OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watcher, I don't think anything was tested. I feel LE treated the case as, someone being lost on the mountain. That's probably why there is no evidence left. (MOO)

If anything was 'tested', it ain't in state or federal records. Just sayin.

As to why no 'evidence' is left....I'm not even sure I want to touch that one. Ya know?

ETA: I really DO heart LE. Except for when I don't.

Oriah, when you get the chance....could you look in your AD 9/09 issue and see if there is any articles about cabinets or rosewood? Thank you, muchly.

yodel-A Heee Hooo back at ya.

Thanks for the spirit boost.

So, I am guessing that anything that was in the truck is now in the trash. I know that Sherilyns son threw most everything away. I do recall there being a milk crate that had some of the stuff from the truck in it (which included the magazine), but it was sitting in the back of the truck soaked from rain. So I am guessing it is still in the crate in the back of the truck, but who knows. As far as searching the roads, no it was not done. I asked the Sheriff about that last week. They did a 2 mile radius search from the vehicle, I would assume that included the roads within 2 miles of the truck? But the area I am interested in is more than 2 miles away, more like 4 miles away.

As far as stuff in the truck (shoes etc.) I know there was a green carhart looking jacket, a plaid blanket, what looks like a dirty pair of jeans (I am guessing Bobby's), a freakishly large Madyson size Barbie doll, a brown and purpleish color pair of mary jane style Sherilyns shoes (am going to guess a sketchers brand, I have a similar pair), and a pair of Madysons boots in the back of the truck (Blue quilted material on top and black rubber soles).

I feel I should also mention that there was lots of crap in the cab of the truck as well as the bed of the truck. In the bed there was about 8 or 10 large rocks (like ones they found on the mountain and were taking home for garden? I would say they were 12-15 inches wide by about a foot tall (guessing). There was also an empty 12 pack of coke box, a half empty case of walmart brand bottled water, some empty water bottles, empty coke cans, and last but not least spray paint canisters. In the cab of the truck there was LOTS of crap. Carton of cigarettes (not sure if full) lots of PPWk, looks like a chocolate valentines heart container that Madyson used to make some sort of art project, empty ho ho's wrapper, a couple of sonic cups, video camera bag containing video container (before you ask I will just say that I tried to see if they recorded anything on it recently but the battery was dead and Star couldn't find the charger. She was going to work on that after I left.) I also wanted to mention that Bobbys cell phone was plugged into the car charger.

I am sure there is lots of other crap in there to that I cant see.

Mtrooper, are there any photos of these rocks?

Mtrooper, are there any photos of these rocks?

FWIW, I don't have any photos of the rocks. And even if we did? Would that mean we knew why they were there, really? :waitasec:

Would anyone here drive 30 miles to collect rocks? Not me! I would drive to the nearest creek. Less than 5 miles from home.

There's a couple of landscaping businesses in Stigler. Also pawn shops. Cabinet shops.

Would anyone here drive 30 miles to collect rocks? Not me! I would drive to the nearest creek. Less than 5 miles from home.

I don't collect rocks of the sort allegedly found in the truck, so no idea. I suppose there's probably a rock-collecters-table at the local flea market/pawn shop however.

Sorry all! In need of humor.... :angel:

On a lighter Okie note, my pal just texted me, "Girls Gone Wild bus spotted in Enid."

No! The rocks could have come from another location. Not the mountain!

little, I understand what you are trying to say but I think unfortunately we would need to have a reliable source of where the rocks came from in order to verify that. We would need a reliable source on the rocks being in the truck. A reliable source that the rocks (and everything else in the truck at that time) was properly evaluated by LE at the time, and then taken into evidence where we could... re-evaluate it now. Do you KWIM?

When we don't have anything else to go by, maybe we need to go back and look at any and everything all over again, no matter if it seems relevant or not.

On a couple of other recent cases I have followed on this site, bodies were discovered in areas that had been searched over and over. I haven't been on a search before so I don't really know, but maybe the searcher goes on one side of a big bush/rock maybe because of a thicket/brambles and the body is on the other side and then finally, the searcher goes on the right side of the bush/rock during a re-search and finds the remains.

When we don't have anything else to go by, maybe we need to go back and look at any and everything all over again, no matter if it seems relevant or not.

On a couple of other recent cases I have followed on this site, bodies were discovered in areas that had been searched over and over. I haven't been on a search before so I don't really know, but maybe the searcher goes on one side of a big bush/rock maybe because of a thicket/brambles and the body is on the other side and then finally, the searcher goes on the right side of the bush/rock during a re-search and finds the remains.

Yes. Which is why we will re-search the area. In a couple weeks.

yodel-A Heee Hooo back at ya.

Thanks for the spirit boost.

So, I am guessing that anything that was in the truck is now in the trash. I know that Sherilyns son threw most everything away. I do recall there being a milk crate that had some of the stuff from the truck in it (which included the magazine), but it was sitting in the back of the truck soaked from rain. So I am guessing it is still in the crate in the back of the truck, but who knows. As far as searching the roads, no it was not done. I asked the Sheriff about that last week. They did a 2 mile radius search from the vehicle, I would assume that included the roads within 2 miles of the truck? But the area I am interested in is more than 2 miles away, more like 4 miles away.

As far as stuff in the truck (shoes etc.) I know there was a green carhart looking jacket, a plaid blanket, what looks like a dirty pair of jeans (I am guessing Bobby's), a freakishly large Madyson size Barbie doll, a brown and purpleish color pair of mary jane style Sherilyns shoes (am going to guess a sketchers brand, I have a similar pair), and a pair of Madysons boots in the back of the truck (Blue quilted material on top and black rubber soles).

I feel I should also mention that there was lots of crap in the cab of the truck as well as the bed of the truck. In the bed there was about 8 or 10 large rocks (like ones they found on the mountain and were taking home for garden? I would say they were 12-15 inches wide by about a foot tall (guessing). There was also an empty 12 pack of coke box, a half empty case of walmart brand bottled water, some empty water bottles, empty coke cans, and last but not least spray paint canisters. In the cab of the truck there was LOTS of crap. Carton of cigarettes (not sure if full) lots of PPWk, looks like a chocolate valentines heart container that Madyson used to make some sort of art project, empty ho ho's wrapper, a couple of sonic cups, video camera bag containing video container (before you ask I will just say that I tried to see if they recorded anything on it recently but the battery was dead and Star couldn't find the charger. She was going to work on that after I left.) I also wanted to mention that Bobbys cell phone was plugged into the car charger.

I am sure there is lots of other crap in there to that I cant see.

Thanks for letting us know all this.

So they have a video camra which may have a crime on it or not (they dont know because they left it in the truck) and the LE didnt bother to turn that in as evidence to investigate farther or possible obtain warrents to retain that piece property as possible evidence. This case and the lack of a reasonable investigative LE dept is burning my *advertiser censored* up. I guess there is not any evidence of a crime. They never looked for any so if a body wasnt looking back at them no crime. Not to mention the 2 mile search area which is a joke and any SAR professional will tell you that. People can crawl that far. I am completely pissed. Really.

I do not think this dept has handled this case well at all, based on the media reports and the information that has been provided by mr trooper.

In regards to the large rocks. Trucks are front heavy. So if you put weight such as large rocks in the back, it improves the traction alot if your on gravel or ice. Just a possibility.

Yodeling for help with more sleuthing, friends.

I cannot for the life of me find the brand/model/whatever it is of the aforementioned 'freakishly large' barbie doll. We're talking about what looks (to me) like one of those life size (child size- think roughly the same size as Madyson) dolls.
Anyone know what brand names these things go by (the Patti Playpal lookalikes?) Something like the white reissued '81-'82 doll. They had platinum blond hair.

Please have water ready to put out the fire your eyes will be on when you google search.

TIA.

Oh- mtrooper: do you happen to know if the 'doll' was returned to Star, or passed to the FBI? I cannot find it in FBI evidence.

(Btw peeps, I put 'doll' in quotes because they are more like mannequins. IMO. Not because it is a euphamism for, say, chips. )

In regards to the large rocks. Trucks are front heavy. So if you put weight such as large rocks in the back, it improves the traction alot if your on gravel or ice. Just a possibility.

Hi nao! A good thought and a good idea when you need extra traction.
Four wheel drive helps too. :)

No gravel or ice, but quite a lot of red dirt. Gets quite slick when it rains.

Good morning, all!

Soul, I am very upset, too! It's no wonder I was getting out of hand lastnight.

Oriah, I was asking about the rocks to find out if they are flaggstone, cobble, or whatever. I am so glad you and your group will be going back to the mountain to search.

I remember years ago, there was a life size doll (Madyson's size) made. I just don't remember which year.

Welcome, Nao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member