P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

WOW!

P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was
Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera.

Kathi Belich interviewed Jim Hoover and his attorney Wednesday afternoon. Eyewitness News broke the story and continues to work the angle of the mystery videotape recorded by private investigators working for the Anthonys.

The videotape reportedly showed the location of Caylee's remains weeks before they were discovered and it could be evidence that helps link Casey to her daughter's death.

The private investigator gave his videotape to detectives Wednesday. The evidence appears to be key incriminating evidence against Casey Anthony in the murder of her daughter.

~snip~

The tape was handed over at the office of WFTV's legal analyst, William Sheaffer. Sheaffer is not representing any of the parties involved, but was asked by Hoover to facilitate and speed up the turning over of evidence to investigators.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

Wow, Wow, Wee, Wow!! :eek:

We haven't heard DC's story yet so it's a little early to say anyone was busted. One thing we do know, no body was found and, apparently they were not even looking in the right area.

Huh?..Did you read the 2 reports just posted? They said they came right from Hoover & his attorney..Do you think he's making it up? Or what Allen said isn't true either? :confused:

We haven't heard DC's story yet so it's a little early to say anyone was busted. One thing we do know, no body was found and, apparently they were not even looking in the right area.

yea but if *someone* wasn't specific enough and just said "the woods near my house" then they don't have to be in the absolute correct area. general area is incriminating enough, especially when there were thousands of people looking everywhere BUT this wooded area for Caylee. funny that these PIs were the only ones still snooping around there.

How do you know that? Don't include me in the "we"...I think they knew it was there.

Wait a minute. I thought that one of those P.I.'s said a tip of where to look was through a friend of Casey's. Was it Kiomarie telling them about places they would hang out, or some present friend remaining anonymous?

This REALLY CHAPS MY HIDE! These are private investigators, they are SUPPOSED to be the same as LE, they are SUPPOSED to have the same values AND MORALS! I can go by my Dad's private investigation service - he has retired chiefs, LE and attorneys working for him - THIS IS so bad!

If this is true - it shows, that the A's dismissed the fact that Caylee was dead, tried to derail the investigation, and HAVE EXTREMELY LOW MORALS, same as dirt!

We all know, that Cindy would have known about this - George would have known about this, Lee would have known about this, and sure as heck Baez and Casey knew about it - THIS could be why MN left - the real reason

It makes me sick! If this is true these people have no heart!

I guess what we are all dying to know is HOW DC got this info. Did the perp admit to JB the location? (if so then JB should be charged with obstruction) Did DC overhear something at the A home? Did DC deduce the location just from info he had gleaned about the perp? (ie, knew it was her personal pet cemetary coupled something one of her friends reveiled)

I wonder when LE is going to interview DC to find out the answers?

I am so confused. why did they not tell LE? Can you know where a body is and not say anything?

(legally and morally, course I know physically...)

Just watched the video!

Is Hoover the crack in the whole charade some speculate??

We stayed tuned.

This is shocking to me, and they DO HAVE THE VIDEO!

this could 'potentially' be big :eek:

thank you bunches for copying this full article and posting it- was glad to get to read it- We've been into this case for 7 months and the twists and turns get worse and worse and we're still scratching our heads- Go Figure! This P.I. may be sitting along side Casey, we may get a few more suprises here shortly.

This is big. Or can be if Casey gives it up and admits yes, he did know Caylee's fate in mid November. Or, maybe even sooner.
I would guess these two guys want to clear this up so they aren't charged. Probably have a clean record and will throw themself on the mercy of the court.
And, all the while, the family was positive and kept repeating Caylee was alive and just missing.
The big question now, if this gets to the point, who gave Casey (the PI) the information about the death and the approximate location of the body.
I better stop myself and wait for more solid information. But, I repeat: This is big!
jmo

When the detectives left with Hoover's ten-minute video of the scene from November, they seemed encouraged.

"Can you tell me whether this helps you move forward in the case?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. John Allen.

"Very helpful," he said.

Hoover and his lawyer sat down with Eyewitness News minutes later and revealed some of the information Hoover shared with the detectives. They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

Wow, Wow, Wow, Wee, Wow!!!!! :eek:

The videotape reportedly showed the location of Caylee's remains weeks before they were discovered and it could be evidence that helps link Casey to her daughter's death.

I don't know, this sounds to me like they KNEW where he body was. LP only saw a few minutes of the video they took.

Do you have a link that LE says they didn't find a body? Any official word that says they didn't find her body? Anything other than a person who could potentially be accused of a criminal act himself or media?

So far what I have heard is they did find her body, they didn't find her body, they taped finding her body, they taped finding her body then erased it, they knew where her body was, they searched for her body and didn't find her. The way the story keeps changing, I would be more inclined to believe the video.

At first I believed they looked and didn't find her body. But the way the story keeps changing, the reluctance to go to LE after the story got out, well now I am beginning to believe that they did find her remains.

I don't know, this sounds to me like they KNEW where he body was. LP only saw a few minutes of the video they took.

Sounds that way to me too..How else can you take it? & this isn't coming from Kio because she gave a tip re: their hangout/pet cemetary which wasn't close at all to the remains site..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back