GUILTY OK - Maggie Trammel, 10 days old, dies in washing machine, Bartlesville, 4 Nov 2010

Wow! Mom looks out of it.

20101105_fiddlerld111105_package.jpg

Oh, damn! I guess we can guess what kind of drugs were taken from the home.

I've gotta say this is a horror story! The mother was asleep on the couch while the washing machine was spinning out of balance?

There is more to this with the mother. If she has PPPsychosis or some other disorder cause by the imbalance of hormones I feel sorry for her - but if it's meth or something else then it's another sad casualty of the drug addicted areas of America.

What a nightmare.

Nice to see you again Ziggy.:) Not under these kind of posts though...:furious:

I too feel bad if it is a hormone imbalance of some kind too.. PPPsychosis is real and a sad problem. I wish they could treat it better but you know the medical field.

It looks like mom was arrested, Drugs???? Do not feel bad at all now.

Goz

Baby found dead in Bartlesville; Mother arrested on unrelated complaint w/booking photo
A bench warrant for her arrest was issued on Oct. 25 for failing to appear at a review hearing.
---
BARTLESVILLE - A 26-year-old mother is being held on drug charges while authorities investigate the Thursday death of her 10-day-old girl, who was allegedly placed in a washing machine that went on a full wash cycle.
---
The mother of the baby, Lyndsey D. Fiddler, was booked into the jail in Bartlesville on a failure to appear for a court review on an April arrest for possessing drugs.
---
[Chief] Holland said Fiddler originally claimed to 911 the infant had been killed by her mother. Another voice on the 911 call could be heard in the background saying, “No I didn’t kill your baby. You did.”

According to a police report, the grandmother, Rhonda Coshatt, stated she last saw the baby when Fiddler left the living room to go feed her. Fiddler returned without the baby. Coshatt told officers she then went looking for the infant. After hearing the washing machine, she found the baby after lifting the lid.
---

and more, including photo, at
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20101105_11_0_BARTLE783666

So in this update, the aunt has changed into the mother/grandmother.

your link was updated:

A 26-year-old mother is being held on second-degree manslaughter complaint in the Thursday death of her 10-day-old girl, who was allegedly placed in a washing machine that went on a full wash cycle.

Lyndsey D. Fiddler was booked into the jail in Bartlesville on a failure to appear for a court review on an April arrest for possessing drugs. The manslaughter complaint was added about 3:30 p.m. Friday.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting the impression that maybe one of the young boys might have been trying to help mommy? In a 2-4 yr old's mind, baby was 'dirty' so he 'washed it'...could the washer have already been turned on & then...?

It would be difficult, IMO, for a small child to lift a baby into a washer, but I guess it wouldn't be impossible.

interesting mom accused aunt and aunt was saying she didnt kill it, mom did. one of them fibbing obviously. makes me wonder if mom developed postpartum psychosis already and isnt aware that she did it.

Maybe the aunt is the one who started the load of clothes?

Oh, damn! I guess we can guess what kind of drugs were taken from the home.

Are you guessing Meth? (Editing to add: meth wouldn't be a controlled substance, so I guess I thought this just seeing her picture! Maybe something along the lines of Oxycontin...) This mother does not look well. She looks strung out, IMO. Also, it would be difficult for an undrugged/undrunk person to sleep through the sounds of a washer off-balance.

I don't know what happened to this innocent child, but I am so grateful that the other children have been removed from the home.

your link was updated:

A 26-year-old mother is being held on second-degree manslaughter complaint in the Thursday death of her 10-day-old girl, who was allegedly placed in a washing machine that went on a full wash cycle.

Lyndsey D. Fiddler was booked into the jail in Bartlesville on a failure to appear for a court review on an April arrest for possessing drugs. The manslaughter complaint was added about 3:30 p.m. Friday.

I don't see the update? When I click the link, it still says she was arrested for possesion of a controlled substance.

your link was updated:

Good find. Yeppers, just now saw it on the Bartlesville paper's site:

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Mother of dead infant arrested on second degree manslaughter
http://www.examiner-enterprise.com/articles/2010/11/05/news/news148.txt

I see the World's now calling the aunt-mother-grandmother "a family member," and saying she was referred to by the mother in the 911 call as "my aunt." Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise still has it as aunt.

Oklahoma statutes; second degree manslaughter below:

First Degree Manslaughter: Homicide is manslaughter in the first degree in the following cases:
When perpetrated without a design to effect death by a person while engaged in the commission of a misdemeanor.
When perpetrated without a design to effect death, and in a heat of passion, but in a cruel and unusual manner, or by means of a dangerous weapon; unless it is committed under such circumstances as constitute excusable or justifiable homicide.
When perpetrated unnecessarily either while resisting an attempt by the person killed to commit a crime, or after such attempt shall have failed.

Second Degree Manslaughter: Every killing of one human being by the act, procurement or culpable negligence of another, which, under the provisions of this chapter, is not murder, nor manslaughter in the first degree, nor excusable nor justifiable homicide, is manslaughter in the second degree.

http://www.atkinsandmarkoff.com/oklahoma-criminal-law/homicide-attorneys

Imo, only a monster would think to look for an infant in a running washing machine. GMAB. :furious:

Imo, only a monster would think to look for an infant in a running washing machine. GMAB. :furious:

The two articles are contradictory in who actually found the baby. First article states that mom found the baby, second article says Aunt found the baby when she heard the machine go off-balance.

Not sure which is true, but if MOM went "looking" for her baby in a washer, yep, monster is applicable.

I don't see the update? When I click the link, it still says she was arrested for possesion of a controlled substance.

that's odd because I c&p'ed it from the update, did you try it again?

OMG! I just heard this in the news!!! I live about 80 miles from there and was just about to make a new thread!.....

I'm guessing meth for sure....I just told my husband that! I don't know if I will ever get that out of my mind. he!! ...KC may be MOTY if this chit keeps up!

I think she's on more than any one drug....maybe they found her in possession of one that they could charge her with. That's really freaky, this is a sick world! I'm scared for us all!

"The stuff of nightmares": KJRH video with interviews

Harrowing: it was meth, apparently.

THREE DAYS DOING METH

with a 10 day old baby, Maggie May, and 2 little boys...ITA with yall, certifiable momster.

When she was arrested in April, she was ordered to be tested regularly. She was pregnant then, so she would have been clean the rest of the pregnancy or they would have taken the baby away at birth, right? So, she chose to go get Meth!!! and do this for 3 days.

ETA please tell me she wasn't breast feeding, guess it doesn't matter anymore...Rest in Peace Maggie May

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back