Found Deceased OK - Aja Johnson, 7, Geronimo, 24 January 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have NOTHING!

Oh my goodness :( NOTHING! All they did was implore Hobbs to drop Aja off and tell who ever is helping Hobbs that they will get caught and it will be severe!

Salem

I'm so sad!

They found some kind of picture or something - I think I missed it :( Did anyone catch it?

Salem

ETA: It's over. As soon as it comes on line, would someone please send it to Nancy Grace and see if she will air it? Oklahoma LE is saying they need some exposure.

I would do it, but I have to be gone for a couple of hours! Darn!

I'm underwhelmed.

At least the OSBI dude said it was "critical to keep the case alive and the pubic informed."

Oh no...I thought I missed it...it's over already?

Salem, is that all they said???

They're still looking at the south TX/Corpus Christi area as the OSBI guy asked local TV to forward the pictures and info they're now releasing to them to their affiliates down Texas way.

The KOCO link's video is the first press conference weeks ago.

They're still looking at the south TX/Corpus Christi area as the OSBI guy asked local TV to forward the pictures and info they're now releasing to them to their affiliates down Texas way.

the state that canceled the amber alert :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Michelle Sigona has updated her post on Aja - here's a new pic -- she says it was taken hours before Tonya's murder

Aja-Johnsonuntitled11.JPG

<snip>

According to a brand new press release issued from the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation we are learning more about Hobbs and his habits. The release says, “From the hundreds of interviews we have conducted so far, a very clear picture of Lester Hobbs is unfolding. Hobbs can survive on very little money. In fact, his needs seem to be met with only cigarettes, liquor, and very little food. He is a self-taught automobile mechanic and will offer to do minor car repairs for little money. He has worked in the past in small automotive garages and as a mechanic in service stations. He also likes to frequent bars and will hustle a game of pool for money. He likes to cruise the Internet searching for lonely women. If Hobbs no longer has a vehicle, he will travel across the country by bus or will hitchhike. Hobbs’ own family members say he always considers himself the victim and never takes responsibility for his actions. They describe him as a cowering abuser who preys on women and children. His criminal record supports this. As to Aja’s kidnapping, this is in no way a custodial kidnapping where a non-custodial parent runs away with their own child. As you see in photographs, Hobbs like to change his appearance, ever so slightly, with hair color and with the way he grows facial hair. There are two physical characteristics, though, that will not be easy to hide: tattoos and a broken nose. He has the word “ROSE” tattooed across the top of the fingers of his right hand and “LOVE” tattooed across the top of the fingers of his left hand. His nose is visibly cooked from being broken sometime in the past. This is clearly shown in the photograph of him lying in the bed. Another photograph shows Hobbs sitting behind Aja on a four-wheeler. This photograph was taken just moments before they drove to the Wal-Mart in Lawton where the photograph of the car was obtained. Tonya Hobbs filed a protective order just months before she was murdered. That protective order documents that Lester Hobbs threatened to kill her children with a hammer. It now appears that Lester Hobbs carried out that threat and actually used a hammer to kill his wife.”

more here

http://www.michellesigona.com/2010/02/new-pictures-and-information-to-come-in-the-aja-johnson-case/

I missed the first several minutes. The federal marshall guy with the handlebar mustache compared Hobbs on the run to a coyote, which was folksy and all but only served to underscore the fact that they seem to have nothing solid whatsoever.

They have NOTHING!

Oh my goodness :( NOTHING! All they did was implore Hobbs to drop Aja off and tell who ever is helping Hobbs that they will get caught and it will be severe!

Salem

I'm so sad!

How frustrating! I was going to go to the press conference but my son is sick and my husband couldn't make it home in time. My internet connection was breaking up so I didn't get to hear/watch all of it. Our local station did not even broadcast it live!!!!
I am going to watch it as soon as it is posted somewhere.
I know they said something about releasing new photographs. And I thought I heard them say that there has been NO CONCRETE SIGHTING at all since this happened. How could they just disappear??????????

Aja, where are you?????!!!

Michelle Sigona has updated her post on Aja - here's a new pic -- she says it was taken hours before Tonya's murder

Aja-Johnsonuntitled11.JPG

<snip>

Yes, that was taken in the driveway of his sisters home. I can tell by the house across the street.

I missed the first several minutes. The federal marshall guy with the handlebar mustache compared Hobbs on the run to a coyote, which was folksy and all but only served to underscore the fact that they seem to have nothing solid whatsoever.

IMO, "nothing solid" means little in reporting from LE. I think the coyote reference was meant to point out that he can and will both live off the land, and that he is wild. He's not going to show up in a detox center anywhere, but he's going to need alcohol.

I'm glad they held the press conference, period, because it keeps the story alive and in the news.

At the very least, ya'll have kept her story alive. And maybe her too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike