GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

http://www.news9.com/story/25284788/okc-police-request-public-assistance-in-missing-juvenile-case

https://www.facebook.com/missing.cases.3

1544351_819898361363833_5069945597344580062_n_zps0dda99be.jpg

At the video at this link, the reporter says "Missing teen from the "Piedmont Area" sp?

Where exactly was her car found abandoned? (Looking for more info)

So there is somewhat of a time frame to go by. If mom tried to call her around 11pm and no response one could gather that she may have been already missing by then. Has it been said anywhere what time she went to her friends house?

So there is somewhat of a time frame to go by. If mom tried to call her around 11pm and no response one could gather that she may have been already missing by then. Has it been said anywhere what time she went to her friends house?

What time did she leave the friend's home? And where was this home in relation to UCO?

Metro mother wants your help finding her missing 16-year-old

http://kfor.com/2014/04/20/metro-mother-wants-your-help-finding-her-missing-16-year-old/

"Her mother, Lori Hill, is now speaking out and asking for your help in bringing her daughter home.
She says, despite what some may think her disappearance is out of character.
“Vivacious, Outgoing, Never met a stranger,” says Hill. “That’s not a kid that’s planning on running away. That’s not a kid that doesn’t want to be with her family. That’s my Annie Jo.”
Last Friday night Lori hill’s daughter Anne went to a friend’s house to watch a movie.
Hill waited up to make sure she got a goodnight hug and started calling at 11 that night to see what time she was going to make it home.
“I never got any kind of response,” says Hill. “And that’s not like her.”
Eight days later, still nothing."

eta: sorry, I just saw this was already posted above by Jerseygirl

“We just miss her so much. She would be amazed at the amount of people who are out there driving streets, walking parks, knocking on doors, taping up fliers,” says Hill. “We know she’s out there somewhere and she wants to come home.”
Hill says their entire family is very close and always stays in contact, but no one was heard anything from her since last Thursday."

http://kfor.com/2014/04/20/metro-mother-wants-your-help-finding-her-missing-16-year-old/

Sorry for such a crude map. This is basically directions between Edmond and Piedmont, Oklahoma.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Jo.jpg
    Jo.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,235
Oklahoma City/Edmond area in relation to Piedmont.

attachment.php

Attachments

• jo2.jpg
    jo2.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,221
We need an approx address of the friends house, and around where she was heading back to, so we can see what her likely intended route might have been.

So, she would have been returning back to the Piedmont area? From Edmond? Need more info.

Sorry for the multiple posts, so many questions.

Might she have stopped for gas, food, had car trouble?

Very worried for this young lady.

Might be a worth a shot to look up police logs, incidents on the April 10th, see if anything stands out.

Any other attempted abductions, missing persons in the area?

:lookingitup:

Wondering who the friend was (male interest? boyfriend? date?) So, that would have been the last person to have seen her? Not accusing anyone, just wondering if this is a boyfriend she might have had a fight with?

So, sorry, I'm all confused. So, she is from Piedmont, but on her fb it says she lives in Oklahoma City. Trying to wrap my head around the logistics here. Brain is foggy tonight. So she would have been traveling back from Edmond to OKC? I'm all confused. Going to quit posting and let yall shed some light, lol.

How far from the friends house was her car found abandoned?

How far from her own residence was her car found abandoned?

And what about the location of the cell pings in relation to where her friend's house is, and and also her residence? And when was the last ping? And when was her car found? Where?

Has it even been confirmed that she made it to the friend's house? I've read a few articles linked regarding her disappearance, and haven't read that information.

Has it even been confirmed that she made it to the friend's house? I've read a few articles linked regarding her disappearance, and haven't read that information.

This appears to be a piece of the puzzle we're missing so far.

I wonder if LE has been able locate / interview the friend.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back