Found Deceased OK - Aja Johnson, 7, Geronimo, 24 January 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyhone tell me how to get the beautiful pictures of AJa over to this thread - the ones darlin gal made? I miss them! TIA

You're welcome. If you need any more contact information, I know Oriah will be able to help in that department.

OT- Are we able to send documents to other posters by PM? If not, how would I go about getting a PDF document to somebody? Email?

Can anyhone tell me how to get the beautiful pictures of AJa over to this thread - the ones darlin gal made? I miss them! TIA

Eyes - you might send Hoppy a pm and ask if she can help.

Salem

OT- Are we able to send documents to other posters by PM? If not, how would I go about getting a PDF document to somebody? Email?

I'm no expert at this - I think email would be the way to go. When you are in your private message area - does it give you an option to link?

Salem

eta: the rule is we don't talk about pm'ing each other. We can do that, but we don't talk about it. In this case you are just asking how something is done, so I think it is okay :)

I know we (I) have slipped up some in this thread but I think it was for safety's sake, still we should be mindful of the rule.

dqnq5g.gif

o72aaf.gif

aeutko.jpg

Where is Aja?? The thoughts of her with this monster are simply unbearable

This is a perfect example of how some "parents" should have their rights terminated or
at very least ONLY allowed court supervised visits by a LE

The so called mother cared more for this jerk than for the safety of her child and even her own safety....and here we are

Prayers for Aja and her daddy

I'm no expert at this - I think email would be the way to go. When you are in your private message area - does it give you an option to link?

Salem

eta: the rule is we don't talk about pm'ing each other. We can do that, but we don't talk about it. In this case you are just asking how something is done, so I think it is okay :)

I know we (I) have slipped up some in this thread but I think it was for safety's sake, still we should be mindful of the rule.

Thank you for the reminder. I think I have forgotten to think about the rules in my eagerness to find some info to help Aja. Will keep it in mind. :blushing:

Thank you for the reminder. I think I have forgotten to think about the rules in my eagerness to find some info to help Aja. Will keep it in mind. :blushing:

And Michaellan - the reminder was not directed specifically to you :) I just threw it out there because we were talking about pm'ing how to's and I know I have broken that rule in this thread :crazy::blushing: I just didn't want anyone else to follow my lead. :blushing:

Salem

Bumping for sweet Aja. I'm hoping she's home soon. Sooner than soon.

Finally - some kind of news!!!! OkieGal - I might miss this news conference so I will be watching for your posts. Thank you!

Salem

ETA: Oklahoma is Central time? At OkieGal's link it says the station will carry it LIVE STREAM, so we should be able to watch it. Trying to figure out what time 2:00 Central time is for Pacific Standard - 2 hours earlier right, so 2:00 CT would be Noon PST?

Thanks,

Salem

im praying for good news..........

if it's any glimmer of hope.....the first reports on jaycee being found alive just said 'press confrence called to discuss case'.

lets hope they have been found and its just not reported yeet........

Finally - some kind of news!!!! OkieGal - I might miss this news conference so I will be watching for your posts. Thank you!

Salem

ETA: Oklahoma is Central time? At OkieGal's link it says the station will carry it LIVE STREAM, so we should be able to watch it. Trying to figure out what time 2:00 Central time is for Pacific Standard - 2 hours earlier right, so 2:00 CT would be Noon PST?

Thanks,

Salem

That's right Salem! Pacific Standard time is 2 hours behind Central.

ETA: Let's all hope this is good news!

Let's hope it's good news and not just "we have no confirmed sightings and have no clue where they are".

I am glad she will be getting her picture back out there in the news. She needs to be found. I think about her constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500