Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
just search : Tifany Adams, republican, texas county, OK
There are several articles. Since I'm not sure what's MSM, I'm not bringing the links
I've been active in the Oklahoma Republican Party for decades. I can assure you that no party leaders will be running to this woman's defense. Not at all. She does not represent Oklahoma Republicans.

I’m not sure it’s likely, but I thought PG may have been injured at the ambush, either by Jillian defending herself and Veronica, or caught in the crossfire of one of the group. Maybe someone in authority will elaborate soon.
All I can say is , if PG was there ... how is he not being charged .
Regardless of how cooperative he may be at this time.
Just an observation.
Omo.

All I can say is , if PG was there ... how is he not being charged .
Regardless of how cooperative he may be at this time.
Just an observation.
Omo.
Perhaps there needs to be some kind of emergency intervention at the hearing tomorrow: The OSBI must reveal what's with this PG guy, or amateur sleuths across the nation will have a collective nervous breakdown!

I say: relax. It's not your problem, the authorities are handling it, and all will be revealed at some point.

JMO

In my opinion it just can’t be. If he were a plant, inserted into this crew, there is absolutely no way, no way at all, that he wouldn’t have alerted his LE peers to the imminent murders.

If he was sent to infiltrate this gang of thugs, the purpose would have been to protect VB from the looming threat to her life and the life of whichever companion was assigned to her that day.

A sting would have been set up to catch them, after a plant had gathered enough evidence, and this would not have ended up with these two women being ambushed. The whole idea would’ve been to avert this disaster.

JMO
It might depend on what level he was controlled from, and the level he reported to. And it's interests in a higher catch. Or simply failure to anticipate the murder's occurring that soon. According to "spy" stories, sometimes operations conflict with the daily activities of the innocent. Different operations may have different goals, with "the greater good" being used as a reason for one to get it's way over the other. Just mentally review some of the publicly known fiascos of or intelligence services. Recent example, the "Fast and Furious" op...

Perhaps there needs to be some kind of emergency intervention at the hearing tomorrow: The OSBI must reveal what's with this PG guy, or amateur sleuths across the nation will have a collective nervous breakdown!

I say: relax. It's not your problem, the authorities are handling it, and all will be revealed at some point.

JMO
Just something to ponder .
Whilst we wait.

Curious if LE will be having more interviews with anyone else in the following days ?
Friends and associates of the four killers.
If I were the FBI/KBI I'd like to know about the calls made from them ---to people outside of the murders but maybe had knowledge of other activities of the perps.
Omo.

I have odd thoughts as I try to fall asleep and was just thinking about the cost of a dp case for Texas County, OK (I believe that’s the correct county) and how that aligns with the current budget because this will be x4. That has to be very hard on this county. Not that this is what’s important here. If there’s a change of venue, will the new county be responsible for the cost? I wouldn’t think so but curious how that works.

According to the affidavits, the daughter was interviewed by OSBI on April 3rd.

Thank you! First time I'm re-reading that and see that Tifany's phone was searched on 4/1 and it says info was extracted from the device (vs a warrant looking at pings) so that means they got the physical phone from Tifany just two days after the murders which means all four knew they were in deep you-know-what and might explain Tad calling his buddy the judge over on the day he was raided.

CW also claims Grice was at the scene of the murders, specifically at the spot to where the victims were diverted when they were ambushed, not just the February failed attempt. This makes Grice becoming the virtual non-person in this saga, highly suspicious.

It's still not clear if CW contacted LE on her own of if they just tracked her down. It's interesting that she was at her brother's, In Texas, and that may have been because she was scared after finding out what happened. Whatever the case, good girl for giving such a detailed account.

I've been active in the Oklahoma Republican Party for decades. I can assure you that no party leaders will be running to this woman's defense. Not at all. She does not represent Oklahoma Republicans.
I guess TA was elected last year as the chair for the Cimarron County GOP
Suspect in death of 2 Kansas women was Cimarron County GOP chair
From the article
State Sen. Nathan Dahm, who is the chairman of the Oklahoma GOP, spoke out on Tuesday on the tragic situation and the suspect's position. While the Oklahoma Republican Party has no personal relationship with Adams or anyone involved in the senseless crime, they do know of Adams' role, according to Dahm.

Sounds like Cora was super-duper grooming her daughter to be a full participant in all her ugly, criminal deeds. From including her in all the details of her crime sprees - to having her clean up the crime vehicle. Sounds like this poor girl got out in the nick of time.

I feel so sorry for VB as she's known for a long time she was in danger.

These are the dates from the documents:
Filed: 06/04/2021
Closed: 10/12/2022
Appealed from: CIMARRON County District Court

Perhaps we should be making more distinction between Cimarron County and Texas County, as the sheriff who called protecting VB "a waste of time" was from Cimarron County and is NOT the sheriff of Texas County, who called OSBI in immediately.
BBM
Noting this is in Cimarron County, one county east of where the murders took place. Different sheriff, different judges, etc. How unfortunate this wasn’t in a jurisdiction away from TA’s influence, that would have protected her more. Very sad and could have been prevented! MOO

There are exceptions to the FBI not allowing informants to be involved in murder. One prominent example is Whitey Bulger.

For many years, the Boston office of the FBI had Whitey Bulger as an informant. Bulger and his Winter Hill gang killed many people, and Bulger was wanted for years until he was finally captured in Santa Monica, CA. It might be argued that rogue FBI agents allowed this, rather than official FBI policy or assent. There are indications that the handling of Bulger was acceptable as a cost of undermining the Italian Mafia. Whitey Bulger - Wikipedia
I'm afraid that many people have a Pollyanna view of the FBI. Since it's inception, it's been involved in criminal activity, including mass murder/terrorism. Yes, getting the targets (mob bosses) in the Mafia investigation was the goal (high profile collars = promotions, raises, bigger budgets, etc) and an informant murdering a few people was his business and they were happy to protect him.

TA as Chair for Cimarron County GOP
@BuySellTrade
@GRT Thx for your post w link: "...Adams... elected last year as the chair for the Cimarron County GOP... chosen by a handful of people to lead the group." (sbm)

<modsnip: politicizing/off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this particular "fact" IS relevant.
I, for one, remain quite perplexed / confused with the role, the status,...and the existence of one P G.

The speculations make him even harder to comprehend.
Why wasn't ANY info on him redacted?
If he was a federal informant, involved in a local murder, it would be possible that the info got released, as a matter of course, and the feds were the last know and quick put the kibosh on any further talk about him or an arrest. Again, that's nothing but speculation as he remains the mystery man. It's very fishy, that's for sure.

In the first custody hearing, Tifany came much more prepared than what Veronica or anyone ever would anticipate, and had photos of evidence and had more witnesses arranged to speak on Wrangler's account than Veronica had for herself. Tifany made it much bigger than it should have been because with her son being awarded full custody, it was only in his name in her mind, and those kids were hers. Eventually this led to her keeping the kids away from both of them, because with Wrangler's past and Tifany's influence it's easy for someone not understanding the full situation to casually assume perhaps they are better with her than their father with a criminal past and someone who she carefully molded to the public as not caring about them anyway. Veronica was young, but she had so much strength to fight this unfair battle where the cards were stacked unbeknownst and against her from the beginning. Tifany thought she really had control of them all up until Wrangler screwed up and managed to get arrested on Nov. 16 in possession of a firearm as a felon and was sentenced to six years, all suspended and placed on probation. Then, on Feb. 21, Wrangler was arrested and charged with Domestic Assault and Battery in the Presence of Minors and Public Intoxication, which prompted the district attorney to ask the court to revoke Wrangler's probation. The charge was for attacking his mother in law.

Tifany knew that this would be how Veronica would finally be awarded full custody. The court would finally award full custody to the mother, and while she could influence Wrangler to have the kids all the time, she couldn't do the same any longer with Veronica. We can't see the document that was sealed, and I'm not going to discuss it further than mentioning it, but it wouldn't matter at this stage bc unfortunately, imo Tifany had been planting seeds especially about Veronica and Wrangler for years anyway to potray a role she never was. Unfortunately, in her mind and how she convulted other weak minded people her view that no one was going to take those children away from her no matter the cost, the truth, the law, or consequence. Just imo.
Perfect summation, imho. Veronica was railroaded. Very sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dolly1504