Found Deceased OH - Tierra Bryant, 19, Middleburg Heights, 30 March 2015 *Arrest*

Still Missing: Police continue to search for Tierra Bryant
7917588_G.jpg

Nothing new on Tierra. I wonder when there will be a jump start in this investigation. Where is Tierra?

Has Rashan been found? I see the report he was seen burning something in a drum, but have the police found him and questioned him? I'm having trouble with links opening today, sorry.

I hope Tierra can come home.

I looked up Mr. Hunt but found no new information. According to a post above, Hunt was on parole until July 8, 2015. So unless he has new warrants or his parole has been revoked, I don't know how they are going to find him.

I saw on IG that a reporter from Cleveland 19 commented on a pic from the person who faithfully reposts about Tierra every week or so and asked her to have Tierra's family get in touch for a follow up. That was about a month ago. Hopefully it happened and is in the works.

RH has a ton of family around him that I'm sure are helping to keep him 'protected' from things.

This case is maddening!

lisa lowry (@lisalowrywkyc): https://twitter.com/lisalowrywkyc?s=09

BREAKING - FBI & other law enforcement searching for Tierra Bryant; missing since March. @wkyc https://t.co/JZhhF3XFNS

Hoping they finally have a break in the case & they find Tierra!

Wow! Awesome!

Seems like they must have gotten some specific information to suddenly get multiple agencies out there and it being public (maybe wanting someone to know they're closing in or something?) after silence for so long!

Location of the search:

The FBI continued its investigation into the disappearance of Tierra Bryant with a search on Cleveland's west side in the area between W. 117 Street and Bosworth Road on Tuesday morning.

Uh huh, you have the FBI Evidence Response Team, and the Violent Crime Task Force and you don't think that would confirm you're pretty dang sure there are suspicious circumstances? Silly FBI.

On Tuesday, the FBI's Evidence Response Team and agents from the Violent Crime Task Force assisted Middleburg Heights police in following a lead that was recently developed. The FBI could not confirm or deny that possible suspicious circumstances exist.

http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/loca...s-missing-19-year-old-tierra-bryant/74263648/

That search location is very interesting.

It's over 8 miles from the Motel 6 on Bagley where Tierra was last seen.

It's completely the other side of town from where Rashan lives (or where his family did at the last address I had seen)

Can yall tell much about the search location? Looks residential. Maybe she is being held alive?

Can yall tell much about the search location? Looks residential. Maybe she is being held alive?

It is mostly residential but there are some brushy areas and I've seen photos now showing almost woodsy areas off of Lorain Ave being searched too.

There are some apartments called the Carriage Apartments on Botsworth that were another area being searched.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...amily-holds-on-to-hope-that-she-will-be-found

MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, Ohio - The news of Alexis Boroviak being found gives hope to the family of Tierra Bryant. She's been missing since March and her family told us tonight they still believe she will be found.

“Everybody has great sympathy because they imagine if it was them and it was their granddaughter how they would feel. And it’s something you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy,” said Bryant’s grandmother Theresa Blalock.

More at link

Where is Tierra Bryant? One year later teen is still missing

http://www.callandpost.com/#!Where-is-Tierra-Bryant-One-year-later-teen-is-still-missing/l8hur/56fb4e6c0cf2e1f8bbc1fdf9

Freddie Bryant, the 43-year old father of Tierra Bryant is still hoping and praying that his daughter will call her family and soon come home.

Mr. Bryant and the teenage girl’s mother are living a parents worst nightmare.

On March 30, 2015, their nineteen-year-old daughter was out with a male friend and did not return home.

A missing person’s report was filed with Middleburgh police the following day, and since the search for Tierra’s whereabouts has continued with the FBI and State Troopers without results.

The last person that she was known to be with was an older man who was interviewed by police and released and is expected to be residing somewhere in California, according to the father.

“They really couldn’t hold him and tell him that he couldn’t go anywhere because at the time it was still a missing person report,” Mr. Bryant added. However he indicated that information that the man did provide to the police did not add up.

In what was described by her family and friends as uncharacteristic, Tierra has not been seen or hear from since, did not reporting to work and her cell phone has been disconnected since the day she went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back