PA PA - Jennifer Shadle, 48, State College, 15 May 2014

Any new news? She seems to be a type of missing person who gets overlooked-forgotten. I hope she will be found okay.

https://www.facebook.com/missingjennifercahillshadle

I don't have or do facebook but maybe someone who does can post something on her missing facebook page and put a link to WS to show people care. Someone named Laura Shadle posted early August.

I hope family doesn't give up.

That sure is an interesting comment.....

Wow.................

Yeah, and I take back what I commented before about how it looked like Jennifer had just gotten married last year. I did a lot of snooping and now found her ex/soon-to-be ex's FBs, and their kids'... I can't comment to that, but it's all easy to find now.

There are accusations flying around that fb that Jennifer is an alcoholic.

Police are looking for four men who they said saw Shadle two weeks before she disappeared.

The men are described as four middle-aged Hispanic males. Police said they met Shadle at Champs Sports Grill on North Atherton Street the night of May 2nd. That's a Friday, just two weeks before she disappeared. The men used an American Express card to pay for the drinks. The signature on it is illegible.

Police stress these men are not in trouble, they're not suspects, but they are hoping they may have some information about Shadle and where she is or where she was going.

Interesting.

As you know (but I know many others weren't/aren't following it) that's almost exactly what was in a press release in Claudine Gifford's disappearance.

Only it turned out that was a story fed to LE by the actual suspect.

4 men. At a bar and grill. The last (supposedly) who saw the now missing female. The 4 men not being in trouble. LE just wanting information.

At least we know these 4 were actually there - which still hasn't been confirmed or denied in CJG's case, though we know if they were there, the details provided by the suspect aren't true so it's not really relevant.

But is interesting...there are A LOT of parallels.

Both about the same age.
Both in the midst of divorces (though CJG and her husband may have been reconciling).
Both talking about moving back closer to home because of a child(ren) there.
Both kind of at a crossroads/in transition in their lives.
Both staying with various friends.
Both seeming to walk almost everywhere (though CJG did have a car it was up on blocks at a friend's home and not really used)

Obviously they're not related.

It certainly looks like it's likely that the person responsible for Jennifer's disappearance may be making himself known, and Claudine's suspect killer is in jail now on assault charges, but still interesting how many similarities there are.

I can't decide if her family (kids, etc.) honestly think she's off on some longterm bender somewhere, or if they're really just being private and keeping their business off of FB. Which in a way, I understand, but also, kind of not. I'd be worried sick.

The ex/soon-to-be ex-husband took the family to Hawaii for a while. Seems weird to go on vacation while your mother is missing. I'm being nicer about this family than usual because just from reading the daughter's FB stuff, I like her. She's funny and reminds me of me at that age and even now. I also had a lot of anger towards both of my parents (my father was a drug addict and my mom was abusive - dad's dead but my mom and I try to have a relationship now), and for all I know, she's holding a lot inside.

I hope this woman just took off for a while and comes back all refreshed.

Ex very active on jule flannerys fb page. Since April...

Wow. That's for both the comments being made on the group FB, and of reading the other family members FB pages.

The group has all kinds of bitterness going on, and I guess I can understand that. But the others have made nary a mention of Jennifer, and I have to ask what's up with that?

MOO (I'm sure they're out there) but I've never seen a family member FB of a missing person that has absolutely no info of that missing person, especially back around the time of loss. The way people share their lives on social media today, it's very perplexing to me that an event of this significance would not rate even a mention :(

Yeah, it's weird. I mean, I understand people "keeping their business off of social media" and wanting privacy, but if you want someone back, you do everything you can to get their name and picture out there. I don't know, maybe the family has some clue that Jennifer's away on her own volition and we're not privy to that.

Also cherry, you might want to delete that person's name since they're not a suspect or victim -- I don't think that's allowed, but initials might be okay.

Ugh, yes, I check on it every few days. Jennifer, where are you?

Seems that Jennifer's daughter says that the evidence suggests that she left on her own..Seems to be a lot of drama on that missing page to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back