OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oriah, by "TB", do you mean the sheriff's wife? If so, I have no idea. It could be a family thing.

Sorry, little- that was my stupid smartphone correcting me, and I meant MB. The undersheriff.

Why am I hearing 'another one bites the dust' in my head??

Ok...so who can we email and call now, to see if the Jamison's case is being actively investigated by local LE?

Umm, anyone want to try calling the LCSO to see who's in charge? I kind of want to see if other people get the same answer I did. I got dispatch and they were very disgruntled. Maybe something is up?

(918) 456-4012

Umm, anyone want to try calling the LCSO to see who's in charge? I kind of want to see if other people get the same answer I did. I got dispatch and they were very disgruntled. Maybe something is up?

(918) 456-4012

LOL I am not near a phone but just because you made me laugh when I do get the phone I will call.

I hope this turns out alright but the concern for me is that if they were being robbed wouldn't they have given over the money? Maybe it was a staged disappearance. For all we know $32k could have been a drop in the bucket for them. Perhaps a drug deal gone sour? I feel for the family though and unfortunately only the missing know what happened

Thank you soul....perhaps they will like you better. :giggle:

Maybe they just misheard you and thought you said it was "Pariah" calling ;)

Luv that you are all still here working so hard on this case.

sb

Was there anything in the spray painted container at their house?

Was there anything in the spray painted container at their house?

Rumor has it it was full of 'stuff.'

Gosh, I wonder what happened to the container itself? Did I miss that info somewhere?

(O/T-Okie friends- looks like you've been having some unpredictable weather. Hope ya'll are ok.)

(O/T-Okie friends- looks like you've been having some unpredictable weather. Hope ya'll are ok.)

Yes, yes, fine. Lucked out again though half-expected to hear them tornado sireens a-blaring. Rained hard for about two hours, impressive thunder and lightning (sent Bobbles under the futon for the duration). Just another Spring storm in northeast Oklahoma!

Yes, yes, fine. Lucked out again though half-expected to hear them tornado sireens a-blaring. Rained hard for about two hours, impressive thunder and lightning (sent Bobbles under the futon for the duration). Just another Spring storm in northeast Oklahoma!

Bobbles knows that futon is going before anything under it! Wait- wfg- you weren't sitting on the futon eating chips, were you? That's just not safe. (Seriously- glad ya'll are safe. You don't need any further 'weather' this year.)

Anyone check www.okmpjamisons.weebly.com lately?

And anyone willing to check topix and update? :eek:

And anyone willing to check topix and update? :eek:

Seems to be a bit of back-and-forth about whether the Jamisons were "mean and nasty" people or not. "Cult-Church" angle also being batted about. The mysterious "Nadia from Lisboa, Portugal" poster has disappointed many by not posting again - well, at least from Portugal. Or under the name of "Nadia." Anyway, that one post is worth reading.

Good to know, wfg.
FB is kinda fun too!

I was a little afraid the mass exodus from the LCSO was the cause of the tornados.

Did anyone else call to see- umm- who's in charge?

I don't know why I was asking about the container but the thought did cross my mind that the Jamisons could be in some barrels somewhere and then I thought of the container. I know that their truck was found up on the mountain and that the Jamisons had been seen up there so that wouldn't make sense for them to be back in the container at their own house.

Then I thought maybe there could be some evidence in the container that could lead to a clue of where the Jamisons are or were going. Did anyone go through the contents?
Is anyone living in the house now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member