OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the posting on Topix was correct, is there a way to find out about the meeting last Monday? Minutes?

I was a little bored today so I tried to go back and read the original message from "Nadia" to see what it was about, but got tired after searching back through all the bickering and degrading on the site.

Just so I know, did she have any potentially good information to give?

I'm a little worried about C-Bar, who hasn't posted anything since (or maybe before) The Night of 27 In-State Tornados here in OK.

I'm a little worried about C-Bar, who hasn't posted anything since (or maybe before) The Night of 27 In-State Tornados here in OK.

Me too. C-Bar- hope ya'll are ok. Thinking of you.

As far as I'm concerened, NO, we haven't figured out who actually resigned. I'm still working on it.

I'm also wondering about C-Bar. Was he in the area of the storms? Maybe he's just busy cleanning up the mess.

Trying to check up on C-Bar and hoping against hope that it's cleanup. Going by
http://public.oge.com/systemwatch/default.asp
they should have power...so I am really worried now. C-Bar, if you can check in, please do. We love you! :blowkiss:

little- did you call the SO? Did anyone else call the SO?? Ask to speak to the acting sheriff. You'll be told to leave a message. Leave a message. No one will call you back ( Lol. But not really.)

Trying to check up on C-Bar and hoping against hope that it's cleanup. Going by
http://public.oge.com/systemwatch/default.asp
they should have power...so I am really worried now. C-Bar, if you can check in, please do. We love you! :blowkiss:

little- did you call the SO? Did anyone else call the SO?? Ask to speak to the acting sheriff. You'll be told to leave a message. Leave a message. No one will call you back ( Lol. But not really.)

Heck no, I ain't calling there!!! My backbone isn't as strong as yours, Oriah!

Heck no, I ain't calling there!!! My backbone isn't as strong as yours, Oriah!

Lol...they can't hurt ya through the phone, little! (But boy oh boy can they be disgruntled...)

Umm, anyone want to try calling the LCSO to see who's in charge? I kind of want to see if other people get the same answer I did. I got dispatch and they were very disgruntled. Maybe something is up?

(918) 456-4012

Ok I called

The dispatch guy was really nice I didnt catch his name, The Jamison investigation is a local investigation still and the investigator who is in charge of that is Jeremy Anderson.The Sheriff did resign.

I hope that helps.

Also the above number is a fax number and the number I called is 918-465-2161

Oh yeah-sorry 'bout that soul, I copied the wrong #. (Well, actually- I didn't- that's what the dispatch that I got sort of shouted at me when I asked to speak with the acting sheriff. Perhaps I called at a bad time.)
Or you must've gotten a different dispatch person than I did?

Yes, he did. And so did the undersheriff. And I believe at least one other deputy.

I wonder what info and evidence was passed to Jeremy when Beauchamp resigned?

Ok I called

The dispatch guy was really nice I didnt catch his name, The Jamison investigation is a local investigation still and the investigator who is in charge of that is Jeremy Anderson.The Sheriff did resign.

I hope that helps.

Also the above number is a fax number and the number I called is 918-465-2161

LOL I was not about to start asking that nice man about evidence. I might have been added to a list of suspects. I did want ask more but I told him I was just calling about general information so I limited myself there.

He did say there was an article about the sheriff in the local paper.

LOL I was not about to start asking that nice man about evidence. I might have been added to a list of suspects. I did want ask more but I told him I was just calling about general information so I limited myself there.

He did say there was an article about the sheriff in the local paper.

Ok I am seriously :floorlaugh:

Soul, you didn't need to ask about evidence (I have the feeling they have no clue what they have/don't have) just whether or not they were aware of the issues in OK SO's...:
http://www.pd-dir-ok.us/Sheriffs-Depts-Ok3.html

Feel free ya'll, to follow up on the Latimer County SO history... and why it appears so many have 'resigned' in the past.

Must be I needed the laugh today, because none of this is funny.

Oh and most importantly... where are the Jamisons??

At least now we can ask Jeremy.

Ok I am seriously :floorlaugh:

Soul, you didn't need to ask about evidence (I have the feeling they have no clue what they have/don't have) just whether or not they were aware of the issues in OK SO's...:
http://www.pd-dir-ok.us/Sheriffs-Depts-Ok3.html

Feel free ya'll, to follow up on the Latimer County SO history... and why it appears so many have 'resigned' in the past.

Must be I needed the laugh today, because none of this is funny.

Oh and most importantly... where are the Jamisons??

At least now we can ask Jeremy.

Someone stated the new sheriff is just a "baby Melvin Holly." Not sure how true the statement is.

Okay I just got done reading over the Forensic-Astrology thread an wondered if we should do Maizy's chart.

Is anyone planning to call jeremey? I wont but I do want to know if he plans on taking any actions on searching the mountain and how long this case has been his and when it was turned over.

Madyson would be going into second grade next year. She is much to young to be included in a mystery of this nature.

Okay I just got done reading over the Forensic-Astrology thread an wondered if we should do Maizy's chart.

Is anyone planning to call jeremey? I wont but I do want to know if he plans on taking any actions on searching the mountain and how long this case has been his and when it was turned over.

Madyson would be going into second grade next year. She is much to young to be included in a mystery of this nature.

Oh I'll call him, soul. Putting some money on him not calling me back. :rolleyes:

And you are so right- Madyson does/did not need to be in the middle of anything like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500