OK OK - Jamison Family: Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned 08 Oct 2009 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture 23 Shows the blue soft sided cooler( that the dog was siad to have gotten water from)with a spray paint can stuffed in it.

Picture 7 shows the back of the truck with a spray paint can .

I don't claim to be an expert in these matters, but it looks like the Judge entered an emergency order placing custody with the dad while stating that unless the order was immediately entered the child would likely suffer irreparable harm. Within a month or so of that order someone appeared to make a demand for drug testing, and the mom then agreed to the permanent change of custody without further hearing. It sounds pretty bad to me, but I suppose it is possible that the child talked his mom into agreeing to the change.

There's something very odd about the documents in this custody case, and I'm not really sure what some of it means.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=1560352&db=Oklahoma

If you pull up the emergency temporary order (dated 6/23/09) and the final custody order (7/15/09), Sherilyn's name appears in the plaintiff's position in the heading, but she and her ex-husband, BM, are both listed as defendants.

But, in the text of the ETO, Sherilyn is referred to as the plaintiff/mother and BM as the defendant/father. In the final custody order, this is reversed. Sherilyn is the defendant/mother and BM is the plaintiff/father.

There is no document available for the drug testing issue. All we can see is a motion for drug testing of the defendant filed on 6/22 and on 7/1 this request seems to be "stricken, settled."

So who was the defendant in this motion? Sherilyn or BM? Who made this request, and why? Why was the issue apparently dropped? The only clue I see is that the request was filed the same day the ETO was requested and an Entry of Appearance was filed by "defendant" BM's attorney.

We just don't know exactly why things wound up the way they did, but we have no evidence that Sherilyn was a bad or abusive mother, just a troubled one.

There's something very odd about the documents in this custody case, and I'm not really sure what some of it means.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=1560352&db=Oklahoma

If you pull up the emergency temporary order (dated 6/23/09) and the final custody order (7/15/09), Sherilyn's name appears in the plaintiff's position in the heading, but she and her ex-husband, BM, are both listed as defendants.

But, in the text of the ETO, Sherilyn is referred to as the plaintiff/mother and BM as the defendant/father. In the final custody order, this is reversed. Sherilyn is the defendant/mother and BM is the plaintiff/father.

There is no document available for the drug testing issue. All we can see is a motion for drug testing of the defendant filed on 6/22 and on 7/1 this request seems to be "stricken, settled."

So who was the defendant in this motion? Sherilyn or BM? Who made this request, and why? Why was the issue apparently dropped? The only clue I see is that the request was filed the same day the ETO was requested and an Entry of Appearance was filed by "defendant" BM's attorney.

We just don't know exactly why things wound up the way they did, but we have no evidence that Sherilyn was a bad or abusive mother, just a troubled one.

Might it have something to do with the rumored court trouble of the minor child?

The graffiti has been nagging at me.

Was it ever discovered when Sherilyn spray painted messages on the container? In OkieGranny's list, Sherilyn was put in the hospital for a suicide attempt about the same time pictures of the graffiti were taken. Why were they taken then? Were they to provide proof of how they thought Sherilyn's state of mind was at the time?

After the family went missing, graffiti was found on the wrecked truck and on road signs in the area. Was this paint spraying a sign that she may have gone back off into a delusional state? I can see teenagers defacing signs with paint just for the thrill of it, but a grown lady?

This is assuming that Sherilyn did the spray painting at both places. Is there any possibility that someone else did the painting?

There is disagreement between NS and mtrooper about the date of Sherilyn's suicide attempt, but I'm leaning toward 9/3 as the date of her admission to the hospital.

NS says that on 9/1, Sherilyn visited her at her home in OKC and NS had to cut the visit short to take care of some personal business but was supposed to call Sherilyn with some information later that evening. NS did not call by the time Sherilyn thought she should, so Sherilyn called NS and they got into an argument over the phone.

On the other hand, mtrooper has had access to many documents relating to this case and I wonder if her date of 9/1 for the hospital admission came from records she was able to see. I just don't know.

Depending on the time of the argument over the phone with NS, it is possible that Sherilyn attempted suicide that night but, if she was back in Eufaula at the time, would she have been admitted to St Anthony's in OKC before midnight? It's a tight squeeze timewise, and that's why I'm leaning toward 9/3.

My personal opinion is that Sherilyn was not taking her meds consistently and did the spray-painting when she was in a manic state. NS believes the painting on the truck at the well site was Sherilyn's as it matched her style and was the kind of thing she would do.

Might it have something to do with the rumored court trouble of the minor child?

NS tried to explain that trouble on Topix, but another commenter who seemed to have some knowledge of the situation jumped in and said that wasn't the whole story. NS then admitted that she was just going by what Sherilyn told her. I really don't know what happened or when it happened, or if it was related to the custody issue, but it's reasonable to assume that it was one of many factors.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city-ok/TAG238Q0RV9NNM07K/p89

Question, if anyone knows. Was Star Bobby's mom? What kind of relationship did Bobby have with his brother and Star? Obviously, he didn't get along with his dad.

Bobby did not have a brother. He was an only child and Madyson was Star's only grandchild. If you're referring to brother JJ from the timeline, he's Bobby Sr's brother and Bobby Jr's uncle.

Bobby and Star seemed to have a good relationship, as far as I can tell, and there may have been some jealousy of that on Sherilyn's part. Her relationship with her own mother was frequently difficult and she'd had no real relationship with her father since she was a teenager. Star and Sherilyn often did not get along, which Star blamed on Sherilyn's bi-polar disorder. Sherilyn might have blamed it on something else, i.e. meddling mother-in-law, but I'm just guessing about that.

Thanks for the link.
Photo#3, The roll of film recovered. Was this ever developed? or was it a new roll? Was she known to be an amateur photographer?

Photo#39, The phone is clearly hooked up to a charger. If that phone was on the charger when they disappeared why were there no incoming phone calls between the 9-11th? Why were there 2 incoming calls on the 12th when the mysterious Vmail calls were made but none on the 3 prior days? Was someone told to call them at that time or did someone know they should be around their phone at that time? Who were the last two incoming calls from?

Are there anymore pictures showing the truck exactly how it was left?

I numbered pics left to right, when I enlarge there aren't numbers.

Thanks for gathering up all the photos.
How are you numbering them - going down or across each column?

I didnt gather them, Sarx put them on the weebly account for us. I just bumped the link.

I guess what I am driving at is that the phone was off between the 9-11, (no phone calls) and was turned on, on the 12th. Unless LE did not share phone records of 9-11.

Thanks for the link.
Photo#3, The roll of film recovered. Was this ever developed? or was it a new roll? Was she known to be an amateur photographer?

Photo#39, The phone is clearly hooked up to a charger. If that phone was on the charger when they disappeared why were there no incoming phone calls between the 9-11th? Why were there 2 incoming calls on the 12th when the mysterious Vmail calls were made but none on the 3 prior days? Was someone told to call them at that time or did someone know they should be around their phone at that time? Who were the last two incoming calls from?

Are there anymore pictures showing the truck exactly how it was left?

I numbered pics left to right, when I enlarge there aren't numbers.

When you click on a photo and a window pops up showing the enlarged version, look at the bottom of that window and you'll see "Image 1 of 48", "Image 2 of 48", etc.

Okay, sleuthers, I need help, please! I have limited information on two episodes in the Jamison saga:

http://newsok.com/eufaula-man-filed-lawsuit-against-father/article/3458229

Starlet Jamison, Bobby Jamison’s mother, told investigators the lawsuit was settled out of court for $64,000 and her son split the money with his wife — perhaps accounting for the cash found in their pickup Oct. 17.

Bobby dismissed his suit over the traffic accident in March of 2007. Could it have taken nearly two and a half years to reach an out-of-court settlement and collect his money?

And then we have NS claiming that Sherilyn had a bank bag full of money with her on September 1, 2009, and that Sherilyn told her the money came from land Bobby sold to a friend.

Has anyone ever turned up any additional info about either the out-of court settlement or the land sale? Does anyone have any ideas on where else I can look? I've tried OSCN, ODCR, the websites for the McIntosh, Cleveland, and Oklahoma County assessors, Zillow, and lots of general googling on various combinations of keywords but cannot turn up any dates or dollar amounts.

I think the land Bobby sold was in OKC, but don't know if it was a vacant lot or acreage, a commercial property, or a residential property. It was apparently sold to a friend whose name I do not know, and this friend apparently gave cash plus the white truck Bobby later drove to Panola Mountain in exchange for the property. The ownership record of the truck might reveal the friend's name, but I don't have access to that info. If I did, that name might lead to the correct land sale because the records on the county assessors' websites are listed by current property owner with no option to search for a previous owner.

I have come to a dead end on both the settlement and the land sale, so if anyone is willing to take up the gauntlet and look into either one (or both!) with fresh eyes, I would be extremely grateful.

Okay, sleuthers, I need help, please! I have limited information on two episodes in the Jamison saga:

Bobby dismissed his suit over the traffic accident in March of 2007. Could it have taken nearly two and a half years to reach an out-of-court settlement and collect his money?

Considering Bobby was claiming a back injury and one that didn't require him to have surgery-it could definitely take over 2yrs.

And then we have NS claiming that Sherilyn had a bank bag full of money with her on September 1, 2009, and that Sherilyn told her the money came from land Bobby sold to a friend.

Has anyone ever turned up any additional info about either the out-of court settlement or the land sale? Does anyone have any ideas on where else I can look? I've tried OSCN, ODCR, the websites for the McIntosh, Cleveland, and Oklahoma County assessors, Zillow, and lots of general googling on various combinations of keywords but cannot turn up any dates or dollar amounts.

I think the land Bobby sold was in OKC, but don't know if it was a vacant lot or acreage, a commercial property, or a residential property. It was apparently sold to a friend whose name I do not know, and this friend apparently gave cash plus the white truck Bobby later drove to Panola Mountain in exchange for the property. The ownership record of the truck might reveal the friend's name, but I don't have access to that info. If I did, that name might lead to the correct land sale because the records on the county assessors' websites are listed by current property owner with no option to search for a previous owner.

I have come to a dead end on both the settlement and the land sale, so if anyone is willing to take up the gauntlet and look into either one (or both!) with fresh eyes, I would be extremely grateful.

Granny, try here for the property records: Jamison, Bob

https://oklahoma.amcad.com/oklahoma/search.do

I wonder if the truck has to be on for it to charge. I have outlets that are both ways... Any reports the phone was on when found or if it had a charge when turned on? The devil is in the details.
If it constantly charged then someone turned that phone off after phone calls on the 13th. If they checked the phone instead of waiting for record subpoena to phone company they would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500