OK OK - Jamison Family: Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned 08 Oct 2009 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will propose this to those who have a hard time considering the WPP theory

Let's just say for a moment you are Sherlyn's BFF-work with me here

We all know about WPP, we all know it in fact exist, you know it exist. However I doubt there is more than maybe 1 (by chance that is) on here who actually knows the ins and outs of such a program especially its evolution

Now lets say the federal government is about to come down big time on people in that area and lets also say this bust is also going to involve the arrest of a few LE personal also in the area. This would explain why LE was kept in the dark and why the FBI came down and pretended to investigate and LE went about it as if they were missing.

Now lets say it's Sheryln and/or Bobby who is/are witness's for the feds, requiring WPP.
These 2 individuals have 0 ties to the community-no jobs, pulled child out of school and like 1 friend. They may or may not be able to inform a family member where they are, but certainly not that friend

This would explain why her BFF is at a loss and confused and her family doesn't seem concerned much.

Imagine if it was your BFF or even your neighbor who went into a WPP, how exactly do you think it would go down and appear to you.

Thanks OkieGranny, I've wanted to understand this case more but haven't been able to due to the overwhelming amount of information. This has helped immensely.

So, who would benefit most from their deaths? I think I have my POI.

That will raise the odds on murder-suicide a bit.

Approx. 30% of individuals with bipolar disorder will make at least one suicide attempt. 15%-20% will end their own life.

The elephants in the room are the well known statistics on bipolar disorder and suicide, the 11 page "hate letter" found in the truck, and Sherilyn's missing gun.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

OkieGranny, that is one hellluva a timeline. Thank you for the work, I wsh every case had something that informative.
Can you or anyone please explain the change in voicemail name & why the last day it says odd voice mail calls? Is that referring to the name change? Also why don't we know who the last calls In coming are from? Or who the 2:02 from the day before, mystery number is?
Would the voicemail name change because they were in a differnt area like say the phone company saw it as the same number just differnt jurisdiction?

Aw, thanks.

Honestly, I don't know what's up with the phone. My opinion is that this was murder, the perp had Bobby's keys, and came back to maybe delete some things off the phone and checked the voicemail while he was at it. Based on no evidence whatsoever.

And I, who have repeatedly turned up my nose at Topix, am about to link it as a source once again, as Post #1958 provides the only answer I've seen for the "different" voicemail calls that makes any sense:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city-ok/TAG238Q0RV9NNM07K/p96#c1958

Apparently there is a voicemail icon? Is this like a shortcut button and your other option is to actually dial a number? So the calls show up differently depending on whether you select the voicemail icon or not, I guess. It made a lot more sense when I read it than when I tried to explain it.

Question, if anyone knows. Was Star Bobby's mom? What kind of relationship did Bobby have with his brother and Star? Obviously, he didn't get along with his dad.

Approx. 30% of individuals with bipolar disorder will make at least one suicide attempt. 15%-20% will end their own life.

The elephants in the room are the well known statistics on bipolar disorder and suicide, the 11 page "hate letter" found in the truck, and Sherilyn's missing gun.

Pensfan

I appreciate your expertise, and I don't argue the statistics, however that 15-20% is the % who end their OWN life. What percentage also kill their own child and husband. Also the gun, yes, is still missing but we do not know she had that gun with her that day.
Also I find it unlikely, if it was murder suicide, that they would not have been found (if they have been found) until now

Exactly! Also, that is exactly what I read. I just didn't want to assume she "lost" custody in the sense she or Bobby were bad parents-doing drugs and abusing him (safety issue). I do think at times it was a stressful home (most are) for sure to live in and may even be the reason the son would rather live with his father, though, given it was so stressful I'm not sure why dad had to even entice him w/a motorcycle. So as I have come to understand it-the father has custody but NOT because of safety issues.

I brought this up in the previous thread, but my point was that I didn't realize Star was living with them during this custody issue and when the emergency hearing was made. I was thinking maybe Star could've been a factor in this. Either adding to the stresses of the home, or possibly encouraging the custody changes. Just seems to raise red flags to me. But I'm skeptical of Star anyway, so I might be reading too much into it.

That the father was awarded custody in the case of his and Sherilyn's son is certainly troublesome. But unpredictable - understatement - are the wheels of Oklahoma "justice" at times. See

OK - RSO child molestation parent granted sole custody of six-year-old daughter - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

for an example of custody being awarded to the father instead of the mother - who likely would, in a high percentage of cases, kept custody and received back child support - and under highly odd circumstances, too.

(Not saying at all here the father in the case is hinky; just noting that strange things can happen in Oklahoma courtrooms and custody matters.)

File under.....various little tiddly-bits:

Two highly unofficial poll-type things - vote twice if necessary, still free both times. Heck, ten times.

and....

"The % Poll" - basically a reckoning of what happened to the Jamisons, in your estimation: were they murdered? murder-suicide? died of exposure? something else, you name it? Choices are limited only by your imagination. Choose one or more and list the percentage of belief you have in each choice, i.e., mine from last thread:

The caveat here of course is the remains still are not unofficially ID'd at this writing.

I didn't respond to the first poll because I was confused by it! (I don't have my Detective card.) When you say "close to the time they disappeared", do you mean within the day? Do we know when they disappeared? For those of you who voted to say that they died within a week, where do you suppose they were during all of that time? Held hostage? Camping in their truck?

I guess I just presumed that they were killed and that's why they weren't at their truck. I didn't think that anyone 'held' them for a while. (presumably this is a vote for option #1)

I'm going to guess that this doesn't earn me my Detective Card, but can I get a Dick Tracey decoder watch?? :waitasec:

I didn't respond to the first poll because I was confused by it! (I don't have my Detective card.) When you say "close to the time they disappeared", do you mean within the day? Do we know when they disappeared? For those of you who voted to say that they died within a week, where do you suppose they were during all of that time? Held hostage? Camping in their truck?

I guess I just presumed that they were killed and that's why they weren't at their truck. I didn't think that anyone 'held' them for a while. (presumably this is a vote for option #1)

I'm going to guess that this doesn't earn me my Detective Card, but can I get a Dick Tracey decoder watch?? :waitasec:
A decoder ring perhaps. Not the watch, not yet, lol.

By "very shortly after" I basically meant, they were abducted, driven to the site, and killed quickly. (On the "how long were they there" thing.)

These little godot polls can be changed to meet the needs of the user. No state or local penalties involved!

I'll have my people release hold on your detective card. FedEx Wednesday morning - look for them.

http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/photos.html

Photo 13 is a press release typed up by IB'S office .In it he states the truck was found locked and that they were searching 10 square miles.

Picture 34 show a clue log dated 12 /12/2009
It shows a list of 9 HRD alerts .

Picture 42 is taken from the side of the busted window .I don't know how to break a window and not have the glass fly into the truck but I guess there are ways ?

That the father was awarded custody in the case of his and Sherilyn's son is certainly troublesome. But unpredictable - understatement - are the wheels of Oklahoma "justice" at times. See

OK - RSO child molestation parent granted sole custody of six-year-old daughter - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

for an example of custody being awarded to the father instead of the mother - who likely would, in a high percentage of cases, kept custody and received back child support - and under highly odd circumstances, too.

(Not saying at all here the father in the case is hinky; just noting that strange things can happen in Oklahoma courtrooms and custody matters.)

This was actually a big reason why I was kind of emphatic about making sure I didn't misread something. Whenever a mother doesn't have custody of (lost it or not) their child I always think, she must have done something pretty bad not to, and given all the "drama" in the family I didn't want her not having custody to fuel that even more. Reading the documents I didn't see anything troubling about her no longer having custody, as change of custody is a pretty common thing as the child matures.

Photo 13 is a press release typed up by IB'S office .In it he states the truck was found locked and that they were searching 10 square miles.

Picture 42 is taken from the side of the busted window .I don't know how to break a window and not have the glass fly into the truck but I guess there are ways ?

Does anyone know if there have been any reports of broken glass in the mud surrounding where the truck was parked/located? TIA

This was actually a big reason why I was kind of emphatic about making sure I didn't misread something. Whenever a mother doesn't have custody of (lost it or not) their child I always think, she must have done something pretty bad not to, and given all the "drama" in the family I didn't want her not having custody to fuel that even more. Reading the documents I didn't see anything troubling about her no longer having custody, as change of custody is a pretty common thing as the child matures.

I don't claim to be an expert in these matters, but it looks like the Judge entered an emergency order placing custody with the dad while stating that unless the order was immediately entered the child would likely suffer irreparable harm. Within a month or so of that order someone appeared to make a demand for drug testing, and the mom then agreed to the permanent change of custody without further hearing. It sounds pretty bad to me, but I suppose it is possible that the child talked his mom into agreeing to the change.

I don't claim to be an expert in these matters, but it looks like the Judge entered an emergency order placing custody with the dad while stating that unless the order was immediately entered the child would likely suffer irreparable harm. Within a month or so of that order someone appeared to make a demand for drug testing, and the mom then agreed to the permanent change of custody without further hearing. It sounds pretty bad to me, but I suppose it is possible that the child talked his mom into agreeing to the change.

Yep, he (the judge) did! If you remember, Bobby had been threatened by his father, if the son reported this to his father, it is likely the father took this to his attorney and the attorney filed for emerg. temp. custody and its likely the judge would have granted it (he did) until a court date was set to hear the matter out.
I have always said the family seemed concerned for their safety and is one of the reasons I believe they are in a WPP-video cameras put up outside the home. I can imagine the father and his attorney might have brought that fact up as evidence the son may be in danger. None of this of course means that Sheryln was a bad mother, abusive or on drugs

Pensfan

Respectfully, i dont see it as the elephant in the room. I'm pretty aware of her issues just reading here. I can so see her ending his life, because as I said I know what those stressors can do to your thinking, whose to blame or who is not able to help physically when the house is in disarray or help if I were going through a bad spell, because partner has physical limitations &/or perscription pain pill addiction (just talking not saying he did). What I can't see is killing my child. Or leaving my oldest boy w/ that memory of me.

Ok ok now that I've typed & erased & thought some more, I can see shooting him for shear frustration of it all then child is hysterical, won't leave his side cause she of course just loves her dad, then deciding to take her life to end her misery of the pain of what she's witnessed then my own life. But somewhere in there I wouldve called my mom or bff or made some sort of ear witness call about the troubles or dog or the money even (I'd want someone of my choosing to have that money).

Its crazy how many scenarios go thru my head for this family. For those that think Sr. W/ all the problems he seemed to have caused might have a want to harm them, does leaving Madison the will fall into, he knew she wouldn't actually get it because he knew she wouldn't end up being alive & how/who would do the deed since he was frail & near the end of his own life? Ohhh maybe one of the brothers? No I just don't see that happening all on these 2 days they were out that far looking at property then found where they were.

Mostly jumping off your post Pensfan, wanted to address the bipolar part but can't make my mind stick to one theory.

Re: glass from window. They can be lightly cracked/smashed where it doesn't shatter into a million pieces because of the coating that prevents it from shattering into slivered shards. I've seen this and then w/ gloves are able to pull the window out mostly intact, broken in those small pieces but still held together by that coating. Pried slowly the rest of the way outward instead of just smashing repeatedly inward. If that makes sense.? Maybe there are some glass pieces that fell more toward the floor not directly where theyy can be seen in picture.? Note to self to call sister who works for automotive glass company once she wakes up.

The graffiti has been nagging at me.

Was it ever discovered when Sherilyn spray painted messages on the container? In OkieGranny's list, Sherilyn was put in the hospital for a suicide attempt about the same time pictures of the graffiti were taken. Why were they taken then? Were they to provide proof of how they thought Sherilyn's state of mind was at the time?

After the family went missing, graffiti was found on the wrecked truck and on road signs in the area. Was this paint spraying a sign that she may have gone back off into a delusional state? I can see teenagers defacing signs with paint just for the thrill of it, but a grown lady?

This is assuming that Sherilyn did the spray painting at both places. Is there any possibility that someone else did the painting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500