GUILTY OR - Matal Sanchez, 4, Milwaukie, 29 June 2005

Why in the name of heaven did she do that? Why would she take a little boy and kill him? I can't even imagine why she did such a thing. I suppose that she will plead insanity. I wonder if she was supposed to be taking some kind of medication. That poor little boy. I can't even imagine the horror that little thing went through and he couldn't get away from her. If that was my mother I wouldn't even be able to look at her!!

From March 2007:

http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/2007/03/milwaukie_woman_sentenced_to_l.html

In a hearing that lasted only six minutes, a somber Clackamas Circuit Judge Robert Herndon sentenced Christine Coffman to life in prison for the murder of Matal Sanchez in June 2005.

Coffman confessed to the boy's murder three days after his death. She said she first tried to strangle him, then she struck him in the head with a rock. Coffman eventually led authorities to a densely forest plot of land near Estacada, where the boy's lifeless body confirmed her story...

After the hearing, Horner explained Coffman's motive, saying she and her husband Duffy Coffman were having marriage problems and were on the verge of divorcing. Christine Coffman killed Matal to hurt her husband since he was close with the boy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back