.

Jacquez said Nelson will be “held on the local charges” until they are resolved. After that, he will be extradited to Ohio to face the murder charge.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/story/new...lain-officers-shooting-appear-court/88811844/

Nelson is being held without bond. He is expected to appear again in court on Tuesday.

Hanes has not appeared in court yet, but he was formally charged today with first degree murder for the death of Officer Chavez.

He is still in the hospital from his self-inflicted gunshot wound.

I wondered if the Hanes-Nelson duo had committed crimes after they left Ohio.

Seems that the FBI believes they did.

The man [Hanes] accused of murder in the shooting death of a Hatch police officer and a man traveling with him [Nelson] were on a cross-country trip funded by robbing banks and selling methamphetamine, prosecutors alleged Monday.

Hanes and Nelson were wanted for an Ohio murder in which a transit driver was found fatally shot in his home last month. It’s unclear where the pair picked up Jones, who Nelson told officers was a hitchhiker, but Hayes said prosecutors don’t believe he was involved in the series of crimes allegedly committed across the country.
http://www.abqjournal.com/826730/hitchhiker-facing-drug-charges-after-hatch-officers-death.html

While one of two men wanted in Ohio faced a judge in New Mexico and the other was in surgery Monday, it was unknown when they will return to face the charges against them in Ohio.

Lt. Mike Preston, of the Ross County Sheriff's Office, said there is no word yet on when James D. Nelson II, of Newark, and Jesse D. Hanes, of Columbus, will be brought back to Ohio to face the murder charges filed against them in Ross County.

The drug charges were added Monday to keep him in New Mexico after the fatal shooting of a Hatch, New Mexico, police officer Friday. Officials reported they think Nelson was a passenger in the vehicle at the time of the shooting. The drug charges will be adjudicated before he is sent back to Ohio, the Las Cruces Sun-News reported.

As for getting him back to Ohio, Nelson could waive extradition, which would get him to the state relatively quickly, Preston said, but if he does not waive extradition, it could take at least 30 days. When the men are ready to travel, the Ross County Sheriff's Office will attempt to contract that move with the U.S. Marshals Service, Preston said.

Sheriff George Lavender, along with another local investigator and a third representative of the sheriff's office, plan to attend the funeral of the slain officer and follow up on the investigation there, as well as look at when the two men will return to Ohio, Preston said.
http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/2016/08/15/nelson-appears-new-mexico-court/88762658/

How does WK fit into trio? Girlfriend? Nelson has gf, her fb accessible thru JD Nelson fb. Her initials KM. Album mobile uploads has 230 photos. Money displayed. Smoking joints displayed.

Nelson and Jones the hitchiker appeared in court today.

Jones is from Hannibal, Missouri.

BBM

http://www.lcsun-news.com/story/new...lain-officers-shooting-appear-court/88811844/

Nelson is being held without bond. He is expected to appear again in court on Tuesday.

Hanes has not appeared in court yet, but he was formally charged today with first degree murder for the death of Officer Chavez.

He is still in the hospital from his self-inflicted gunshot wound.

I wondered if the Hanes-Nelson duo had committed crimes after they left Ohio.

Seems that the FBI believes they did.

WOW !! Going to try to line up the dates they were on the road.. get a map and do some research to see if I can find anything....
ITS GREAT these guys are locked away, good heavens.
Seems all they did was steal, rob and kill. Gives me the creeps knowing they passed through the area I live, might have even passed them on the street, will never know.

How does WK fit into trio? Girlfriend? Nelson has gf, her fb accessible thru JD Nelson fb. Her initials KM. Album mobile uploads has 230 photos. Money displayed. Smoking joints displayed.

Not clear as far as I've been able to determine.

Hanes also has gf/bm/wife AH.

WK possibly a "side" for one or the other. My hunch says Hanes.

I can picture him "romancing" a person to glean information and assistance from them to identify potential target(s) for robbery. Just a possible scenario. Nothing solid to put with it.

Hanes also closer in proximity (Columbus area) to Kuhn (Chillicothe area) than Nelson (Newark).

Her bd exchanged comments w/KM after her arrest, so there's that. Could be only FB contact, or could be extension of real world contact.

Those comments implied that WK did do some talking with authorities. Seems consistent with timing of her arrest and public announcement of murder charges on Hanes and Nelson and information they had probably left the state.

Seems likely that link between Hanes, Nelson, & Kuhn comes from prison and ex-con associates and drug trafficking.

A pair of bank robberies in Colorado look promising to me.

7-29 Glenwood Springs
8-2 Thornton

http://www.postindependent.com/news/downtown-glenwood-bank-robbed-amid-tourists/

http://www.9news.com/mb/news/crime/bank-robbery-suspect-sought-in-thornton/286311670

I didn't think of Colorado when I first started looking at bank robberies until I came across these.

Straight shot out of the Columbus area on I-70.

If I am a regular pot smoker as these guys seem to be and I'm going on the lam, Colorado would appeal to me because of the availability of legal weed.

Takes money, though.

Straight shot out of the Denver area to New Mexico on I-25.

Just my speculation. Possibly not these guys and/or possibly others elsewhere.

A pair of bank robberies in Colorado look promising to me.

7-29 Glenwood Springs
8-2 Thornton

http://www.postindependent.com/news/downtown-glenwood-bank-robbed-amid-tourists/

http://www.9news.com/mb/news/crime/bank-robbery-suspect-sought-in-thornton/286311670

I didn't think of Colorado when I first started looking at bank robberies until I came across these.

Straight shot out of the Columbus area on I-70.

If I am a regular pot smoker as these guys seem to be and I'm going on the lam, Colorado would appeal to me because of the availability of legal weed.

Takes money, though.

Straight shot out of the Denver area to New Mexico on I-25.

Just my speculation. Possibly not these guys and/or possibly others elsewhere.

And and after New Mexico? Old Mexico? How is it that, especially with Hanes supposed to be watched closely, they were able to ramble around for so long? I am not impressed with Ohio LE so far.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back