GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

KT Can said:
bump......
Hiya KT, I thought I had popped in to let you know I was printing this thread to catch up....but I don't see my post :waitasec: Maybe I pm'd ya! Heck, you know me, don't remember what I had for breakfast, wait, I don't eat breakfast! Thanks for inviting me to this thread....I hope I can contribute something?

Oh, yes, I remember PMing you now....did you find out if you can change the name of the thread to the missings' names/date?

Anyway..trying to catch up, hello everyone!

inquiringmindz said:
I worked as part time Christmas help at WM in 1990 or 1991. This WM did not have security cameras at the time on the inside of the building or on the outside. They had the smoke colored domes on the ceilings with the blinking red light but it was just a dummy to deter shoppers from stealing. Hopefully this WM had the real thing.
I certainly hope the cameras were real & were working at that time at that place and at any other store facing that road. And I very much hope they were actually looked at and hopefully copied if any tapes existed.

Brief mention in the Dallas Morning News
Jul 28, 1992
A $5,000 reward is being offered for help in finding two Oklahoma City women and a child missing since May 29. Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation officials said the reward offer will expire in four months. Last seen at a store in Chandler, in Creek County, were Lisa Ranae Kregear, 25; Wendy Laraine Camp, 23; and Ms. Camp's daughter Cynthia M. Britto, 6.
http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we...page=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM

EdinburghLass said:
Welcome to WS Kimberly.

I hope we can help you to find your family. I found on another website this 'update'. http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=154119&highlight=wendy+camp

'I have friend that lives in the Shamrock, OK area where Wendy Camp, her daughter and Lisa Kriegar went missing after making a trip to Shamrock from OKC to visit Wendy's son. Bones were found in a pond located on private property in the Drumright/Shamrock area. Bones are those thought to be Wendy Camp, her daughter and Lisa Kriegar. An investigation is under way to determine more information as to what happened. It has been rumored that Chad Noe killed them and placed them in pond and had help. '

Have you heard anything about this? I am so sorry for your losses.

Kimberly, good idea to register for that board. If you click on TruCrimeJunkie's name you can send a private message or an email to her, since you are now a member. We need to try to get the date the remains were found if possible. Right now it sounds like local rumor, but it is worth checking out. She said she would post a link but never did. (The reported finding of multiple bodies in a pond would get the community to questioning if the remains could be from the women, but they could actually be male bodies).
We also need to try to find a newspaper article that references the find. If Kimberly had that, then she could make contact with the LE again and ask about it. The finding of three female bodies should have triggered LE to contact the family and request dental records. Since they evidently didn't, then either they weren't female, or the info about the bodies has been buried. So info on the remains found is vital.

LOL thanks for the info I feel so stupid trying to figure out what all these things mean and dont mean to inconviencence anyone, :) Thank you for taking the time to help me as well as welcome me, and for spending time disscusing my sister and niece's case. It means the world to me and my family, and any and all who loved wendy, cynthia and lisa.

inquiringmindz said:
"Bump" means to bump it to the top of the list. When a thread receives a post, it goes to the front page and is more visible. Hopefully more posters will read it.

BTW (by the way), welcome to WS! :)

mysteriew said:
Kimberly, good idea to register for that board. If you click on TruCrimeJunkie's name you can send a private message or an email to her, since you are now a member.

Yes I did this I think, I cant remember, as I was emailing and posting in a flurry of activity....

We need to try to get the date the remains were found if possible. Right now it sounds like local rumor, but it is worth checking out. She said she would post a link but never did. (The reported finding of multiple bodies in a pond would get the community to questioning if the remains could be from the women, but they could actually be male bodies).

You would think it would get a TON of local news and media coverage, but I am not aware of any type of news media about bones or anything of this type of find so I am skeptical, but hopeful.... I wish this lady/man would post again.... Or get in touch with me personally.

We also need to try to find a newspaper article that references the find. If Kimberly had that, then she could make contact with the LE again and ask about it. The finding of three female bodies should have triggered LE to contact the family and request dental records.

I know that you all have been so kind and wonderful to me, and I have only one request to you. I hope that you accept me with open arms, warts and all. I know that you can see I sign my name Kimberly Aisha Taylor Hashmi, right? Sure, Taylor is my Maiden name, and I keep that in my name soley so that you can connect me to my mother and wendy and cynthia, though it is un-neccesary. I am in the proccess of changing my name legaly to Aisha and for the last 20 years I have went by aisha soley, and I prefer to be called this. If you call me kimberly that is okay, but can I sign just aisha hashmi and not confuse anyone? I am scared to make anyone think I am not wendys sister with a name like this, and I would hate for some one to not believe me... I really hope that you dont mind and I thank each and every one of you in advance. Since they evidently didn't, then either they weren't female, or the info about the bodies has been buried. So info on the remains found is vital.
We hope that any info that can be found on this is found as we have searched the net for days now with NO luck.....

I found an email address for the Drumright newspaper

email: news @ drumrightgusher.com

http://www.smalltownpapers.com/listDMG.htm

If it were me, and knowing the history I would try to be vague about exactly who I was looking for. Maybe something along the lines of lost a relative near there, found a mention of bodies found in the drumright/shamrock area and wanted to get more information about them. But don't mention who they are or how many bodies. Ask how you go about getting info from their archives.

Three nearby newspapers
Stilwell email : stilwell_democrat_journal @ hotmail.com <stilwell_democrat_journal @ hotmail.com>
http://www.members.tripod.com/stilwelldj/index.htm

Sand Springs
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?brd=2754

Sapulpa
http://www.sapulpadailyherald.com/

Bumping this up again, I was just watching this case on a tape of UM and thinking of Wendy

Kimberly, are there any updates? I haven't posted in this thread before, but I do have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and I always check to see if there is anything new.

inquiringmindz said:
I worked as part time Christmas help at WM in 1990 or 1991. This WM did not have security cameras at the time on the inside of the building or on the outside. They had the smoke colored domes on the ceilings with the blinking red light but it was just a dummy to deter shoppers from stealing. Hopefully this WM had the real thing.
I also worked at a Walmart (in NC) and all the cameras were fakes except the ones above the registers.

Hello to all. I was just wanting to let you all know a few things, kind of a quick update. Now that the 15th anniv. of the vanishing is approaching, I am trying so hard to get out in the media this awareness again about my case. Please, emails to an editor from me are not being answered, leading me to believe they think I am a crackpot, or they are just not interested in this story.... anyone wanna help me in emailing these creeps???
Thanks, wendy's sister and cynthia's aunt...

It would seem from all posts and available information, that it is simply the Mother-In-Law's word which places the three at the parked car.
Well, me being wendy's sister, and cynthia's neice, I amm telling you the only TRUE thing we know of is that wendy called her husband Leon from a payphone in shamrock to tell him she was on her way home, which the FBI and OSBI HAVE pulled the phone records from that payphone to confirm that, and it was true. That is the ONLY true info we know of. The superhighway would make it IMPOSSIBLE for my sister to have been dropped off at the walmart, as it was on the other side of the highway. It is complicated unless you have been there, to know what I mean....Maybe someone can get a satelite of the area to see what I mean?
Me, aisha-kimberly, wendys little sis..

:chicken: I didn't realize that there had been a post on this thread yesterday!

I find this case particularly interesting because it involved not one, but three people disappearing from the fact of the earth. I hope Kimberly and her family will find closure; I will keep them in my prayers.

muse217

Well, with the anniv coming around in May on the 29th of the 15th year of my beloved sister and neice and sisters sister-in-law's "vanishings", I have a request. I am trying to get a press release out to get this back in the media. If you know the email address of either A) The oklahoman, B) Dallas Morning News or C) any nearby cities to edmond, guthrie or surrounding cities that would be near bristow or shamrock, would YOU please email the editor, somthing short and sweet, such as being interested in whatever happend to.... I have been ignored and I think that the newspapers think it is a waste of time or that no one is isnterested or remembers... I called the oklahoman the other day and left voicemail but have not heard anything back, :(:)waitasec: If a LOT of people ask about this, surely they will run a story on my family? I thank you in advance for any and or even just one email from anyone, and I cant thank you enough for all you have done.
Love,
Kimberly-Aisha Hashmi

Isn't Kelly Jowlkowski (Jason Jowlkowski's mom of Project Jason) based in Oklahoma? Maybe Jason's Project can lend assistance to this family? www.projectjason.org

Can someone, that is a better writer than I, compose an email w/this story and post for us to copy and past to send out emails to media outlets?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back