Identified! OK - Hinton, Fem UP13729, 18-30, off I-40, bellybutton ring, Apr'15 Veneranda Flores

Harvey Pratt. Actually, he's a talented artist when he is using paint, or a pencil, or when he is doing Native American themed artwork. As a forensic sculptor though, not so much.

Going completely off-topic here, but he did a drawing of Sumter County Jane Doe. You can see it HERE.

I'm not familiar with his work otherwise. But yeah, his abilities seem to lie in pencil and paint, not sculpting.

4bdef51d5a82bd58a7c8430972e8a17a.jpg

That was probably the worst most horrifying recon that I've ever seen in my life...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I don't know, the recon very much resembled the first two (of the group of 4) photos posted just a few posts above. (I wish I could copy them down here again.) She's much as I expected her to look.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I live in Oklahoma and honestly am embarrassed by a majority of our states reconstructions. It is literally like a 6 year old with play-doh and wigs

I don't know, the recon very much resembled the first two (of the group of 4) photos posted just a few posts above. (I wish I could copy them down here again.) She's much as I expected her to look.

Really? From the reconstruction I was expecting a transvestite Neanderthal.

Yay! She got her name back... but I feel so awful for laughing at that recon. It’s outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I took a class in forensics a couple of years ago, one of the things they mentioned was that "caricature" style reconstructions are just as effective as very realistic ones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back