PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kortne, where are you? (((((Kortne and her family/friends)))))

Please come home safe.

And the burning forever question, WHY NO SEARCHES???

The MSM information today did help peace (piece) together the events until 345 am...now we need the rest of the story....

Does Kortne's unit extend over the top of his? Or is her unit just over the top of l of the units.

No, her unit is only above the downstairs unit, which is why I don't understand his complaining about the stomping on the floor, unless the stomping included hitting the wall.

bringing this post forward from Annie1004
Snipped by me .

most of these opinions are based on my teen and early 20's - i was just lucky to make it out of that phase... i pray that ks does to....
Amen! Same here. I must have driven my parents crazy with worry; i would spend a week with friends in Sacramento (near my hometown) without calling anyone, then nonchalantly stroll through my parents' front door. I mean, I knew I was OK, so what was the big deal?? While it may have been the late sixties on into the seventies, times are much more difficult now than "in my day."

My heart breaks for Kortne's family.

Well, since we hit the white board with Lysol and steel wool.,...

Kortne

Todd Saksek

Murder

Continue...

Until today, we didn't know much about TS. Inconsistencies in his story, for one. Lawyering up? Not even CP and MR have done that... They just continue to party undeterred.

And why didn't he answer that door the second time but was mad enough to call police and her landlord as stated in the latest article?

Hmmmmm....

Until today, we didn't know much about TS. Inconsistencies in his story, for one. Lawyering up? Not even CP and MR have done that... They just continue to party undeterred.

Regarding the visit from the probation officer, I live in PA and not specifically sure how Lebanon County works, but our probation office had an on-call person that would investigate any complaints during the weekend. My guess would be that the neighbor called probation and a PO came out to investigate, found the violation, and arrested. Almost certainly, a probationer isn't allowed to be around drugs/alcohol. In my experience also, most PO's will give an offender several chances rather than violate them right away. Perhaps probation had been out before and told him that if they come back, they will send him to jail hence KS's strong reaction and her fear that he would be doing a lengthy jail time.

I believe that the neighbor, TS, called rather than probation happening by. My neighbor was on probation and I knew it (small town also, not a lot of secrets here). There were also some other issues surrounding his situation, but I would call whenever I thought it was warranted. I thought he was a and I would definitely try to get him violated and sent to jail. If TS felt the same way, I have no doubt he called if he suspected or knew that there was drinking/drugs involved.

That doesn't make sense, but I don't think the neighbor planned to murder her, but if there was another physical confrontation ( I think Kortne was worked up enough) and something unfortunate happened...that is possible. CP and MR aren't cleared either, but I'm still not sure about the neighbor.

I'm not understanding the logic behind anyone thinking that the neighbor would call the police and then commit a murder, knowing the police were on the way. No sense.

You would think CP might have had an inkling that the police could be called again given the loud stomping and all of the angry neighbors...

And why wasn't TS out there to greet police? At that point, he has to be pretty angry, he has made phone calls, and this is the second police visit plus it is very late now. I'd think he would have been out there pushing for her arrest... Perhaps he didn't hear the knock or there was no knock by police.. Just thinking here...

I know the police said they knocked the second time but I guess I'm just stuck on why TS didn't answer the door or already be waiting for them after calling. Sorry..just spinning wheels here.

Frankly, I have always been a little surprised that something happened that night given the amount of police activity, angry neighbors, dogs, etc. But she is still missing and no, I don't buy for a second she left on her own.

Where are you Kortne?

I know when LE came to my house once, to ask me if I had heard anything nearby, they knocked long and hard; I would have had to be unconscious not to have heard them. No one in the house heard any knocking at all, when supposedly they knocked on at least two of the doors? And everyone had been awake not long before?

I think the knocking/no knocking, answering/not answering mess is another thing caused by lack of correct information. There is probably more to this part of the story that hasn't come out yet. Maybe next month. :rolleyes:

Yes, they came to my house once to ask if I had seen a particular car and they were definitely NOT quiet! So, perhaps, they really did just do a drive by like others have wondered... This explains why TS would not answer the door which has bothered me for awhile.

I know when LE came to my house once, to ask me if I had heard anything nearby, they knocked long and hard; I would have had to be unconscious not to have heard them. No one in the house heard any knocking at all, when supposedly they knocked on at least two of the doors? And everyone had been awake not long before?

Or maybe LE came and just parked outside for 5 minutes or so and then left...no way to know. All may have been quiet at that time, so the officer may have decided not to get them all riled up again. Either way, knock or no knock, how can they just leave without rousing anyone, knowing that less than an hour before all kinds of activity was happening, and that less than 20 minutes earlier, someone phoned 911 again? LE should have called back to base, IMO, said this place is quiet, no one answering at all now, send someone over, or ask what should be done, etc...the house could have been full of dead bodies for all they knew...

How often in these situations are psychics used and end up being correct in some of their premonitions?

The whole thing of seeing her in a cage by the Swatara creek is just so creepy. Though, we've been on a train ride that goes past another part of the Swatara creek, which goes past some pretty seedy campgrounds.

I don't know if any other locals noticed--but yesterday's PennLive article really got people fired up in the comment section...Haven't seen an article on here get more than 15 comments, yesterday's is up over 50.

How often in these situations are psychics used and end up being correct in some of their premonitions?

The whole thing of seeing her in a cage by the Swatara creek is just so creepy. Though, we've been on a train ride that goes past another part of the Swatara creek, which goes past some pretty seedy campgrounds.

I don't know if any other locals noticed--but yesterday's PennLive article really got people fired up in the comment section...Haven't seen an article on here get more than 15 comments, yesterday's is up over 50.

I would say close to never (about psychics being helpful in these cases) except to say that since they so often say "near water" or "near train tracks" or "in a field", they are bound to guess right sometimes. But then I am kind of a cynic.

From the beginning, I doubted CP's story that the "banging and stomping" was Kortne "banging and stomping around the house" to piss off the neighbors. I believe the "banging and stomping" was instead some sort of struggle between CP and Kortne.

But this morning, I realized something. Originally, we were lied to and told that the first complaint was due to a barking dog. We now know that this was a lie told in order to prevent the public from finding out that Kortne was acting aggressively towards her neighbors. (The real reason the police were first called).

In other words, there was no original "noise" complaint. (It was actually a complaint about Kortne confronting them, becoming aggressive) SO that means that there was NO motive for Kortne to make noise in her apartment to anger them. . . they weren't upset about noise in the apartment in the first place!

From the beginning, I doubted CP's story that the "banging and stomping" was Kortne "banging and stomping around the house" to piss off the neighbors. I believe the "banging and stomping" was instead some sort of struggle between CP and Kortne.

But this morning, I realized something. Originally, we were lied to and told that the first complaint was due to a barking dog. We now know that this was a lie told in order to prevent the public from finding out that Kortne was acting aggressively towards her neighbors. (The real reason the police were first called).

In other words, there was no original "noise" complaint. (It was actually a complaint about Kortne confronting them, becoming aggressive) SO that means that there was NO motive for Kortne to make noise in her apartment to anger them. . . they weren't upset about noise in the apartment in the first place!

Well, Kortne was probably mad after LE left and she may well have stomped around to keep bothering the neighbors. I don't think that part has to be untrue. Also, not sure if her parents knew the full details of Kortne's behavior when they first spoke publicly.

While the sleepover guy seems to make the most sense as a suspect, I just do not see a motive. Sure, there is always a possible sexual motive, but on that night? With all of that going on? The BF was going to be gone for more than one night...he could have come back the next night to "comfort" her, if that is what he wanted.

Dont forget though she was upset with the neighbors because she believed they were responsible for having the probation officer come by....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda