Omissions from Document Dumps or released information

(snipped)
Heather M. is a mystery to me. La talked about her in his first interview with LE. She knew Caylee was missing. She knew Jeff and Zachery. She knew or knew of Zanaida. There has been no further mention of her. She is not on the witness list.

I bet you that's expanded on in the missing LA FBI interview. Either LA or Heather was telling a big fib. My bet is on LA because IMO Heather doesn't exist, just like the people she was vouching for don't exist.

- List/description of items (clothing, duct tape, etc) found on Caylee's remains

- List/description/photos of items found inside the bag in which Caylee's body was found

- List/description/photos of items not in the bag but in the area in which Caylee's body was found

-Toxicology reports from remains
-Forensics and fingerprinting from duct tape

EXACTLY how is the defense attorneys and forensic team being paid

I am new to posting so please feel free to redirect or post this where it needs to be. Anyway I was trying to compile all of the documents, recordings, interviews, etc, of what info has been released. In saying that I suppose prosecutors will sit on whatever documents that are of particuliar importance in the trial. My question is, what interviews, documents, or any other information do we know they have and have not released(like Annie interview,etc.) I feel like there is a wealth of knowledge in what we don't know. If anyone can pinpoint specific details please post them so we can take a look. Thanks everyone!

:Welcome-12-june: ablins...great thread, now we will have a complete list of everything we have to look forward to and I am sooooo looking forward to the next few doc dumps...they contain the answers to so many of our unanswered questions.:woohoo:

Forensic botany and entymology(?) reports.

I think there was another kind of forensic specialty report that Dr. G. mentioned. I can't think of what it was. I may be hallucinating :)

ETA: Great idea for a thread, and welcome, ablins!

Katie Sue R.from Sawgrass apts. refused to participate in an interview and directed LE to another woman at Sawgrass who knew KC better.Janice? I don't recall seeing an interview with this woman.I'll have to go back and find her name.

ugh...quoting myself...the name was Vicky A.

.http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155477.pdf

Does anyone remember seeing an interview with her in the docs? She's from Sawgrass Apts and I wonder if she knows how KC made the Zeneida F-G connection to Sawgrass.

What about the forensics on the shovel that was borrowed from the neighbor. I believe I read there was a hair on the shovel tested and I didn't know if all the reports from that particulair object was released?!

Paternity testing
DNA from "alleged father" or his family
Caylee's dental/med records including immunizations, illness & injury w/Primary Med providers (did Caylee receive regular care - doubtful KC recieved appropriate pre-natal care due to lying about being pg)
Who held medical insurance on her?
(questions directly related to history of appropriate parenting)

E-pass, also SunPass I think it's called and any add'l info re traffic tolls and cams? (I've been so curious, trying to be patient...)

1: Amy H & KC's video of shopping at Target to purchase gas can & where is the gas can? Date would be July 28th that they went If I recall correctly.

2: LE took a seperate report with AH about the drive to pick up KC at TL's with CA. LE mentions this in her 1st interview that it was taken seperate from the one released.

3: KC's IKEA Shopping trip with her friend Issaen (I thinkis who she went with).

4: LA's Cell Phone records & pings.

5: Brian B's 1st statement MISSING to police about KC borrowing shovel they asked him to come in to give a full statement which we have.

6: LP, Tracey Female Body Guard, & LP's nephew's interview that LE took in CA. Tracey FBG not sure if her & her lawyer agreed to do one, when LE went to CA she got a lawyer.

7: AH's letter & any others that might have been sent & kept by LE or by JB.

8: Proof if KC either had a Wachovia bank act. or didn't have and lied to LA that she had one opened. She told LA about this during his jail visit that she claimed to have opened one & the video cuts out at the end. Just before it stops LA says to her I'll get back to that in a minute as he is asking her about what friends to trust.

9: JB's New Motion asking the judge to appoint a "special master" to protect defense secrets if the private eye agrees to talk.

10: Mark H., friend of Casey Anthony on witness list but no interview released yet.

11: If I recall correctly a Carmen (friend Of KC's) was added to witness list no interview released yet.

12: The 1,000+ inappropriate pictures or report that LE told GA KC had in her PC or in photobucket.

13: KC's 2 psych reports done from jail that were done in order for her to be bonded out.

I will add more but my notes are a mess! LOL

ablins, the report on that hair was that it did not match any Anthony.

with the Sunshine law, does LE HAVE to release everything? Or can they hold things back for trial?

What about the recording of the 911 call by the meter reader where he states that there is a "_______________" . Something was bleeped out?

1. Interviews with Mallory (LA girlfriend) I haven't seen one.

2. More interviews with TonE. LE implied certain things that let all of us to believe there were way more interview either happened or to come

3. Lie Detector tests from all who have taken them.

I'm sure I can think of more later but these are the first ones to pop into my head.

I would also like to see the text log from the time that CA found the car until the time that they barged into TonE's apartment looking for KC and Caylee.

1. Interviews with Mallory (LA girlfriend) I haven't seen one.

2. More interviews with TonE. LE implied certain things that let all of us to believe there were way more interview either happened or to come

3. Lie Detector tests from all who have taken them.

I'm sure I can think of more later but these are the first ones to pop into my head.

I would also like to see the text log from the time that CA found the car until the time that they barged into TonE's apartment looking for KC and Caylee.

Excellent JustMy2Cents.....:blowkiss: Thank You those were a few I couldn't find in my messy notes! LOL

Toxicology Reports...can't wait til those are released.

George and Cindy's cell phone records and text messages.
Home phone records for the Anthony resisdence.
Lee's cell phone records and text messages.
Annie's interviews.
Several jailhouse visits.
ZFG's interview and statement.
Financial records.
Forensics.
Items found in car at time of impound.
Last two or three search warrants and items taken.
Autopsy report.
Crime scene reports and photos.

with the Sunshine law, does LE HAVE to release everything? Or can they hold things back for trial?

They can hold back anything that they feel can damage their ongoing investigation or anything that could lead to undue pressure and harrassment of a witness (Annie?).

All research into ZFG.
Interviews with ZFG of Orlando.

If the prosecution thinks the defense will involve the nanny story in some way, the prosecution has to be ready to knock it down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back