GUILTY OR - Amyjane Brandhagen, 19, Pendleton, 14 Aug 2012

Here's a site I don't think we've all seen of AmyJane's. It's lovely. It tells how her birth mother and adoptive parents named her.

http://amanaj.tumblr.com/mystory

She mentions a time of "darkness", and God Bless her she was a teen and it was nothing too heavy IMO.

Pretty girl. Selfless child.

AmyJanes' work under a pen name. The last poem would give reason to pause, but the comments made me shudder a little bit. Of course it can just be the musings of a young lady living life and pondering, but in hindsight everything makes a person wonder.

http://allpoetry.com/Amana_Jabari

FWIW, Bless her soul she adored her mom that is clear. Despite what I would guess was teen angst and strife this young lady "got it" that her mom was only concerned for her. Poor lady. My heart goes out to her.

To the memory of Amyjane ~

302635_2351365424393_1687775_a1.jpg

"What you really need to know about Amy is that she was free spirited, loved everyone, could never stay mad, she had a close connection with God and the higher powers of her faith. She was one of the most innocent women that I knew and so clueless something we all worried heavily about her. She forgave people for the worst things and carried on like nothing would ever make me have less faith in people".

http://versaivex.wordpress.com/2012/08/24/celebrate-life-even-in-the-darkest-hours/

How many serial victims in the PNW are or were Methodists or had Methodist connections? I would love to have that information to see if there is a connection to this through religion- Just a thought.
I have another victim I am researching who survived a a murder attempt in California who has direct ties to the Methodist church in Walla Walla and who's father was a Methodist Minister. This particular victim has been a focus of mine in some research I am doing, since, I believe it is strongly possible this victim I am researching may have been targetted becasue of his Methodist beliefs, but it is just a long shot at this point. If other crimes out there are connected this way, its worth the time to stab at this angle to see if there are any things LE may want to see.
I am sure, if they (LE)are not sharing info, there is a good reason for this. I know many of us here in Sleuth Land want to find this Killer, so, please pardon the strange questions, but they are important in MHO, to catching this person responsible for robbing us of another daughter.
I wonder if there will be a sketch of the person seen pacing the street. Has one been released? I am not as smart as some of you sleuthers who know how to find that info, but I am getting better at using the net to sleuth and seek this info. I think by now, Le would, and should have posted one.
Thanks to all following this case,I hope many more researchers get involved. This is a tragic loss and too close for comfort, as I am a PNW resident and am always concerned for the safety of my family and friends. As a father, I am deeply concerned for the safety of all women, where it seems there is a non stop influx of serial crime in the USA nowdays. Amy, we will catch your killer. We will sure as hell give it our best. I know I will.
It sure would help a few of us who have vowed to solve this murder if a sketch was made, maybe someone can get through to the LE there and see if there is one of the man seen pacing the street can be made. I have seen no issues of a request for this POI to come forward in the media, as a possible witness at the least. Often you see this done in cases such as this.
I have decided to dedicate some real time into this one and vow to find Amyjanes killer. I swear I will not relent in this pursuit. A few of you may know the reasons behind my severe interest in this case. Kimster, just review some of that Old info that the site pulled that I had originally posted and that you had removed, and you will see why I am following so close to this case. I have already shared it with LE. By the way....what a wonderful post you added for Amyjane. Beautiful she was and is in our hearts.
Did Amyjane have any ties to Washington State? Did she travel across the border to visit any friends in Walla Walla or the Tri Cities?What about Milton Freewater, did she travel there? There are circles in these areas where gossip runs rampid and very easy to find information on the streets. With some ideas, maybe some of us could find more clues.
A young man several years ago went missing near Harrison Park where his vehicle was found. I do believe he was later found, but have not researched that one too much yet and his name escapes me at the moment. (Jason ,maybe)
Also, what other unsolved murder is in Pendelton within the last 2 years as the origianl articles suggest? I can not find one.

Does anyone know if notes,markings,body positioning,etc were found at the scene?
Was Amyjane killed at the spot she was found, or moved there from another area of the building or the Travel Lodge grounds? Had she taken a break? Did she vist the area behind the building during breaks? Many questions I can think of after reading about crime in that area.
I also noticed some youth were arrested or something to that manner near the rear of this building recently for an unrelated crime. Does anyone have photos of the area behind that building where apparently , youth hang out? I would like to know if there is any graffiti or gang like markings on or around the premises as well. Is this a hang out on a daily basis?
If anyone in that area has photos of the area behind the building or of any graffiti near there, I would really like to see it, that would be helpful maybe if photos were part of this thread, who knows, maybe someone might see something that stands out. I would like the shot at it. I may go take a long drive and research some for those interested in looking at these angles, but I am strapped for cash and thats a ways for me to travel.

Were there any strange out of place 'Signs' discovered after or at the time of the crime near or on the body? On the Walls? On the Doors?

There was a crime a few years back where a person I believe,was at a Travel Lodge somehwhere in Seattle who was shot after being approached in the parking lot of a Travel Lodge(I think it was Tacoma, but I have researched so many cases I do not recall. I will look for it today) . Something in my minds suggest I found one more Travel Lodge murder as well somehwere in the PNW, but can't find it now. Has anyone heard of other Travel Lodge crimes? I think I will hit this angle up hard for a bit. who knows, there may be some connections.

It really would be nice to see a SKETCH of the POI in front of the Travel Lodge seen pacing the street. I know the Police must think it is important to have that possible witness visit the station to go through the sketch book to try and identify the man seen pacing the street. Maybe the public may have more information to help coral this killer if we knew who this odd character who seemed nervouse was. At least he might be able to help as a witness.

God Bless you Amyjane. Your are safe with our heavenly Father. May he Bless your family and comfort them. May he help guide them through the times of this great loss . May your killer be found -Godspeed.

A woman was found strangled in her Travel Lodge room, Portland Oregon 1973. So far , this is all that I found, but am sure there were a few others. Ill keep looking.

I know the family, at least somewhat, grew up in the same church as amyjane and I know quite a bit more about the case than is being reported. If anyone has questions feel free to ask. I will respect the family in my posts and will not release any info that would be detrimental to the investigation.

Though PPD has not released a cause of death etc, we know that Amy was stabbed multiple times and did have a struggle with her attacker in the hotel room on the 2nd floor of the Travel Lodge motel in Pendleton Oregon. It was between 1-2:30 pm during the afternoon at the time of her murder. Amyjane was on shift as a housekeeper at the time of her attack (she had only been on the job a week or two). It's not believed that Amy knew her attacker intimately. The police do have a list of POI's that they 're "watching" But the list is over 10 people, so nobody has really been zeroed in on as of yet. Amy was as innocent and as authentically nice a person as you could meet, it may sound canned, but she had no enemies. This was almost assuredly a crime of opportunity/ serial stalker type of killing. One major thing that has been puzzling and interesting about the day of the murder was that Amyjane apparantly walked a half-dozen blocks during her work shift (without telling her supervisor or co-workers she was leaving) to a walk-in style health clinic. Which was certainly out of character for Amy to do anything like that. Again if anyone has interest etc. I'd be happy to chat a bit about the case. I pray that whoever did this to Amy, her family and this community will pay for it with their soul.

Mophebius, please know I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for Amyjane's family.

Thank you so much for your insight.

Sadly, I say Welcome to WS.

The health clinic? Could someone have asked her for help and to meet them there? Did she know something about that person? Certainly it wasn't for herself as she wouldn't schedule or walk in to a clinic during her shift for herself?

Thank you again.

Amyjane was a beautiful unfinished soul, filled with talent and curiosity, a love of life and a willingness to explore the world around her. She sounded as if she was always on the verge of discovering something new and wonderful as she shared her art and her feelings. I hope that the evil person who cut her life short will soon be caught and given the maximum penalty.

Mophebius, please know I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for Amyjane's family.

Thank you so much for your insight.

Sadly, I say Welcome to WS.

The health clinic? Could someone have asked her for help and to meet them there? Did she know something about that person? Certainly it wasn't for herself as she wouldn't schedule or walk in to a clinic during her shift for herself?

Thank you again.

As far as we know she wasnt requested at the clinic. The clinic wouldn't necessaily require an appointment depending on what you were going there seeking treatment for. We dont know exactly what she went to the clinic for (medical privacy reasons) nor do we know if it has any relevance to the case. Keep in mind that this was not a mental health clinic, it serves more as an "urgent care" type of walkin health clinic. It was quite odd and out of character that Amy went there without telling her boss or co-workers, as she was on shift at the time. It may have no relevance to the case, but has been found worth looking into. At least two of the POI's I'm told are predatory sex offenders who live near the hotel. They are obviously natural suspects because of their criminal history, but the fact that neither have been named as a suspect leads me to believe that they're not likely the perps.

The investigation has taken a little bit different turn than many had expected recently. The current rumors swirling now is that Amy DID likely know her killer, or at least was acquainted with them in some way. According to a reliable tip that has come into LE, this may be a jealousy driven murder. There was evidently a male friend of Amyjane's that had taken a deeper interest in her than just a platonic friendship. Tipsters have eluded that his girl friend became extremely annoyed and enraged at his interest in Amy! The male friends girlfriend may have been envolved, but it may not have been directly. I will not give names, but these people are all known to LE. Its also not likely to be a slam dunk case yet, as the girlfriend may have not acted alone. It's also being explored that the girlfriend could have possibly had perhaps somebody else perform the act for her. LE is investigating the validity of the lead and we will see what comes of it if anything. I am encouraged to see that every avenue in this case has been being pursued by LE, even if they arent reporting it to the msm. I'll keep you updated if I get any new info my way.

Wow! Norwegian special thanks for this information.

Poor Mrs. Lange. It's a miracle she is alive.

So he may actually be named Danny Wu? This may be an alias?

Here's his photo and a photo of his tattoo on his wrist. Dangerous, dangerous individual.

http://kndu.images.worldnow.com/images/23182735_BG1.JPG

"Danny Wu" described as "ghost" by police chief who says there's no DNA match or fingerprint match in military bases or jails.

Despite huge police presence and over 100 tips by citizens he's still out there and has the means to travel. His attacks were not sexually provoked or for robbery. He arms himself with screwdrivers, and pipes.

Holy c*ap*olla they need to find that dude.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Man-linked-to-violent-E-Oregon-attacks-still-at-large-221186271.html

If anyone gets a chance does it look like his wrist may have been cut and the tattoo is over it? If so maybe someone in a mental health facility knows him. Does he speak fluent English? A resident spoke to him a few times it said at another link.

Prayers for Amyjane's family and for Mrs. Lange and her family.

Weird, or not?

The most current attack victim attended the same church as Amyjane.

:confused:
fran

PS.. it's in the video here.

http://www.kptv.com/story/23181570/police-say-dna-links-to-pendleton-suspect-to-2012-murder

Wow! Fran I had not seen that. I wonder if their Church helped this guy out at some point or he attended that Church?

They Got Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two service workers at the Pendelton Convention Center spotted him and recognized him from his photo circulated. It took LE with high powered rifles a few hours to find him hiding in a ceiling of the convention center.

http://www.keprtv.com/news/local/Tracking-down-a-potential-killer-221412501.html

Now to see if his name is truly "Danny Wu" and what he's done.

Mrs. Lange is a fighter and recovering. Again thinking of her and Amyjane.

If what this guy wrote on his friend's Dignity Memorial as of June 7, 2012 Chang had a wife and a job and lived in California.

I don't want to link to the Memorial as it's a Marine who served our country well and was fiercely loved. Lukah Chang was obviously devastated about his buddy passing.

Why when you know pain like that would you murder a lovely young woman and attempt to murder a beautiful mom and wife?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back