One Killer or More?

I was thinking that too. Wouldn't families notice when their grandchild was missing?

Thx deedee21- so we know when the other girls like Shannan where called /went missing. Where they also on the same days. That sounds like someone who lives in the city who weekends in the Hamptons to Montauk in the summer months. Quite interesting.
I know it was a long shot. But thought there could be a connection. Especially if there was a torso killer throwing body parts into the trophy garden. Maybe LISK moved for a his job?

My cousin murdered his own children,wife then suicide.It's why they don't want to add him as as suspect, he's dead now. They still won't investigate his brother either.
Sorry for your loss.

My cousin murdered his own children,wife then suicide.It's why they don't want to add him as as suspect, he's dead now. They still won't investigate his brother either.
Sorry to hear about this tragedy, a lot of us have been there. If they are all deceased now, except the brother, and Suffolk County and the Feds aren't interested because he passed on, perhaps you could find his obituary on Legacy.com and copy and past the link in the icon above (the world and the chain)and put the link on the forum to help us ascertain what took place.

What year did he pass? and was it in Suffolk County?

Thx deedee21- so we know when the other girls like Shannan where called /went missing. Where they also on the same days. That sounds like someone who lives in the city who weekends in the Hamptons to Montauk in the summer months. Quite interesting.
I know it was a long shot. But thought there could be a connection. Especially if there was a torso killer throwing body parts into the trophy garden. Maybe LISK moved for a his job?
I googled May 2010 Calender. May 1st was a Sat.

Hmmm well that means 2-4 so far are on weekends- well weekends to manhattanites. (I'm counting Thursday to Sunday- possibly early morning Monday - return to city for work week). Very interesting. Watching the series on YouTube now. Thx!

Ok I'm on the 4th episode - "River man" has arrests between 2001-2002 in NM. The West Mesa women in NM were thought to be killed 2001-2005? Coincidence?

Hi i am new to this and was intrigued by this case after watching the Killing Season. My personal take on this is that it is very unlikely that it is the work of one serial killer. As opposed to what some might believe, I have a strong hunch that we have 2 serial killers working together and not against one another. One thing that struck me most was that SG mentioned "they" in her call to the police. I think that is really significant. Some of these murders might have been committed by just one of 2 murderers and some might have been committed by both. Take into consideration the case of Peaches: she was quite a heavy woman. Is it really possible that 1 serial killer could take down a 200 pound woman without her fighting for her life. Either there are 2 in cahoots or we have one heck of a massive serial killer

Thats because they might not necessarily be competing with one another but working together. Just like the Hillside Stranglers. Some of these murders might have been committed by both, some by one individual - alternating. Rem what SG said- she referred to "they". Just a thought.

I surmise that the reason why the toddler was found ten miles from the mother is that a friend of the mother, another sex worker maybe, was babysitting the toddler. Maybe the mother texted something that indicated how long she would be, and therefore location, and the killer needed to mop up. I would suggest the babysitter is buried close to the the toddler and the mother was killed sometime earlier.

I also believe there are two killers working together. Killers do not take risks. To park a car beside the road and drag or carry a body to the beach while your car is unattended is a risk. A patrol car might stop and question why the car is abandoned. More likely one person drove the car while the other disposed of the bodies.

My thoughts exactly: its two serial killers working together. Seems almost impossible to have one for all these crimes. SG also mentioned "they" in her phone call. Too meticulous for just one person. It has to be 2 working together.

Thats because they might not necessarily be competing with one another but working together. Just like the Hillside Stranglers. Some of these murders might have been committed by both, some by one individual - alternating. Rem what SG said- she referred to "they". Just a thought.
Exactly and why brewer is not one of the suspects is beyond me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Its easy to eliminate suspects if they have alibis for the phone calls or the dates other girls went missing. Brewer probably has both.

Just wondering.. do any of you think that there are at least two perpetrators working together to kill the victims? Someone has mentioned that you cannot park on Ocean Parkway to dump bodies: is someone driving and the other dumping?? Is there potential for this?

Just wondering.. do any of you think that there are at least two perpetrators working together to kill the victims? Someone has mentioned that you cannot park on Ocean Parkway to dump bodies: is someone driving and the other dumping?? Is there potential for this?
I think there are 3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I dont think this case is as complicated as some might think. An arrest could have been made if it was properly investigated from the beginning. LE should follow the clues and their gut.

You folks do realize that if some cop didn't go out on his own, with his trusty K9 partner Blue and found the GB4 we probably wouldn't be hear trying to figure this case out.

Some folks in the media told me they tried to get the SCPD to interview the cops and they won't let them. It makes you wonder WHY?

Hurricane Sandy would have exposed the GB4 and the other remains. The coverup would have begun in 2012 instead.
LE wants this case to go away. We cant even accuse them of window dressing. They are that bad.
Its time for the families and the media to go back to OB.

You can pull over on OP without being seen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbitfoot
Back