GUILTY OH - Theodore 'Tim' Timmons, 62, murdered, Londonderry, 26 July 2016 *Arrest*

I want to know why Haynes(I think) shot himself in the leg. He knew the cops were right on his tail and had him surrounded, its not like he was going to get away. He knew He was going to be arrested and going to jail. Even with the gunshot wound (after the Dr.s looked at it.) He could only avoid going to jail for a few days at the most. I'm wondering if there was someone in the jail he was trying to avoid at all cost.

Or maybe it was just an accident.

or, maybe...he's just plain stupid....or a coward or both. Maybe he thought by having to go to the hospital, he might be able to make a run for it easier. Personally, I'm going with stupid...and a coward. I hope there is no way he Ever leaves prison....

I'm amazed with his injuries he was able to be involved in all that robbing, murdering, and running.

Really? I don't think any of these injuries have anything to do with his being a rotten apple. Geez, the excuses people make for these white boy criminals!

Really? I don't think any of these injuries have anything to do with his being a rotten apple. Geez, the excuses people make for these white boy criminals!
I think CSIDreamer meant physically. Not mentally. I don't think there was any excuses being made. Simply a thought about his injuries and what all the killing and running and robbing would physically demand. And may I ask what race has to do with it?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

A pair of bank robberies in Colorado look promising to me.

7-29 Glenwood Springs
8-2 Thornton

http://www.postindependent.com/news/downtown-glenwood-bank-robbed-amid-tourists/

http://www.9news.com/mb/news/crime/bank-robbery-suspect-sought-in-thornton/286311670

I didn't think of Colorado when I first started looking at bank robberies until I came across these.

Straight shot out of the Columbus area on I-70.

If I am a regular pot smoker as these guys seem to be and I'm going on the lam, Colorado would appeal to me because of the availability of legal weed.

Takes money, though.

Straight shot out of the Denver area to New Mexico on I-25.

Just my speculation. Possibly not these guys and/or possibly others elsewhere.

Witnesses to shooting of New Mexico officer and rest area car theft victim reported gunman wore red shirt, IIRC.

Hanes now has federal charges. Too.

Federal prosecutors are now also charging Hanes with federal crimes including being a felon in possession of a firearm; carjacking resulting in serious bodily injury; and discharging a firearm during a crime of violence, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in New Mexico.

These are in addition to the New Mexico state charge of first degree murder for the shooting of Officer Chavez.

Interesting move by the US Attorney for NM.

I suspect other federal (and possibly some state charges) are yet to come.

http://www.abqjournal.com/827299/new-charges-in-killing-of-hatch-police-officer.html

More on Nelson's drug charges in New Mexico:

A criminal complaint filed in the Third Judicial District on Tuesday charged Nelson, 36, with trafficking with intent to distribute methamphetamine; distribution of marijuana; and possession of drug paraphernalia. His arrest warrant requests a $100,000 secured bond, according to a court clerk.

Nearly 50 grams of “large rocks of a white crystal-like substance” that tested positive for methamphetamine were allegedly found in the Lexus, according to the state’s complaint. Also found in the vehicle were about a dozen grams of marijuana in plastic vials and burnt marijuana cigarettes.

http://www.abqjournal.com/827299/new-charges-in-killing-of-hatch-police-officer.html

Although he has a bond on these state charges, his felony warrant out of Ohio is a no bond deal, so the NM bond is moot.

He isn't going anywhere anytime soon except to court.

What about the murder of Theodore Timmons. There's only two links that I can see and an obituary and my free views without a subscription is up. So fustrating. Can we find some more info on that crime or is there not much out there? I'm going to start looking. I'll post what I can find.

Nelson and Jones wasted no time cooperating with federal authorities regarding the shooting of Officer Chavez.

IMO, this is a significant shift in Nelson's relationship with Hanes and also with the prison loyalty and street loyalty dogma.

Definitely a Crack in that wall.

Jones said he saw the officer standing at the passenger window when Hanes pulled out a handgun and shot the officer through the window, the documents said.

Nelson also told authorities he remembered an officer asking for the vehicle registration and asking Hanes to exit the vehicle before Hanes fired at the officer.
http://kfoxtv.com/news/local/court-...-facing-murder-charge-in-hatch-officers-death

Other eye-witnesses tthat can corroborate testimony from these two, so Hanes' conviction of these federal charges and the state charge for the murder of Officer Chavez.

Nelson might also be willing to provide information about the murder of Theodore Timmons and who knows what other crimes the pair participated in elsewhere in Ohio before the Ross County murder.

Everything I found, which wasn't much, is from the same news agency.

What about the murder of Theodore Timmons. There's only two links that I can see and an obituary and my free views without a subscription is up. So fustrating. Can we find some more info on that crime or is there not much out there? I'm going to start looking. I'll post what I can find.

NBC4i out of Columbus has some good reporting on the known nuts and bolts of the Timmons murder.

The Newark Advocate also has good coverage. They are a Gannett Ohio paper as is the Gazette. Much of what is in the Gazette can be read there.

It too has a viewing limit, but those article views usually contain a decent quantity of background and developing aspects of the murder in Ross County.

I'm just about up against my limits, so I will be posting more from non-Gazette sourcing.

It's sad that the whole story has shifted because of the media to the officer. Although it's incredibly horrible for the loss of that officer as well, there is almost no mention of Theodore. Who was most likely going through life minding his own business and wham out of no where his life is robbed from him and his loved ones. On the other hand, the officer was doing his job. Hate to say it but it does go with the territory. I just wish I knew more about Mr. Timmons. May he rest in peace. What makes this man any less important than the other.

NBC4i out of Columbus has some good reporting on the known nuts and bolts of the Timmons murder.

The Newark Advocate also has good coverage. They are a Gannett Ohio paper as is the Gazette. Much of what is in the Gazette can be read there.

It too has a viewing limit, but those article views usually contain a decent quantity of background and developing aspects of the murder in Ross County.

I'm just about up against my limits, so I will be posting more from non-Gazette sourcing.
Ive been searching and didnt see those. Im not calling on you personally. I'm just pointing out that there is so much more info on everything else, his name is barely mentioned.

Timmons’ body was discovered inside his home on Poes Run Road*Monday evening.*He’d been shot multiple times.

Scott Arganbright has been a life long friend of Timmons. “Ted wasn’t just a friend, he was, he was like family, to everybody,” Arganbright said. “If you asked him for the shirt off his back, he’d give it to you.”

Arganbright says Timmons worked a variety of jobs in his life time. But more than anything, he says, Timmons will be remembered for his ever -present friendly attitude. *“I’m just shocked that these people did this,” Arganbright said. “I can’t believe it. I mean , if they would have asked him for something, he would have given it to them.”

http://nbc4i.com/2016/07/28/pair-so...man-considered-armed-and-extremely-dangerous/

Article has links to the federal criminal complaint and supporting documents for the federal charges on Hanes.

http://krqe.com/2016/08/16/man-accused-in-hatch-officers-murder-facing-federal-charges/

Article is also a good and relatively not-too-longish summary of the current situation for Hanes and Nelson in Mexico.

The criminal complaint and other documents are for Hanes' NM state charge. Too late to edit the above post.

Additional information about the 1991 Lexus Hanes and Nelson were in is in the Statement of facts.

The car is registered in the state of Ohio and the registered owner is named in that document.

It's nice to sleuth somebody wonderful for a change. I read so many nice words for Ted Timmons. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

Potential Columbus addresses for Jesse D. Hanes.

According to records obtained by 4 Investigates, Hanes told the State of Ohio he lived on Loretta Avenue in April 2016. He also has a Sandridge Avenue address.

Columbus neighbors tell 4 Investigates they’re upset that Hanes, now connected to three killings in his lifetime, had been walking free in their city since April. Hanes was released from an Ohio prison in April 2016 after serving three years for a robbery in Worthington, Ohio.

While still a teen, Hanes was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 1995. He remained in prison for the offense until he was 32.

“Yes, I think he should be in prison for life," said Ronnie Harrington, a Columbus neighbor. “Because [after] of all the killings and all of the mistakes he's made, he still hasn't learned his lesson.”
http://www.kob.com/investigative-ne...want-criminal-justice-reform/4236326/?cat=504

2012 news report on the Columbus area bank robbery by Jesse Hanes.

His last term in ODRC (released 4-19-16) was served for this crime.

Westerville police detectives and Columbus SWAT arrested Jesse Denver Hanes, 34, following the robbery of the Fifth Third Bank within the Westerville Plaza Kroger, 55 W. Schrock Road.

According to police, a man approached a Fifth Third teller at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 21 [2012] and handed her a note demanding $50 and $100 bills.

The teller told police that she emptied her drawer for the man, who then demanded more money.

He left with $3,640.

Hanes was arrested and charged with the crime at 3:05 a.m. Aug. 24 at the Value Place Hamilton Inn in Groveport.

Westerville police said they were alerted to Hanes by a person who recognized him from the bank's surveillance photo, which police publicized last week.

Hanes was transported to the Franklin County jail.

The investigation on the robbery is ongoing, but police said they believe Hanes acted alone in the robbery.
http://www.thisweeknews.com/content...ws/2012/08/29/westerville-police-reports.html

Link to pdf of Westerville PD 2012 press release regarding that arrest.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CC4wBQ&usg=AFQjCNE6XLt_mWF0CsbtOVPnqxVhYrjvOQ

Document has a 2012 mugshot that provides a decent look at Hanes' neck tattoo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back