Found Deceased OK - Aja Johnson, 7, Geronimo, 24 January 2010 - #3

eyes,

I don't think Trisha has a problem with people mentioning that they read/post at websleuths. She just doesn't want people saying they are doing "this or that" for websleuths. In other words that "Websleuths" is endorsing a petition drive, boycott, etc. Or that you are representing Websleuths in anyway.

Maybe a mod could help me out?

I also e-mailed Rep. Morrissette and received a response. One of his questions is how I know about the case, who am I, etc.

I know Tricia doesn't want the members using WS to get things done, but any ideas on what I can say regarding the info I have on this case - where I learned of it? I'm stuck! TIA

I would tend to agree with darlin. If you don't want to be that specific, you could just say you are interested in true crime and the missing, and that you read and participate in an online forum.

I would tend to agree with darlin. If you don't want to be that specific, you could just say you are interested in true crime and the missing, and that you read and participate in an online forum.

I wouldn't know about this case at all if I wasn't a member. Not wanting to violate TOS and upset Tricia or the mods. I have no problem giving WS the credit for my involvement in this case. I'm comforted by this rep's interest and wish to respond honestly. thanks for the suggestions. moo

OMG...This gets worse with every report / revelation of new information. Each time that I think I can read / search articles about our Aja without a flood of tears...I'm proven wrong!

2 new "news articles" from today (April 3)...there are no words to describe this

<Snipped>

Report: Aja Johnson Had Been Bound
Police Say Butter Knife Also Found Near Body

A medical examiner's report offered new information about the death of Aja Johnson.

The report said that Aja had been tied up at some point.

The medical examiner is still working to determine what caused Aja's death.

http://www.koco.com/news/23044964/detail.html

Another article w/ little more info below:

<Snipped>

A "plain kitchen knife” and ligatures possibly used to tie up 7-year-old Aja Johnson were found at the apparent murder-suicide scene in Norman this week, an investigator said Friday. But the cause and manner of Aja’s death and that of her suspected killer, Lester William Hobbs, continue to elude state medical examiners.

"There was an extreme amount of animal activity, but still we saw no obvious bullet entry or evidence of blunt force trauma.”

Dwyer said the investigation indicated Aja may have been tied up at one point based on cut ligatures found inside the 1992 Toyota Paseo.

"We’re also still at a loss as to how he killed himself,” Dwyer said. "In the note he left, he alluded to the fact that he was gonna kill himself, but never said how. He may have overdosed on some pills or ingested something. It’s hard to tell. Even though his body was in the car, it was also badly decomposed.” No pill bottles were found in the car...

"We’ll never know how long they were out there,” Dwyer said. "But everything we have seen would be consistent with January.” (My comments: Seems to me that the comments, re: estimation of time at discovery scene, keep changing???)

http://newsok.com/cause-of-death-remains-unclear-for-aja-johnson-abductor/article/3451114

More at links...

OMG...This gets worse with every report / revelation of new information. Each time that I think I can read / search articles about our Aja without a flood of tears...I'm proven wrong!

2 new "news articles" from today (April 3)...there are no words to describe this

<Snipped>

Report: Aja Johnson Had Been Bound
Police Say Butter Knife Also Found Near Body

A medical examiner's report offered new information about the death of Aja Johnson.

The report said that Aja had been tied up at some point.

The medical examiner is still working to determine what caused Aja's death.

http://www.koco.com/news/23044964/detail.html

Another article w/ little more info below:

<Snipped>

A "plain kitchen knife” and ligatures possibly used to tie up 7-year-old Aja Johnson were found at the apparent murder-suicide scene in Norman this week, an investigator said Friday. But the cause and manner of Aja’s death and that of her suspected killer, Lester William Hobbs, continue to elude state medical examiners.

"There was an extreme amount of animal activity, but still we saw no obvious bullet entry or evidence of blunt force trauma.”

Dwyer said the investigation indicated Aja may have been tied up at one point based on cut ligatures found inside the 1992 Toyota Paseo.

"We’re also still at a loss as to how he killed himself,” Dwyer said. "In the note he left, he alluded to the fact that he was gonna kill himself, but never said how. He may have overdosed on some pills or ingested something. It’s hard to tell. Even though his body was in the car, it was also badly decomposed.” No pill bottles were found in the car...

"We’ll never know how long they were out there,” Dwyer said. "But everything we have seen would be consistent with January.” (My comments: Seems to me that the comments, re: estimation of time at discovery scene, keep changing???)

http://newsok.com/cause-of-death-remains-unclear-for-aja-johnson-abductor/article/3451114

More at links...

Ohhhhhh! Our poor beautiful Aja! I just can't get over this little baby girl - I will remain heartbroken for weeks if this continues.

We know grandma said that Aja would climb the walls without her medication for ADHD. We also know Tanya didn't bring any 'cause she wasn't expecting to stay the night.

Is this how Hobbs took care of little Aja's hyperactivity? By tying her up? Or is this one of his cruel and unusual punishments such as when he would make her eat jalapeno peppers? Monster Hobbs, no matter how he died, it wasn't bad enough!

Aja, our sweet angel.....we dyed 4 dozen eggs last night for some children at our churchs easter egg hunt, each with a lost (to this world) childs' name on it. We simply told the children (too young to understand or read) that each egg found was an angel in heaven. Yours was pink and pale green with a white stripe in the middle. A little girl named Grace found it and brought it up to me (in exchange for the candy.) I couldn't get the irony out of my mind.

Happy Easter, baby girl. We are praying for all who loved, lost, and are missing you today.

Oriah and JTSYS

I've run into this problem as well, although slightly different. I'm still a bit confused as wto how to work the ground actively when people start asking questions.
Hmm. will have to think more on a good solution.

Oriah

Aja, our sweet angel.....we dyed 4 dozen eggs last night for some children at our churchs easter egg hunt, each with a lost (to this world) childs' name on it. We simply told the children (too young to understand or read) that each egg found was an angel in heaven. Yours was pink and pale green with a white stripe in the middle. A little girl named Grace found it and brought it up to me (in exchange for the candy.) I couldn't get the irony out of my mind.

Happy Easter, baby girl. We are praying for all who loved, lost, and are missing you today.

Oriah and JTSYS

This might be one of the most genuine, sweetest things I've ever read / heard of...thank you and JTSYS for sharing you / him with us. You have given me an idea for a new Easter tradition. I cried and said a little extra prayer for all of these baby's and their loved ones today, and I should've known that you had them covered with the Easter Eggs, so they did participate somewhat in an Easter Egg hunt. While I, as all of us, would much rather see them running with the "Graces" today; knowing that you and JTSYS made sure that you included Aja and others, helps my heart.

Thank you both!

HAPPY EASTER AJA...I can't imagine how wonderful Easter in heaven must be but I'm sure your beautiful smile and cute little cheeks only made it better!

This might be one of the most genuine, sweetest things I've ever read / heard of...thank you and JTSYS for sharing you / him with us. You have given me an idea for a new Easter tradition. I cried and said a little extra prayer for all of these baby's and their loved ones today, and I should've known that you had them covered with the Easter Eggs, so they did participate somewhat in an Easter Egg hunt. While I, as all of us, would much rather see them running with the "Graces" today; knowing that you and JTSYS made sure that you included Aja and others, helps my heart.

Thank you both!

HAPPY EASTER AJA...I can't imagine how wonderful Easter in heaven must be but I'm sure your beautiful smile and cute little cheeks only made it better!
Thank you everyoneneedsavoice, we just wanted to denote the day in some sort of way so that the parents and adults understood, but the little ones only understood the 'angel in heaven' part. They all seemed to really love it (although there were a lot of quiet tears on the faces of the adults... I was dry until we got in the car to go home, then totally fell apart thinking of how many more we would have to dye next year.) Let's make it NONE!

(Oh and let me tell you- there's nothing like having a 3 1/2 year old run up to you, very proudly hand you an egg and say "Look!! I found another angel!! :) "

No matter your religion- peace to all in this world today. Be gentle and careful with all of the lives you touch, and the lives who touch you. Life is much to brief for anything less.

Oriah

Sweet Aja, I cannot believe how much you have touched me. I picked out a very cute, little girl angel statue for my garden today in memory of you. How we all wish you were here.

To everyone here.... You all are some of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure to "meet". The determination to bring Aja home, the endless hard work, the brainstorming, were all proof of that.

I know everyone here is hurting... please take care of yourself. Remember the goal was to bring Aja home. You ALL helped do that, maybe not the way we had hoped but she is home. Thanks to all of the hard work Aja isn't alone anymore.

Wishing you all peace and love. May Aja's smile shine down on you all and may you feel the warmth of her love.

2411hyq.jpg

Sweet Aja, I cannot believe how much you have touched me. I picked out a very cute, little girl angel statue for my garden today in memory of you. How we all wish you were here.

To everyone here.... You all are some of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure to "meet". The determination to bring Aja home, the endless hard work, the brainstorming, were all proof of that.

I know everyone here is hurting... please take care of yourself. Remember the goal was to bring Aja home. You ALL helped do that, maybe not the way we had hoped but she is home. Thanks to all of the hard work Aja isn't alone anymore.
Wishing you all peace and love. May Aja's smile shine down on you all and may you feel the warmth of her love.
Thank you SugarQueen. So very true.

Aja Johnson&#8217;s father asks why no FBI
OSBI turned down aid from Response Team

Published: April 6, 2010

The father of 7-year-old Aja Johnson is questioning whether the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation did enough to find his daughter, as one state legislator calls for scrutiny of the agency&#8217;s investigation.

"In my heart, I&#8217;d like to believe OSBI did everything within its powers to find her,&#8221; said J.J. Johnson of Oklahoma City. "Now I wonder.&#8221;

Doubts crept into his mind last week after he learned OSBI declined the assistance of the FBI&#8217;s Child Abduction Response Team. A local landowner found the bodies of Aja and her abductor, Lester William Hobbs, on March 29 in the woods southeast of Norman.

"Why would a unit as specialized as that be turned down?&#8221; Johnson said. "I would think that would have been a great help. Is this about ego?&#8221;
---

and much more, at
http://newsok.com/aja-johnsons-father-asks-why-no-fbi/article/3451658

This made me physically ill...I cannot imagine any human being doing that to another...this description, (re: Tonya's hands, depth of stab wounds, and even the tattoos, etc.) paints a very clear picture of how badly he wanted to torture her and unfortunately, Aja too, since the speculation is that she saw everything that went on...and even if she wasn't next to her when she was being beaten to death; there's no way shoe wouldn't have heard it all, given the size of the trailer.

There are no words for such evil...

I don't even want to think about this, but have to ask...

the last paragraph of this report...what are they implying, re: cuts vs tears and missing flesh???

I wondered that myself. I hope it is just bad reporting because there was an earlier report that said there was significant animal activity. The alternative is just too :furious: to think about.

That is just too much info, in the news article.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back