P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

This is big. Really big. And it's about dang time. Would love to be a fly on the wall at A Manor tonight.

No wonder allt he A's are asking for immunity!! They KNEW. And they didn't tell. Thats why they all need immunity. Its too late for immunity I would say. LE has no need to give them immunity for anything and I would say DC and KB are in plenty of trouble. And probably all the A's too. Hiding a body or not coming forth with info about the body is a crime.

We haven't heard DC's story yet so it's a little early to say anyone was busted. One thing we do know, no body was found and, apparently they were not even looking in the right area.

How do we know that. What I see that we know is they didn't call LE about the body, not that they didn't find it?

very confusing- he told LP he knew where the body was but yet LP said it wasnt even the right area in the video-

So is this one of the reasons the Anthony's want full immunity? Because they knew where the body was/might be and didn't tell police?

That's withholding evidence, right? :furious:

So I'm thinking they found the body, but just left it there in the mud? Surely to goodness they will have to say who told them to look there.

yea but if *someone* wasn't specific enough and just said "the woods near my house" then they don't have to be in the absolute correct area. general area is incriminating enough, especially when there were thousands of people looking everywhere BUT this wooded area for Caylee. funny that these PIs were the only ones still snooping around there.

Definitely incriminating!

Wow!!!!

Wait a minute. I thought that one of those P.I.'s said a tip of where to look was through a friend of Casey's. Was it Kiomarie telling them about places they would hang out, or someone remaining anonymous?

I would like to know some of the posters deffinition of an "area". They were within rocks throwing distance of where Caylee was found. Of all the places in the world she could have been they were there. This "no where close" is nutz.....they were right there. Give it up.

And i keep remembering back to Jose Baez asking the judge if Casey could be allowed to to show him locations while on house arrest. Something tells me JB knew all along that caylee was dead and they (kc & jb) would have done a drive by so she could point lil caylee out to him.

I guess what we are all dying to know is HOW DC got this info. Did the perp admit to JB the location? (if so then JB should be charged with obstruction) Did DC overhear something at the A home? Did DC deduce the location just from info he had gleaned about the perp? (ie, knew it was her personal pet cemetary coupled something one of her friends reveiled)

I wonder when LE is going to interview DC to find out the answers?

I think Baez was screaming "work product" and "privilege"...so draw your conclusions from that.

This is big. Or can be if Casey gives it up and admits yes, he did know Caylee's fate in mid November. Or, maybe even sooner.
I would guess these two guys want to clear this up so they aren't charged. Probably have a clean record and will throw themself on the mercy of the court.
And, all the while, the family was positive and kept repeating Caylee was alive and just missing.
The big question now, if this gets to the point, who gave Casey (the PI) the information about the death and the approximate location of the body.
I better stop myself and wait for more solid information. But, I repeat: This is big!
jmo

I guess JH was the weakest link! Can't wait to see who the other links were!!
It will all be revealed in time, cause everyone's gonna try to cover their butt and point their finger. I agree-THIS IS BIG!!:woohoo:

WOW!

P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was
Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera.

Kathi Belich interviewed Jim Hoover and his attorney Wednesday afternoon. Eyewitness News broke the story and continues to work the angle of the mystery videotape recorded by private investigators working for the Anthonys.

The videotape reportedly showed the location of Caylee's remains weeks before they were discovered and it could be evidence that helps link Casey to her daughter's death.

The private investigator gave his videotape to detectives Wednesday. The evidence appears to be key incriminating evidence against Casey Anthony in the murder of her daughter.

~snip~

The tape was handed over at the office of WFTV's legal analyst, William Sheaffer. Sheaffer is not representing any of the parties involved, but was asked by Hoover to facilitate and speed up the turning over of evidence to investigators.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

I'm doing my happy little 'bombshell' dance now.

Hoover would have to be a complete and total idiot to go public with this if they'd found a body. He'd be incriminating himself.

The fact is, no one has claimed they actually found the body. If it's true that they went there to film the finding of the body, why isn't that on the film?

Maybe it's just silly of me, but I really think it's a good idea to hear both sides of a story before jumping to conclusions.

Just because DC didn't find a body when he went to look doesn't mean he wasn't looking for one. Afterall, she wasn't very findable since she was pebble sized and scattered over a 1/4 acre or 1 acre, depending on who you believe. Per JH, DC knew Caylee was dead and knew where she was.

very confusing- he told LP he knew where the body was but yet LP said it wasnt even the right area in the video-

I would think it's likely that LP wasn't shown the whole video - what he saw was under 2 minutes long, wasn't it?

I'd guess there was far more to the tape than he was shown...

That was actually one of the first things I said when we heard about that snippet - that I was more interested in what else there was to this little portion. That there almost HAD to be more.

I guess I missed the part about the video tape showing them finding the body.
I think you are missing the point here. LE and the FBI now have sworn testimony and the tape from JH that DC did in fact say that he knew that Caylee was dead and where the body COULD be located. The fact it was found there a month later backs up that story.

Isn't it exactly what LP said happened?! I believe it is. Now...all the things that DC can come up with to discredit this is going to be very difficult since they have ten minutes of him combing the area and who knows what is really on that tape.

LE and the FBI now have probable cause to get a SW for the phone records of DC to find out who all those calls were being made to and from.

This IS huge!!

Stepping back & thinking about it more it's possible they got the tip from the MR's calls to LE back in August..That means I jumped the BUSTED gun re: JB & the A's but not DC!..He had an obligation to report ALL of this to LE & didn't..Hoover too but since he turned over the evidence he'll probably get immunity.

So is this one of the reasons the Anthony's want full immunity? Because they knew where the body was/might be and didn't tell police?

That's withholding evidence, right? :furious:

So I'm thinking they found the body, but just left it there in the mud? Surely to goodness they will have to say who told them to look there.

The Anthony's are seeking immunity from having their prior inconsistent statements used against them, not from withholding evidence.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back