GUILTY OK - Maggie Trammel, 10 days old, dies in washing machine, Bartlesville, 4 Nov 2010

I'm going to skip the stuff of nightmares...my husband has terminal cancer and I had my own nightmares last night.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby!!!!

Sorry for O/T

I have no words for this. Just found out I will never bear another child, nor hold a newborn as my own, and I read this, If I say what I want to say, I will be banned from WS for life.

THREE DAYS DOING METH

with a 10 day old baby, Maggie May, and 2 little boys...ITA with yall, certifiable momster.

When she was arrested in April, she was ordered to be tested regularly. She was pregnant then, so she would have been clean the rest of the pregnancy or they would have taken the baby away at birth, right? So, she chose to go get Meth!!! and do this for 3 days.

ETA please tell me she wasn't breast feeding, guess it doesn't matter anymore...Rest in Peace Maggie May

BBM

Years ago (about 15), when I worked in a hospital in Illinois, they would only take a baby away immediately after birth if the baby tested positive for drugs. It was okay for the mom to use drugs, but if the baby was positive, then it's not okay.

Also from the article:

Fiddler's family tried to have her parental rights taken away just four months ago.

Fiddler was arrested Friday afternoon on the manslaughter charge and on a previous misdemeanor conviction of possession of a controlled substance.

She has a rap sheet four pages long. FOUR TYPED PAGES! Just line after typed line of offenses.:shakehead:

I got hammered the last time I said that some women should not be allowed to have babies whenever they want to...I think it had to do with the late dear Sylar...

I've never been able to get pregnant and never will, I don't know why I even open these threads when I see the titles...:(

I don't even know what to say.

I got hammered the last time I said that some women should not be allowed to have babies whenever they want to...I think it had to do with the late dear Sylar...

I've never been able to get pregnant and never will, I don't know why I even open these threads when I see the titles...:(

I don't even know what to say.

I'll say it and get hammered with you! Some women should not be allowed to have babies. It's too bad her family was not able to get those kids away from her in time.

That poor baby was only ten days old. The mom had been high on meth for three of those days, maybe more. *sigh*

I saw this in the news this morning and have been checking in on it all day. I cannot believe they charged her with second degree manslaughter! I live 30 minutes away from Bartlesville and want to drive up there and put HER in a washing machine.

The second degree manslaughter charge is interesting - I imagine it can be upgraded if interviews produce new evidence of the degree of culpability. Here's another Oklahoma infant drowning case from this year in which second degree manslaughter was also the charge, but the circumstances seem far different than the Bartlesville horror:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articleid=20100504_14_A7_ATulsa348775

Same charge, completely different case. Bartlesville needs to re-think.

omg what is happening to this world?

so, so sad

RIP poor baby

I hope it hurts, a lot, while she's detoxing in jail. :furious:

I guess she feels if it's ok to leave a stillborn baby in a Wal-Mart toilet in the Tulsa area it's ok to wash a 10 day old in the washing machine???

This is not that far from where the 23 year old "lady" left her newborn in a toilet. No charges are expected in that case.

JMO

Well what the heck is in the water in OK! This is just crazy!:furious:

Wow! Mom looks out of it.

20101105_fiddlerld111105_package.jpg

Never mind my last post...I see it's nothing in the water...it's in their veins...Meth :furious:
Oh yeah...she looks wasted!

I hope it hurts, a lot, while she's detoxing in jail. :furious:

more than just physically, I hope she's got a soul in there somewhere under the drug abuse and when knowledge of what's she's done sets in, she spends the rest of her life in pain for it.

This link says that it wasn't a drug charge that she was arrested on per se, but rather a failure to appear to answer for a previous drug charge.

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/infant-found-dead-in-washing-machine

Not that it really makes much difference, because in my opinion, anyone with eyes can tell that she was still using. Not to point fingers, but if the father lived in the home, which it sounds like he did, how could he not know...call a family member or friend to sit with her while he was at work? Sad on all levels, both that there are drugs that can make a person do this, that others don't know the signs, and that there is now another child that died in a horrible way.

RIP Maggie.

Well what the heck is in the water in OK! This is just crazy!:furious:

Momtective, there are a lot of good people here...but the influx of drugs coming in from Mexico is devastating ...we are fighting, but it is crazy. I even have a concealed weapon permit and extensive training. Just nothing can prepare you for this.

Sadly, the drugs would not be coming if the market to sell them was not here...people have been able to get hold of illegal drugs for as long as they have existed...

poor baby Maggie - she didn't stand a chance

Court records show the Bartlesville mother whose ten-day-old baby died in a washing machine tested positive for Meth, Amphetamines, Benzodiazepine and Opiates the day her baby died.
Coshatt told police she believed Fiddler had been on a three-day meth binge and thought she smelled meth cooking in the bathroom earlier the day Maggie died.

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...abys-Death/DFy2Is4VCU2TDzIGfSn7KA.cspx?rss=77

poor baby Maggie - she didn't stand a chance

Court records show the Bartlesville mother whose ten-day-old baby died in a washing machine tested positive for Meth, Amphetamines, Benzodiazepine and Opiates the day her baby died.
Coshatt told police she believed Fiddler had been on a three-day meth binge and thought she smelled meth cooking in the bathroom earlier the day Maggie died.

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...abys-Death/DFy2Is4VCU2TDzIGfSn7KA.cspx?rss=77

That is so sick it makes me ill.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back