OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all. I am new here, think you are great. Have been reading this, along with some other threads on missing/murdered in this area. Did some small searching and found some info that I would like to pass on. The question was ask earlier about mines in the area. The only mine I could find is the Farrell Cooper Mining Company, Redoak,Red oak. Map at google search Latimer county mines. Also at digital.library.ok.state.edu/encylopedia/entries...LA025.html I found that at one time the county had 27 mines. Something keeps telling me the answer is the land, and that may be. Is it possible the Jamison family were near one of these mines when they disappeared? I think if a mine was near any of the missing people in S.E. OK last known location they should be searched. Possible to drop in a camera? I tried to find maps of these mines but was unable to download them. Found a site Oklahoma Coal Mining www.ogs.ou.edu/fossil fuels/coalpdfs/underground.pdf, that tells about these maps. Thats it for now, suffering from information overload right now. Will post afew thoughts tomarrow about a possible explanation that may fit .

I Found WS while doing research in the murders and disapearances in the SE Oklahoma area. Have read all related threads on here and have an idea that I think fits. Or at best a possibility that should be ruled out. First I think that many of these crimes are related though I may be way out in left field. Nothing concrete, just a hunch that wont go away. Wish I could get the locations of mines because that is key to my hunch. The missing could`ve been at or near a mine when they disappeared. I`m leaning towards the sociopath serial killer. Suppose the only connection was a chance encounter with killer at or near a place that he[they] knew the bodies could be hidden. But think there was a change in pattern on at least one case. Referring to the Joe Neff case. His daughter said that he liked to go horseback riding in the mountains near family`s disappearance. What if he saw something or came close enough that he was suspected of seeing something? The handy man working for Jamison stands out in my mind. What if he is a local who found mines hiking in woods or was shown locations by others at some time? I read that he also has a sister, what if that sister Joes GF ? Did he have access to a red truck? What if plan was put joe in mine shaft also but spooked off resulting in strip mine used instead? GF opened safe to divert LE? I strongly feel that if mine shafts near areas of disappearances are checked answers will be found. Please tell me I`m wrong.

I still think that the missing family knew whoever it was that did them harm. It was said that Bobby, Jr. could hardly walk and the terrain where the truck was found was rugged. While a serial killer could have done them in, I think they stopped their vehicle of their own volition and got into someone else's car.

I think that they were out of vehicle as there was a picture of child taken at site on one of the cell phones. But how long would thet have waited to meet someone? Why did the guy down the road not notice another vehicle? I live in rural OK , though I don`t see every vehicle passing my house I do hear them. Also the distance the father would`ve willingly walked and the distance he could be forced to walk are far apart. A person would only have to gain control of the child to be able to force family to walk into woods. The father could have been first as he could go no farther. I spent lots of time in woods in my younger days. Following game trails I could get through deep groth easy and fast. Also want to mention that I have drug deer through woods long distances. Not easy but not impossible. It`s just so many missing in this area leading me to this line of thinking.

Several things about this case bother me. I can`t understand leaving/not touching the vehicle. And no bodies located. Why move family to do them harm, at a very isolated location? The money angle as to inheritance I would think you`d want proof of death found. The ones with most to gain there are older, 5 years a long time to wait.Also we do use the death penalty in Oklahoma. Was there enough money to be worth this risk? Lured for robbery? I would expect only a deposit or small down payment would be all required to hold the land. Also would expect truck to be searched, as not likely to be disturbed while doing so in that location. Really strange when considered with all the other missing/ murdered in area in the last few years.

I think that they were out of vehicle as there was a picture of child taken at site on one of the cell phones. But how long would thet have waited to meet someone? Why did the guy down the road not notice another vehicle? I live in rural OK , though I don`t see every vehicle passing my house I do hear them. Also the distance the father would`ve willingly walked and the distance he could be forced to walk are far apart. A person would only have to gain control of the child to be able to force family to walk into woods. The father could have been first as he could go no farther. I spent lots of time in woods in my younger days. Following game trails I could get through deep groth easy and fast. Also want to mention that I have drug deer through woods long distances. Not easy but not impossible. It`s just so many missing in this area leading me to this line of thinking.

:Welcome to WS, willwag3.

I also have the same questions you do. Especially, like the guy who saw them drive by. Seems like he would have seen other cars drive up that hill.

Does anyone know the name of the road where the man lives?

I'm also curious about the picture of Madyson. How do they know that picture was taken on the mountain?

Willwag, thanks for the information on the mines.

Several things about this case bother me. I can`t understand leaving/not touching the vehicle. And no bodies located. Why move family to do them harm, at a very isolated location? The money angle as to inheritance I would think you`d want proof of death found. The ones with most to gain there are older, 5 years a long time to wait.Also we do use the death penalty in Oklahoma. Was there enough money to be worth this risk? Lured for robbery? I would expect only a deposit or small down payment would be all required to hold the land. Also would expect truck to be searched, as not likely to be disturbed while doing so in that location. Really strange when considered with all the other missing/ murdered in area in the last few years.

there are more possible motives by different categories of people than I have ever seen. Not that Sherilyn and the girl had enemies.

- Bobby Sr supposedly had shady 'business' dealings of the legal and illegal sorts so you can pick and choose which one of the many might have done something;
- Bobby Jr supposedly had issues with drugs (not sure if it was claimed he used them or dealt in them);
- you have the fact that Bobby Sr was on his death bed and it looks like under both wills his granddaughter would take everything so poof, she vanishes before Bobby Sr dies which opens up the question of which residual beneficiary takes if the girl was in fact dead;
-there is the suggestion that there was plenty of criminal activity in the area where Bobby Jr and Sherilyn were looking to buy land and the locals there don't take too kindly to strangers;
- there was the suggestion that someone wanted to bilk them out of money on a shady land deal; and

I'm sure there are others that have been discussed and others not known yet.

Since most of the people with possible motives are alive, I am not going to speculate on which one had the greater motive. Stranger things have happened and it is possible yet that some deranged killer unrelated to anyone discussed on the board did them in and had no idea of the kind of money associations this family had.

Another thing that has me is the wallet left in the truck. The only time my wallet is out of my pocket is to pay for something or at night. I was thinking that maybe it was left in the truck because Bobby knew he`d be climbing around in the woods and was afraid of losing it. But there`s the bad back to discount that.

I can comment on a few of these things...

to wilwag3- they sure did not have to wait the 5 years. There has already been a settlement and Jack, Amos, and Starlet have all recieved a part of it.

As to the guy who lived on the road, I was told that there was another way up to that piece of property that did not go past his house. I will try to find a map.

I know whenever my husband and I travel, if any distance over about a half hour, he always takes his wallet out of his back pocket, it makes his back sore to sit on it for long periods of time.

As to the picture, it was taken earlier that day on one of their cell phones. Madson is sitting on a rock that is not far from where the truck was found.

And last but not least I don't think that you would want to leave them there, the piece o property that they were looking at is actually part of a sub-division owned by Nickel/ jones or you can look up pine mountain ranch, they have multiple ranches. So it is not as remote as one might think.

Another thing that has me is the wallet left in the truck. The only time my wallet is out of my pocket is to pay for something or at night. I was thinking that maybe it was left in the truck because Bobby knew he`d be climbing around in the woods and was afraid of losing it. But there`s the bad back to discount that.

You are one of the few that actually carries it. Most men Bobby's age that I know do not keep it in their pocket. My hubby hardly ever puts it in his pants pocket; if anything it goes in his jacket pocket or the car. If he runs into a store, he grabs his bank card out and leaves the wallet under the seat

Was reading that the truck was found by old oil field site. The oil companies have pumpers that travel to locations and work the wells. Also trucking companies go to the locations to transport oil and water from them. Possible to get a map of area from one of these companies. Has anyone considered Hydrogen sulfide gas? It is common in the oil field, I were a monitor every day myself at work in the oil patch. It is a very deadly gas, heavier than air, and if they were resting in a low spot it could have overtaken them. Not very likely, I know. But it doesn`t take much of this gas to kill, like 100 parts per million. If well was not capped properly it could be leaking gas. Normally a well is plugged by dropping a bridge plug several hundred feet down tubing and following with a few feet of cement. This is repeated several times untill near the surface where the remaining tubing is filled with cement. Also read in earlier thread about being dropped in old oil well. The diameter of tubing would be too small for this. All my wells have 2 5/8 tubing in them.

I can comment on a few of these things...

to wilwag3- they sure did not have to wait the 5 years. There has already been a settlement and Jack, Amos, and Starlet have all recieved a part of it.

As to the guy who lived on the road, I was told that there was another way up to that piece of property that did not go past his house. I will try to find a map.

I know whenever my husband and I travel, if any distance over about a half hour, he always takes his wallet out of his back pocket, it makes his back sore to sit on it for long periods of time.

As to the picture, it was taken earlier that day on one of their cell phones. Madson is sitting on a rock that is not far from where the truck was found.

And last but not least I don't think that you would want to leave them there, the piece o property that they were looking at is actually part of a sub-division owned by Nickel/ jones or you can look up pine mountain ranch, they have multiple ranches. So it is not as remote as one might think.

Maybe it's just me, but the background behind Madyson's picture looks fake to me. Like the ones when you get your picture taken at Kmart.

I also find it strange, Madyson has her arms crossed. Look at her knuckles. They are scratched or brusied.

You all can smack me for saying this but, the picture looks fake!

Maybe it's just me, but the background behind Madyson's picture looks fake to me. Like the ones when you get your picture taken at Kmart.

I also find it strange, Madyson has her arms crossed. Look at her knuckles. They are scratched or brusied.

You all can smack me for saying this but, the picture looks fake!

It not only looks fake, it looks scary-fake. While it's impossible to tell, really - could be just a very poorly lit picture - the possible bruises on the last two fingers also rather resemble cigarette burns. And her face - that's much more a grimace than a smile.

And, while I'm no big believer in "body language," the crossed arms do suggest a protective shield - this is from a page on the positioning of arms in re: reading body language, link below: "When they are crossed, they form a closed defensive shield, blocking out the outside world. Shields act in two ways: one is to block incoming attacks and the other is a place behind which the person can hide and perhaps not be noticed."

You're right, the background appears to be an Olan Mills-like photographic backdrop. Good call on this pic, little726! Madyson looks terrified and possibly brutalized.

http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/arm_body_language.htm

I will see what I can find out about the picture, from what I remember....It was taken the last day that they were seen alive on I believe Bobbys cell phone (would explain the poor quality). Apparently that set of rocks is not far from where the truck was found....let me see what I can come up with.

Thank you, mtrooper. I (we) would very much appreciate it.

I really feel this case is solvable. SOMEONE, I'm not sure who, has to take a closer look at Bob's Will and the people involved!

Does anyone know a link where we can check and see what the weather was like on Oct. 8 and 9 of 2009, around Redoak, Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname