Identified! OK - Hinton, Fem UP13729, 18-30, off I-40, bellybutton ring, Apr'15 Veneranda Flores

I just received an email back from the Oklahoma case manager and she said that this Doe is in Namus, but is not yet published as her case is incomplete.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That belly button ring screams 2000-2010 to me style-wise. Was thinking maybe I would look through some stores online to see if anyone sells anything similar in style

That belly button ring screams 2000-2010 to me style-wise. Was thinking maybe I would look through some stores online to see if anyone sells anything similar in style

With online sales, there's really no telling where it was purchased but I did an online search for "double heart dangle belly button rings" & found this one, out of all images this was the closest I found....
https://www.belly-button-piercings.com/squarejewenaveri.html

Being married to a tattoo artist who works in a shop that also does piercing, unless somebody recognizes this belly button ring as belonging to a specific missing person, the chances of tracking this piece of jewelry are very slim, unfortunately. The piercer at our shop orders in bulk from suppliers and then sets his jewelry out in showcases. There are pieces of jewelry that are not available to the general public unless purchased in a shop. You can buy belly button rings at tattoo & piercing shops, from vendors at car shows & festivals, places like Hot Topic, so on and so forth. By the way, I would like to see a photo of the socks. I've done a little research on those, too, and there are several styles available from Sears to eBay.

I just received an email back from the Oklahoma case manager and she said that this Doe is in Namus, but is not yet published as her case is incomplete.

Thank you for taking the time to follow through with Namus. :great:

Being married to a tattoo artist who works in a shop that also does piercing, unless somebody recognizes this belly button ring as belonging to a specific missing person, the chances of tracking this piece of jewelry are very slim, unfortunately. The piercer at our shop orders in bulk from suppliers and then sets his jewelry out in showcases. There are pieces of jewelry that are not available to the general public unless purchased in a shop. You can buy belly button rings at tattoo & piercing shops, from vendors at car shows & festivals, places like Hot Topic, so on and so forth. By the way, I would like to see a photo of the socks. I've done a little research on those, too, and there are several styles available from Sears to eBay.

Yea there are multiple styles & designs of socks with skull & crossbones. And imo could determine of particular style a person has. I personally love socks with all kinds of designs, but mainly I wear the no show style, I'm a couple months from 40 yrs old, so the knee high style isn't my fav, unless I'm wearing my riding style boots & even then the socks I wear with those are a solid color. I mean there are older women that do wear the knee high style but like I said it could tell more about what kinda style she had & what type of people she may have associated with in her life.

7458440_G.jpg
It is interesting how the double heart dangle belly naval barbell is still so popular. Same basic design. Most I found are made in China and without the bead work. The beads are what do seem to make it a bit more distinct. Keep looking. Never know what may pop up.

Bumping again.

I-40 is so long, she could be from anywhere. It is known that there is at least one "I-40 serial killer". Definitely possible she is a victim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=31259963&catId=112032

Facial reconstruction of Hinton OK Jane doe

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

Oh my, I'm no expert on facial reconstruction but oh my, this doesn't even look like an actual human being!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Oh my, I'm no expert on facial reconstruction but oh my, this doesn't even look like an actual human being!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
Agreed. Some of the reconstructions I see are frightening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I'm curious...why do they think she could have been African American? She was badly decomposed when she was found, so I'm assuming it was based on forensics? Why the overly large lips? Was her chin really that pronounced (as the reconstruction seems to show)? Do we know she had dark hair? I'm sorry to say this reconstruction likely won't help anybody identify her...but at least someone is trying.

Her NamUs page, with a few rule outs.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13729

Estimated age Adult

Minimum age 18 years

Maximum age 30 years

Race Unsure

Ethnicity

Sex Female

Weight (pounds) , Cannot Estimate

Height (inches) 62, Estimated

Hair color Black

Head hair dark, long

Other medical information - sacralization of L6

The location found in Oklahoma is too far north and west to make practical sense for Cassie Compton. Her family is in Kingston, Marshall County area due south of Oklahoma City near the Texas border. To have gone that far along I-40 is possible, but does not really fit her puzzle travelling from Arkansas. If riding with truckers, I think she would have bailed before going that far. Her extended family is very broken (a multitude of last names), so there are lots of branches she could flee toward in Oklahoma including two older half-siblings and her biological dad now out of prison. I can see her with purple socks (her favorite color) with skull and crossbones pattern (Justice brand? might indicate teen shopper not adult). I agree that the wedding rings on right hand are not correct for someone presently married, but someone on the run who kept the rings for sentiment of parents once married or for future pawning. Left hand is usually smaller on a right-handed person, which also hints rings originally fit a larger person. Have the rings been sized because that can be relative to shoe size? We know Cassie's feet were about 6.5 or 7. Do we even know if they are real diamonds? Could they have been inherited from a deceased mother or stolen from unmarried mother who did not use them daily as a divorcee'? Cassie is in NAMUS with DNA info available for matching purposes. What I haven't seen added late to NAMUS (like the dental and DNA) records is an xray for past injury to a wrist which was kept in a carpal-tunnel splint, but not a cast. I've mentally questioned why that x-ray isn't on record. If related to abusive situation, there could be some improper healing if she did not get to a doctor or did not describe with enough detail. As a teacher, it's hard to forget when there has been a injury spell where a student can't / doesn't want to write. -- Sorry to ramble a bit, but this is deep thought verbalized.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back