GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

Welcome Kimberly! I hope you have answers soon. You definately came to the right place to start. :)

Yes welcome Kimberly! I am very sorry for your recent loss of your father also, my deepest condolences. Well guys, have I got this story straight, did Wendy call her husband from a payphone after she had had the visit with her son? Did she happen to mention how she was getting home, whether the dear ex mother in law was giving them a lift? And were they able to find out what payphone she was calling from? thanks...

smile22 said:
if they were droped off at the local walmart wouldnt they have had the brains to get to a phone and call home and tell the husband where you are. i know they would anyone would in that situation, so i belive that they were droped off and somenone else came and killed them per her ex husbands family or they were never droped off at walmart and that is the story that the family has mantained to this day. i think the ex husbands family had something to do with it. im very very intrested in this case
Also, thanks for bringing this case to our attention, I am v interested in it also. The thing is, if I am reading this right, didn't Wendy call her husband after she had seen her son? Now where does that fit in , in regard to being abducted, before or after, what do you think? Could it have been a forced call i am thinking...

Walmarts usually have security cameras both in the store and outside pointed at the parking lot so if they were really ever there you would think there would be evidence of it. Even a view of the vehicle they were allegedly dropped off from with them shown exiting might be possible if the story about dropping them off there had been true. I suspect the lack of such evidence is as telling, in its own way, as it would have been if the tapes had shown proof of the story.

Hope you do not mind if combine all answers into one, :)
Okay, Wendy was at home alone, with Cynthia, when she got a call out of the blue from chad, asking her if she wanted visit Johnathan, my nephew. Wendy was hesitant but said to call back in a few minutes and she would let him know, so she called leon, her husband at work and asked him and he said that it would be ookay, but to take his siter with her. Of course, cynthis would be there as well, so it seems 3-1 would be great. Well, chad shows up with beverly, his mother, and ida, his grandmother. When wendy got to the house she called not only leon and told him they were there but she also called my parents, so they could talk to johnathon. remember, this is after refusing to let my family see him for over three yrs, even when the court gave her rights, cause when it was her turn to see him , they would "accidently" forget it wendy's turn to vist and be out of okla and in texas at six flags! So, my mom and dad spoke to wendy and johnathan and cynthia I believe, then after a few hours, wendy called again and said that they would be leaving shortly. That was NOT the only call she made, though. I am not sure of the time line but I think about an hour or two later my sister called my mom and leon again and said cyntiha had wanted some soda to drink so they had stopped a convience store to get the drink, and my sister then told my mom as well as leon that they would be home soon. THe OFBI *HAVE* gotten the phone records of that call, and it is proven the calls were made form THAT side of the super highway, on the OTHER side of where beverly claims to have dropped wendy off, but I digress... anyway, to answer the question she called during AND after the visit. next question was, she called leon right after calling my mom from the store while getting cynthia the drink so since my mom as well as leon both talked to her and said that wendy was even scolding cynthia for dropping some soda on her dress that it seemed very normal-toned conversation and very loving solding I need to add, :), and that when asked about that my mom says she felt nothing bad in wendys voice at all, and neither did leon. They felt she was tired, and wendy even mentioned that she felt stupid because she had left her next doesage of medicine at home and that beverly was pissed off about having to take her home so quickly, as they had planned to stay longer and not drive back to OKC till later or somethng. Beverly and Ida were in my life for a few years, and "bitchin and a moanin" excuse my french was a very common term for ida to use about anyone who even said the day was nice outside. she was a bitter mean old woman. The mother beverly was KNOWN in Bristow Oklahoma to have been having an affair with a deputy or sherif and then he was found, in his patrol car, with the gun of the one or the other in his mouth. In other words if it was the deputy she was with it was the sherif found dead, or vice versa, I would have to ask my mom, but becasue of this she, beverly is blackmailing those in power in some way. Also she has been known to be involved in prostitution rings, bringing underaged girls over the border into texas, and known to be a witch, meaning black magic type, not personality, :) (She qualifies for both)

Walmarts usually have security cameras both in the store and outside pointed at the parking lot so if they were really ever there you would think there would be evidence of it. Even a view of the vehicle they were allegedly dropped off from with them shown exiting might be possible if the story about dropping them off there had been true. I suspect the lack of such evidence is as telling, in its own way, as it would have been if the tapes had shown proof of the story.
I have NO CLUE ON EARTH about this, and if they ever were looked at I am sure the OFBI has, but no one has ever told me about it. I will ask my Mother. oh, by the way, her email address is jataylor@ucok.edu. She is STILL at the library at the college of university of central oklahoma, where she has worked for 25 years now. Feel free to email her as well, she would be tickled pink to feel the "virtual" hugs and all this love from all of you, as I do. We are so please d to tell our story to anyone who will listen, and I was living in new york with my husband when this happened so I have never been able to get truly involed, but I have been in Texas now with my Husband and three boys, who I NEVER let out of my site, and I have been trying to tell the OFBI to go out and look out at our old house in wellston, as Chad ASKED me if it was isolated and it IS, 40 miles out of town, and the ofbi KINDA took me seriously, but I have had dreams about them all being found out there. I am just too damn scared to go by myself..... Maybe I will get a bunch of people and just go out htere one day, huh..
Anyway, all good questions, and if you have anymore PLEASE ASK!!!!! I will give my number to whover asks for it, as my hands get tired, lol I will attach some pics of me side by side with my sister and cynthia. Everyone tells me that cynthia looked just like me except i have blue eys, but face wise we were the same, and that had she been given the chance to grow up she would have looked just like me. My sister was so beautiful, and after taking the steroids and other meds to control her MS, she would not let us even take her photo as it made her gain so much weight, but MS couldnt steal her inner beauty. Once again, thans so much for all that you all are doing on here. I really love each and every one of you so much, and if anything happens to me, you know who to go after, !!!!

Attachments

• Aishaserious.JPG
    Aishaserious.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 172
  • AishasmilingBraces.JPG
    AishasmilingBraces.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 166
  • CBritto1.jpg
    CBritto1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 189
  • WCamp.jpg
    WCamp.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 184
Kimberly, welcome to websleuths! You'll will find the best people here that will go to the ends of the earth to help other people. I've witnessed it on many, many a thread. And it's threads such as this one that make me mad at myself for not posting more! I've been here at WS forever but I'm really more of a lurker than a poster, and your sister's case is one that I always get excited about when I see that there is a new post. I'm always hoping that this case is finally getting the attention it has deserved for so long. I first learned about it on Unsolved Mysteries what seems like forever ago and I have never forgotten it. Cases like this tick me off more than I can express. I mean three people go missing, one of them a little girl, and there's a history of bad blood with the family that they were last seen with and NO ONE does anything??? Come on, it's obvious to even the lay person what has happened so why hasn't anything been done?!! Who the heck are Beverly and Ida and Chad anyway? So what if they have information on some crooked cops, all of the cops can't be bad. We must start a squeaky wheel campaign with law enforcement and get something going on this. I have always felt that this case is completely solvable and that certain people need to be made to pay for their crimes. Please let me know if there is anything that I, or anyone of us can do to help you out. Feel free to PM me anytime! :)

Well I cant say you should be mad at yourself for not posting more, but you should wonder why I havent done more web searches. It think we had all given up hope, you know? I know it sounds so horrible to hear that, it sounds horrible to say, but I have had to give birth to all three of my children without my big sister there, you know, and that took the winds out my sails. Our dreams of when we got married what it would be like at our weddings, and she wasnt at mine. etc etc. I didnt even have a sister to call to tell hey, my boy just took his first steps, said his first word, or hey, he wont stop doing so and so. I had to get on with my life, for my sanity. My mother had a nervous break down, and was in a hospital for a year and a half because of all the stress and anguish and just plain emotional toll this took on her, and I could not bear to watch that. It had to be keep wallowing in this pain or get up and get on with your life. Yeah it was hard but we made it, and I think I am just now, so many years later, able to face this. I am so thankful and grateful that while we had to let others take the wheel that you kept driving for us, and we are so grateful, really we are. I cant say that enough. It is just so hard, even now, to talk about this, and I hope you dont mind. I will go for now and get some air, okay.
kimberly aisha taylor-hashmi

aisha hashmi said:
Well I cant say you should be mad at yourself for not posting more, but you should wonder why I havent done more web searches. It think we had all given up hope, you know? I know it sounds so horrible to hear that, it sounds horrible to say, but I have had to give birth to all three of my children without my big sister there, you know, and that took the winds out my sails. Our dreams of when we got married what it would be like at our weddings, and she wasnt at mine. etc etc. I didnt even have a sister to call to tell hey, my boy just took his first steps, said his first word, or hey, he wont stop doing so and so. I had to get on with my life, for my sanity. My mother had a nervous break down, and was in a hospital for a year and a half because of all the stress and anguish and just plain emotional toll this took on her, and I could not bear to watch that. It had to be keep wallowing in this pain or get up and get on with your life. Yeah it was hard but we made it, and I think I am just now, so many years later, able to face this. I am so thankful and grateful that while we had to let others take the wheel that you kept driving for us, and we are so grateful, really we are. I cant say that enough. It is just so hard, even now, to talk about this, and I hope you dont mind. I will go for now and get some air, okay.
kimberly aisha taylor-hashmi
Kimberly, I so hope you didn't think I meant that the family hasn't done anything because that's not it at all!!! I was talking about law enforcement not doing anything, the people that took an oath to protect and serve citizens like your sister, neice and sister-n-law. My goodness, you guys, the family, were thrown into something that no one should ever have to experience. Just trying to put one foot in front of the other after something like this is hard, let alone having to deal with your own life on top of it. Combine that with all the frustrations and let downs brought about by the fact that law enforcement doesn't seem to care and I'd say your doing good just to be posting here with us today. Stay strong and know that people are thinking about your family and praying for you! Today is a new day and it's is never too late to find justice for the wrong that has been done to your family.

aisha hashmi welcome to ws we are a really great group of people. feel free to pm me anytime about the case i saw it on unsolved and was moved by the case and the lack of evidence on the other familys part i knew something was up with chad and the grandma and everyone else they must have had it planed out or something. id love for this case to be solved sometime soon let me know what avenues have already been used has le been contacted and pressured into looking back into the case has chad and his family been pressured to talk. the part that struck me odd was that they used the old two lane highway or something to get to the diner to meet chad? or was that to bring them home? and then how it would have taken them 3 hrs to get to where they were comming from and it was like next to impossible?

KT Can said:
Kimberly, I so hope you didn't think I meant that the family hasn't done anything because that's not it at all!!!

Oh, no, I did not mean that I was saying that after all this time has passed I am JUST NOW finding this site, and it was quite by accident! Did you read my other post? I was starting a yahoo 360 page, and I had been told about three or four years ago by my mom about a site that had an age-progressed photo of cynthia, and when I went to make my page, I wanted to put her picture on it, and when I did the web search, could not believe my eyes whe nI found this site!!! Thats why I said, you should not be mad ot YOURSELF for not posting more often, but should wonder why I had not at least done a web search before now... It is true, I guess I wasnt ready too, though, and now I am and I am ready to give this mother f-in family the fight of their life. I dont know HOW to take on a police department, how hard do you think it is? :furious: They dont know about us little red heads if they think they will get away from me..... ha ha ha they will be running away like this::eek: :eek: :eek: I am positive not all police are corrupt, but bristow back then when this occured was small, small, and shamrock when this occured, was, nd still is, small small. Your talking your old back woods boys that got elected in to office or grew up and took their daddies places on the force, if you know what I mean. The old secrets stay right where they are: long forgotten and covered up, till someone big and bad enough scares it out of them. It just wont be, as I have no power over them. I am going to talk to my mother tonight about the little details as she has told me once before, and I will let the group know tommorow. But something came to mind earlier. I remember reading that Chad left wendy cause of the MS. That is not true. My sister got hooked on drugs because of him, he fed them to her while she was pregnant with Johnathan, and got her smoking something, and two or three weeks after Johnathan was born, she went into a coma, and two days, read that, TWO DAYS after we took my sister to the hospital, chad was cought, in the hall, with a perfect STRANGER, a TEENAGER no less, having sex. We found out a few months later she was pregnant. My sister was in the coma for almost a year and a half, and he NEVER came to see her or visit her, not even ONCE. My Mother and Father got the divorce through power of attorney, and thats how they got divorced. During the two or three years of rehab, my sister met Leon, at the rehab center, and after two years of close careful observation, my parents saw he was a caring loving guy and allowed him to marry my sister. Yes, allowed is the word I used because at that point my sister felt that they knew decision wise they could see if he was the right choice or not. Anyway, just thought I would set the record straight that this sorry sack of crap :loser: did NOT leave my sister, she left HIM.

I just spoke to my mom. Here is what she said about the walmart cameras. She doesnt remember if they told her or not, she will sit and try to remember anything mentioned about it, and said to email her at her home hotmail address at ja_t_1@hotmail.com because unless she is at work she cant access the other email as it is on the college server, and ANY one with questions is asked to ask her and keep em coming to us all day long.... I told her that the update about the bones in shamrock and she was in shock I guess, she did not really say anything, and when i told her about FROGPJ3, she asked if it was JIM c, the private eye her and daddy hired. I let her know I emailed him off the list, but if he reads this here, please, check your email! She would love to talk to you! Anyone with any questions, feel free to hit us up, we cant wait as we feel so giddy and like this is it, this is finally it. I thank you for all your help.
Kimberly Aisha taylor hashmi

Thank you for your condolences. It has been a hard week, as we lost my Uncle Thomas C. Battey, of Lewisville, Texas, 80 yrs old, last Sunday. Tommorow is a get together dinner for all of us here in Texas, for just a small dinner, but my Uncle was found in his armchair, having peacfully passed in his sleep, and the obit will be out on Sat., so I have been helping edit that today, and I am emotionally drained going through all these feelings so soon after loosing Daddy, and dealing with the memories of Wendy and Cynthia. So, I am sorry if I am posting too much, but I am going on so much nervous energy and it feels good to be, after so many years, doing SOMETHING, instead of just SITTING and wondering what happened, you know? anyway, once again thanks for the warm welcome. I downloaded someones five year anniver. poster off the newsletter. Good looking son she has. We will find him too. Just you wait and see if we dont. aisha

smile22 said:
aisha hashmi welcome to ws we are a really great group of people.

I can see that already! I am so happy to be here!!!

feel free to pm me anytime about the case i saw it on unsolved and was moved by the case and the lack of evidence on the other familys part i knew something was up with chad and the grandma and everyone else they must have had it planed out or something. id love for this case to be solved sometime soon let me know what avenues have already been used
As far as I know, only the OFBI and UNSOLVED MYSTERIES, as well as posters offering money for her return, the doenetwork, and the guy out in shamrock who offered to let his well get dug up.

has le been contacted and pressured into looking back into the case
WHo is LE? I only the private eye JIM C, and Jackie Johnson, I will ask mom or you can email her at ja_t_1@hotmail.com I told her about this link, and she will be joining as soon as she gets on line today.

has chad and his family been pressured to talk.
I spoke with Johnathan a few months ago to see how he was doing asnd I never ever talk with him about this, as he was only 4 when it happened and I dont feel comfortable asking him anyway as beverly has him so brainwashed its pathetic.
the part that struck me odd was that they used the old two lane highway or something to get to the diner to meet chad?
I was living in New york with my husband at the time, and I have never, in my life that I am aware of, been on this highway that is spoken of, and since Wendy dissapeared thereI will NEVER go on it, so I would have to ask mom this, or ask her to post the answer to that here.

or was that to bring them home? and then how it would have taken them 3 hrs to get to where they were comming from and it was like next to impossible?
I only know that after he dropped them off he met his mom and ida (Mom if this is wrong quote me and fix,. please) or they went together, at a diner for dinner or something. My mom told me this and the details are so fuzzy, and I cant remember, and Mom had so many anxiety attacks and problems we hated disscussing any of this with her, so thiats why I brought her around so slowly and she took to it like a fish in water, I dont know why I was worried! She is so excited! Anyway, they either claimed to have had dinner or they did have dinner, and thats all I can remember about it. Sorry. We will get the answer from Mom in a few hours if Im not mistaken cause moms rarin to go on here, lol./.. As I am sure you all know, her name is Jackie Taylor. I feel my answer isnt to helpful, so I help I didnt make it even more confusing

Okay I spoke to mom earlier and she said that beverly and ida claim to have dropped them off ACROSS the street FROM the walmart, and ASSUME they went there after they left.... so I still dont know about security tapes, but I am sure that something as simple as that would have been covered already...

aisha hashmi said:
Okay I spoke to mom earlier and she said that beverly and ida claim to have dropped them off ACROSS the street FROM the walmart, and ASSUME they went there after they left.... so I still dont know about security tapes, but I am sure that something as simple as that would have been covered already...
Yes, you would hope the tapes were looked at and although we do not know what L.E. (Law Enforcement) found on the tapes it would seem that one could have eliminated their presence in the store or confirmed their presence based on those tapes.

As to the claim of letting them off across the street from Walmart:
I wonder what was across the street from Walmart at the time, a shopping mall or nothing or what? I would hope someone had a security cam pointed out that might show the road in the background and it might at least show if a vehicle of the type or size in question had stopped along the road and dropped anyone off and then moved on. And if such tapes ever existed were they taped over or saved forever? A simple call to any stores near where it is alleged they were dropped off, such as walmart, might get you the answers to whether the tapes ever were looked at or if they were saved or taped over since then.

It just seems odd to drop someone across the street from a walmart when you (the generic "you" & not you personally) could easily pull in and let someone off right at the store unless you knew no security cams were pointed out that direction and so you needed a story that placed you somewhere that could not really be verified by a security tape.

And yes, to me, this whole things sounds like a set up of some sort to perm. terminate her parental rights.

And one bit of advice: If you want to post a pic it seems to work better to put them on photobucket (a free picture hosting website) and then place the link to the picture in a post. Just a thought, I hope it helps.

docwho3 said:
I worked as part time Christmas help at WM in 1990 or 1991. This WM did not have security cameras at the time on the inside of the building or on the outside. They had the smoke colored domes on the ceilings with the blinking red light but it was just a dummy to deter shoppers from stealing. Hopefully this WM had the real thing.

aisha hashmi said:
What does BUMP mean? Sorry, i am finding I do not know what a lot of these "phrases" mean....
"Bump" means to bump it to the top of the list. When a thread receives a post, it goes to the front page and is more visible. Hopefully more posters will read it.

BTW (by the way), welcome to WS! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back