GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

She must live with her mom, bc her mom said she was waiting up for a goodnight hug.

Reginald Hill, Anne’s brother, said his sister went missing April 11. Hill said family members have been looking for her and passing out fliers in the hopes that someone will know where she is and call the authorities. Hill said her last known cell phone ping was in the vicinity of the University of Central Oklahoma, but the search near the campus was not fruitful.

http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x360407437/Police-seek-teen-last-seen-in-Edmond-north-OKC-area

I'm trying to figure out where her car was picked up at to be impounded and how far away that would be from where her last cell phone ping was. But I can't seem to find any addresses or locations.

On a different note I have to say how many times I see families that don't care that their loved ones missing. And here's a family that does and the mother seems to know her daughter and know that something's up the car was found abandon and she was an honor roll student. I feel for her family that they can't get LE involved more so I say let's blow this case up here at wb. We could bring tons of attention to it here at WS. Let's help this mother make sure her daughter isn't just another missing teen marked as a run away.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

I'm trying to figure out where her car was picked up at to be impounded and how far away that would be from where her last cell phone ping was. But I can't seem to find any addresses or locations.

On a different note I have to say how many times I see families that don't care that their loved ones missing. And here's a family that does and the mother seems to know her daughter and know that something's up the car was found abandon and she was an honor roll student. I feel for her family that they can't get LE involved more so I say let's blow this case up here at wb. We could bring tons of attention to it here at WS. Let's help this mother make sure her daughter isn't just another missing teen marked as a run away.

Absolutely, well said giagreen. Let's try to help this mother find her daughter!

I would like to say there are 2 dates that are popping up, April 10th and April 11th, so this needs to be clarified.

When the car was found abandoned, was it in good working condition with gas in the tank?
Was it locked or unlocked? Keys in it or not? Did the girl actually go watch the movie with her friend? Or didn't she make it there?

When the car was found abandoned, was it in good working condition with gas in the tank?
Was it locked or unlocked? Keys in it or not? Did the girl actually go watch the movie with her friend? Or didn't she make it there?

Exactly, Jan. So many questions, not much information released.

Gosh these two cases seem way to much alike. Very weird.

And was the seat adjusted to indicate someone else may have been driving it? That's one thing a lot of folks never think about when someone goes missing and their vehicle is found. Check that seat! That would be the first thing I would do. Maybe if they can determine that the seat was adjusted for someone other than Annie, LE would then have to take this a bit more seriously wouldn't they?

Here's some pictures of her car.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398106827263.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398106827263.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 249
Even though I really don't care for Nancy Grace, it appears as though the story has been picked up by her...

'She wouldn’t leave, not without saying goodbye'

Concern grows for Anne Josette Hill after her car was found abandoned days after her disappearance. Oklahoma City police seek help locating teen, who has been missing for over a week.

Mother: 'She loves her family. She wouldn’t leave.'

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/04/21/missing-teen-anne-josette-hill-oklahoma-city-car-found

Even though I really don't care for Nancy Grace, it appears as though the story has been picked up by her...

'She wouldn’t leave, not without saying goodbye'

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/04/21/missing-teen-anne-josette-hill-oklahoma-city-car-found

Awesome. I'm not NG's biggest fan either, but I am grateful that she has picked up the case. Hopefully she will help bring more public awareness and help provide more information about the circumstances re: Anne's case!

Hill’s mother said her daughter was not happy about not being able to stay out with her friends any longer. She said Anne was going to work out at a gym that Friday morning; the gym verified she did show up.

The officer stated a male said he last spoke with Anne at 2200 hours that evening about going to the movies; he last saw her at a McDonald’s at about 1600 hours that Friday. He said she had been hanging around some bad people and he was concerned, the officer stated.

A second male said the previous night, he and Anne were at his brother’s residence in Edmond watching movies, the officer stated.

He said she left alone after the movie ended and he did not know where she went or who she went with, the officer stated. He said his brother lives close to the university but was unsure exactly where. He did not know what she was wearing, the officer stated.

See more at: http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x153...r-found-on-Edmond-street#sthash.FqA0rYir.dpuf

Finally, something to work with.

It's about 25 miles from Annie Jo's house to UCO in Edmond:

b7e2d24f-be87-4d9d-b659-0e4a0b914bae_zps30b1f54e.png

Her car was found on a dead-end street in the opposite direction from the way she would have headed home. Notice Arcadia Lake to the east:

28a008c6-8f86-4131-af10-15434d01b2a8_zpseb1b019a.png

I would certainly be checking the lake, this creek and all the wooded areas in the vicinity:

4077872f-c7aa-43aa-b362-7878322179c6_zps31ae970e.png

A second male said the previous night, he and Anne were at his brother’s residence in Edmond watching movies, the officer stated.

He said she left alone after the movie ended and he did not know where she went or who she went with, the officer stated. He said his brother lives close to the university but was unsure exactly where.

http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x1535575039/Police-Missing-teen-s-car-found-on-Edmond-street

bbm

He doesn't know where his own brother lives? I wonder if that's a typo, maybe they misquoted the wrong male friend regarding another male friend's brother's house. Or is this male friend being evasive? Because I can't imagine not knowing where your own brother lives. I mean maybe we don't always know an exact address, we just kinda "know where we're going" in order to get there. But he was just there recently and must know how to get there. Why can't he take LE there? Strange.

So on the 10th she was last seen by her mom. Also last seen by a male friend and his brother later that evening. Apparently she did leave there and was fine because she was seen the next day at at least 2 places... a gym and a McDonald's.

I wonder if her mom is absolutely positive though that the text came from her daughter. If she was seen at McDs at around 4pm but didn't text her mom until that evening she could have met with foul play between 4pm and the text. When was her car found abandoned? Do we know the time/day it was discovered?

bbm

He doesn't know where his own brother lives? I wonder if that's a typo, maybe they misquoted the wrong male friend regarding another male friend's brother's house. Or is this male friend being evasive? Because I can't imagine not knowing where your own brother lives. I mean maybe we don't always know an exact address, we just kinda "know where we're going" in order to get there. But he was just there recently and must know how to get there. Why can't he take LE there? Strange.

So on the 10th she was last seen by her mom. Also last seen by a male friend and his brother later that evening. Apparently she did leave there and was fine because she was seen the next day at at least 2 places... a gym and a McDonald's.

I wonder if her mom is absolutely positive though that the text came from her daughter. If she was seen at McDs at around 4pm but didn't text her mom until that evening she could have met with foul play between 4pm and the text. When was her car found abandoned? Do we know the time/day it was discovered?

Snooping around FB, I found a flurry of mentions on the 18th that her car had been located. Am not sure if it was that day or if that's just the day word got around.

ETA: Okay, scratch that. Just spotted it in the article:

Jenny Monroe, spokeswoman for the Edmond Police Department, said last week, on Wednesday, the agency received a call from a person who had seen a flier and recognized the vehicle.

So it was reported to LE on the 16th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back