Found Deceased OH - Tierra Bryant, 19, Middleburg Heights, 30 March 2015 *Arrest*

starting to think "Rashan Hunt" is a myth or an alias, only one thing found on the internet about him, everything seems strategically scrubbed.

https://www.usinquirer.com/records/11958564

Couldnt even reverse search that photo.

the pictures shown in circulated fliers look different from the above picture.

Everything about this is fishy. And all of the links from channel 3 are down indefinitely, couldn't even look at cached copies of the articles.
I know that they want nothing to do with this man, but I feel this is bigger.

Going through missing cleveland women now to see if there are any patterns.

Earlier reports say tierra was last seen with a man from california,

but Rashan J Hunt is from Lorain.
Oddly enough there is a Rashan J Hunt from Palmyra, NJ. Coincidence? Probably. There seems to be weird amount of Rashan Hunts in the NE area.

But real question who is the other guy on the right?

They look kind of similar but lips and nose look different to me.
attachment.php

Rashan J Hunt (left) was charged on 6/13/2000 and not another time after because it would have affected his parole that was up 3 months after tierra disappeared.

So if he wasn't charged a second time, who is this other guy? Where is this picture from?

anyone know where I can find more information?

another suspicious thing is on tierras instagram a comment was left but a random user said something like, "I know you aren't really gone, how's the good life?"

This user had like a couple photos uploaded. Tierra has another instagram that not many people even knew about (I asked around), this one is locked. Anyone know any way to access anything on there?

Attachments

• tierra.jpg
    tierra.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 242
http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/families-waiting-on-closure-in-cold-cases/343493483

March 30, 2015.

Then 19-year-old Tierra Bryant of Cleveland goes missing.

She was last seen in a Middleburg Heights hotel.

"We were all just hoping that it was going to be resolved quickly. Literally we didn't sleep for a week doing stakeouts in places we thought she might be," said Bryant’s uncle, Isaac Carr.

Fast forward a year and 7 months later, and despite a $5,000 reward, Tierra Bryant's case remains an open missing person’s investigation.

"Police are telling us that they are working on it. We just keep praying and we believe she is ok and we will hold onto that belief until we know otherwise. That's all you can do," said Carr.

Missing persons: Tierra Bryant
FOX 8 is relaunching our missing persons segments with the help of Amanda Berry. We hope the segments will help loved ones reunite with their missing family members.

In today's missing person's case, the Middleburg Heights Police Department is asking for your help to locate a missing woman.

20-year-old Tierra Bryant was last seen March 30, 2015 (...)

Earlier reports say tierra was last seen with a man from california,

but Rashan J Hunt is from Lorain.
Oddly enough there is a Rashan J Hunt from Palmyra, NJ. Coincidence? Probably. There seems to be weird amount of Rashan Hunts in the NE area.

But real question who is the other guy on the right?

They look kind of similar but lips and nose look different to me.
attachment.php

Rashan J Hunt (left) was charged on 6/13/2000 and not another time after because it would have affected his parole that was up 3 months after tierra disappeared.

So if he wasn't charged a second time, who is this other guy? Where is this picture from?

anyone know where I can find more information?

another suspicious thing is on tierras instagram a comment was left but a random user said something like, "I know you aren't really gone, how's the good life?"

This user had like a couple photos uploaded. Tierra has another instagram that not many people even knew about (I asked around), this one is locked. Anyone know any way to access anything on there?

I thought the same thing when I first saw the missing flyer...these two pictures are not of the same man. IMO.

Is there any way the suspect or a accomplice could have gotten her to Florida? There's a listing on NaMus for a body part found in a canal wearing Pink brand jeans. Height is close too.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14916

Happy to see you looking at Tierra's case!

I looked at the identifyus link and then back at Tierra's missing poster...the identifyus link says the pants were "Celebrity Pink" brand, while the missing poster says she had on "PINK" brand pants. I'm assuming that the PINK pants she had on were of the Victoria's Secret line, since they usually stylize their PINK brand in all caps like that. Celebrity Pink, after Googling, appears to be an entirely different brand all together. I could be wrong, of course. However, I don't believe this is Tierra because of the pants discrepancy and the distance (OH to FL). Good sleuthing, though. Let's find Tierra!

MOO

Thanks! Yeah, probably was the VS brand. Must be so frustrating to her family to have someone suspected of knowing where she is, but no way of proving it. Hopefully they'll get their answers soon.

Thanks! Yeah, probably was the VS brand. Must be so frustrating to her family to have someone suspected of knowing where she is, but no way of proving it. Hopefully they'll get their answers soon.

I would not be deterred by the difference in the brand names. So often we find that information has been entered incorrectly. IMO this is worth submitting.

True. Go for it, Renzolla, at least there will be a ruleout!

So sad, I hope she is found whatever hee fate was, for the family's sake 😔

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

[h=1]FBI searches in Elyria for body of missing Middleburg Heights woman[/h]http://fox8.com/2017/06/21/fbi-searches-in-elyria-for-body-of-missing-middleburg-heights-woman/

Looks like they took him back yesterday?

On Monday, investigators brought Rashad Hunt to a heavily wooded area off of Mussey Road in Elyria. He was led, handcuffed, into the woods and then back out again a short time later. A backhoe was then brought in.

http://fox8.com/2017/06/27/authorit...-search-for-missing-middleburg-heights-woman/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back