Old Dog kicked out of Condo by HOA!

Good call waltzingmatilda! At least she is aware that she has support, and lord knows that can mean a lot. If this woman was flouting the bylaws and had gotten the dog after moving in knowing she would be in violation, it would be one thing. But they entered into an agreement under terms that allowed her pet in the home and that is why she selected the condo. People who own 13-year-old pound puppies are not going to make a huge investment knowing that they can't keep their pet. This is a bait and switch scenario at work. Grandfather this dog in - he's 13 freaking years old and he's in ill health. Once he has crossed the Rainbow Bridge there will be no more large dogs on site. But this is a case begging for compassion and common sense.

Good call waltzingmatilda! At least she is aware that she has support, and lord knows that can mean a lot. If this woman was flouting the bylaws and had gotten the dog after moving in knowing she would be in violation, it would be one thing. But they entered into an agreement under terms that allowed her pet in the home and that is why she selected the condo. People who own 13-year-old pound puppies are not going to make a huge investment knowing that they can't keep their pet. This is a bait and switch scenario at work. Grandfather this dog in - he's 13 freaking years old and he's in ill health. Once he has crossed the Rainbow Bridge there will be no more large dogs on site. But this is a case begging for compassion and common sense.
Amen!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hello sleuths! I'm going to be away on vaca for a few weeks. I pray that when I return that I'll learn good news and Haley has been allowed to return home.

Hang in there Paige! I'm praying for you and Hayley!

wm

Hello sleuths! I'm going to be away on vaca for a few weeks. I pray that when I return that I'll learn good news and Haley has been allowed to return home.

Hang in there Paige! I'm praying for you and Hayley!

wm
I'll be praying for both Hayley and Paige! Keep us updated if you hear from anyone and have a good time! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back