Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think it's possible that Grice is cooperating NOW with LE. I think he could have backed out and maybe he didn't go that day after all and once things went down, he went into hiding.. or he played along for a while and then he came forward to say what he knew and he kept an eye on them AFTER the murders and BEFORE the arrests. That I can believe.. he's MIA now because he's in PC. I think he was young and new to the group and it's more likely he backed out once he realized they were serious and people were going to die..
I can go with this! Sounds like a very logical explanation of a missing person named in murder/kidnapping affidavits!
MOO

Adams, Cullum, and Cole Twombly will hire their own attorneys. Cora Twombly said she is indigent, so the court will appoint an attorney to represent her.
Wow. So her husband is going to hire an attorney and just throw her to the wolves?
He may be angry (to say the least) that she spilled the beans to her 16-year old daughter (his step-daughter, per the arrest affidavit) who subsequently contacted LE…

Last edited:
It might depend on what level he was controlled from, and the level he reported to. And it's interests in a higher catch. Or simply failure to anticipate the murder's occurring that soon. According to "spy" stories, sometimes operations conflict with the daily activities of the innocent. Different operations may have different goals, with "the greater good" being used as a reason for one to get it's way over the other. Just mentally review some of the publicly known fiascos of or intelligence services. Recent example, the "Fast and Furious" op...
Yes, the custody dispute would be small-time drama that interfered with a larger operation and target.

Adams, Cullum, and Cole Twombly will hire their own attorneys. Cora Twombly said she is indigent, so the court will appoint an attorney to represent her.
Wow. So her husband is going to hire an attorney and just throw her to the wolves?
Cora may be thrown to the wolves, but I think they’ll all come out smelling about the same! Other than saving themselves from the death penalty, they’re not going to get much else regardless of having a PD or hired atty. MOO. 2 charges of 1st degree Murder + 2 counts of kidnapping, I see little defense for their charges. MOO

APR 17, 2024
[...]

The judge ordered the four suspects to be held without bond, citing that “proof of evidence or presumption of guilt is great.”

The district attorney said he has not decided yet if he will pursue the death penalty against the suspects.

Adams, Cullum, and Cole Twombly will hire their attorneys. Cora Twombly said she cannot afford an attorney, so the court will appoint one to represent her.

The next court appearance in the case is May 15 at 9 a.m.

The District Attorney said a trial could happen in the spring or fall of 2025.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417-223055.png
    Screenshot_20240417-223055.png
    420.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20240417-223705.png
    Screenshot_20240417-223705.png
    441.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20240417-223527.png
    Screenshot_20240417-223527.png
    351.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20240417-222830.png
    Screenshot_20240417-222830.png
    419.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20240417-223429.png
    Screenshot_20240417-223429.png
    356.2 KB · Views: 41
APR 17, 2024
[...]

The judge ordered the four suspects to be held without bond, citing that “proof of evidence or presumption of guilt is great.”

The district attorney said he has not decided yet if he will pursue the death penalty against the suspects.

Adams, Cullum, and Cole Twombly will hire their attorneys. Cora Twombly said she cannot afford an attorney, so the court will appoint one to represent her.

The next court appearance in the case is May 15 at 9 a.m.

The District Attorney said a trial could happen in the spring or fall of 2025.
The 4 suspects are fools anyway, but if Cora alone doesn't have a private attorney, she'll be in a worse position than the other 3. Her attorney, if he/she has any sense, will urge the client to make a deal as soon as possible, and testify against the others.

See perp walk into court

Noting:

The prosecutor says the suspects lured Butler and Kelley to Highway 95 and Road L and took them to another location, where they died from their injuries.

He also said the planning of this murder went from February 13 to March 30...

I guess TA was elected last year as the chair for the Cimarron County GOP
Suspect in death of 2 Kansas women was Cimarron County GOP chair
From the article
State Sen. Nathan Dahm, who is the chairman of the Oklahoma GOP, spoke out on Tuesday on the tragic situation and the suspect's position. While the Oklahoma Republican Party has no personal relationship with Adams or anyone involved in the senseless crime, they do know of Adams' role, according to Dahm.
Ashleigh (sp) Banfiled just had someone on who said Cimarron county GOP convention would have just have a handful people show and she may have elected chair by three people. She (Ashleigh) also also said nobody knows where Grice is and he hasn't been seen around.

Ashleigh (sp) Banfiled just had someone on who said Cimarron county GOP convention would have just have a handful people show and she may have elected chair by three people. She (Ashleigh) also also said nobody knows where Grice is and he hasn't been seen around.
I was elected as GOP precinct chair by just 6 votes. I'm not kidding! lol
No one wanted the position, so I ran for it. Six people showed up and voted for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tlgfl123