Omissions from Document Dumps or released information

I'd like to see all photos of body find crime scene.
Sensitive portions could be masked, but nice to get an idea of relative positions of finds.

I would love to read the Grand Jury testimonies...not sure if those are ever released!?

They can hold back anything that they feel can damage their ongoing investigation or anything that could lead to undue pressure and harrassment of a witness (Annie?).

Either would damage an ongoing investigation--or could hinder their prosecution presumably, ie is State permitted to hold some 'aces' up their prosecutorial sleeve so as not to tip it's hand... or is defense entitled to discover everything State has anyway?

:partyguy: Health and Happy Sleuthing in 2009 :toast:​

These are items that were mentioned by LE in various interviews but we have not seen any documents relating to them.

George Anthony's work/time records.
Cindy Anthony's work/time records (Cindy's from March [relating to the Choroform search] were in last doc dump but no other times)
Tony L. school class attendance records.

These names came up within other inteviews and I wonder if these people were interviewed for addtional information:

Troy B girlfriend Melissa E. interview
Baily D. interview [Friend of Kio C and neighbor of Anthony's].
Interview of the 'unmamed person' who claimed hearing "big fight".
Names of persons at 'no clothes party and Will W. 4th of July party. Brandon, Iassan, Dusty, Ryan H [one who ended up arrested] Steve J that was mentioned in Ricardo M's interview and GA FBI interview.
JP C. owner and roomate of Amy H. & Ricardo M.

A few of the names that were in Casey's phone that peeked my interest as to information that they would have. Have no idea if LE did an interview with them or not.
Kyle K.
Andy F.

Drew H. [Connected to Fussion ? ]

Either would damage an ongoing investigation--or could hinder their prosecution presumably, ie is State permitted to hold some 'aces' up their prosecutorial sleeve so as not to tip it's hand... or is defense entitled to discover everything State has anyway?

:partyguy: Health and Happy Sleuthing in 2009 :toast:​

Defense is entitled to see anything the state plans to use in their case per discovery rules, and the state cannot withhold anything that might show the clients innocence. I was only referring to what they will make public if it is requested.

i've said it before, but for me, the most glaring omission is annie's interview. i just have a feeling that there may have been something admitted to her, or even worse, maybe something witnessed or seen after the fact. i really think that she's going to sink casey.

now those 1000+ pictures are going to be really freaking trippy. i almost think that there could be a plea before those even see the light of day. i'm sure that baez knows (if these pictures are what i THINK they are) that no jury will be able to look beyond those as far as character goes, and that there will be great bias.

can't wait to see...

Credit Card reciepts
Bank deposits and withdrawals

Supposed Zani stay at Tampa General hospital - faxes fro LE to and from the hospital

Supposed George stroke stay at a hospital in Orlando - faxes from LE to and from the hospital

with the Sunshine law, does LE HAVE to release everything? Or can they hold things back for trial?

IF the documents are vital to conviction, LE does not have release the documents - Sunshine law is for public documents - stuff like detailed forensic reports, autopsy reports and pictures, etc. are not considered public domain - tho I'm sure people are trying :)

I've seen very few Fusain related interviews...
The female bodyguard...
A family neighbors other than the ones w/the shovel....
Cell phone pings from prior to June 15, which might explain what she did with her time...betcha she wasn't driving to "Zanni's"

please correct me if I'm wrong guys:
1. pg. 2318 refers to the statement by JG with fbi. we see portions of it in investigative report, but I dont believe the entire transcript has been released. (This is when he says KC told him lee had tried to do inappropriate things with her.)

2.We also havent heard about chloroform being found anywhere else other than the trunk and a google search.(there must be a glass bottle, or utensil she used for mixing etc if she made it herself)

3.jailhouse visit tapes mentioned in investigative report where kc gets mad that her that her mom is dominating the conversation and that lee is asking too many questions.

4. No interview transcript for : J.P., Mark H, his mom, or his ex-wife (the one kc called psycho)

all of the various search warrants and lists of items collected from Anthony's home, TL's place, and any other locations

Lee's attorney implies that LE asked Lee to speak with his sister on several occasions at the jail.
I would like to hear the interviews where they ask him, and the interviews where he reported back to them.

I would like to see what was found in the A's backyard,what was found at the crime scene that "absolutely" linked the crime scene to the A's home,and I would also like to see more crime scene photos.
VERY LONG time lurker,first time poster,warning I am electronically challenged!!!

I would like to see what was found in the A's backyard,what was found at the crime scene that "absolutely" linked the crime scene to the A's home,and I would also like to see more crime scene photos.
VERY LONG time lurker,first time poster,warning I am electronically challenged!!!

Welcome to WS's FORDANIEL! :blowkiss: A good catch on what was found in the backyard during 1st search warrant & the others after Caylee was found.

Also missing is the conversation on yahoo messenger around april/may between KC and RM where she 'vents' about not being able to participate fully with her friends because she was a mother (per RM transcript p1284/5)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back