PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some in the public demand full disclosure from those involved in the events of the morning leading up to Kortne's disappearance.

Even the neighbors who lived below Kortne came forward and spoke a day or two ago.

Not sure why this would apply to some and not others.

Precisely.

According to available public records, CP is neither a simple good guy with a run of bad luck nor a hapless youth.

This man is 28 years old. His publicly available address (MSM, traffic accident report, pending charge) is a motel/storage facility near the track. There are several, I won't list specific details here.

He has a VERY serious pending charge, the latest of several (PA Docket Search, public record)

Court records confirm that this man has repeatedly engaged in dangerous, life threatening behavior, on at least one occasion leading to the VERY serious pending charge, likely regarding vehicular manslaughter. (PA Docket Search)

^All of this is publicly available information on the single person in Kortne's apartment at 7:00 AM four weeks ago today who has been 'interrogated' by LE and identified by name in all local media outlets.

There's is similar publicly available information on TS, who provided incorrect information to either LE & the media, or just the media regarding the night in question, has been publicly identified by multiple media outlets, engaged in a physical altercation with Kortne Stouffer at least once immediately preceding her disappearance and has recently gone silent on recommendation of counsel AFTER initial public obfuscation about the night in question.

Both of these men are my personal persons of interest.

Both had means and opportunity. That's not conjecture.

Motive?
For one of them, it could have been a predatory sexual motive, but that CONJECTURE is based on information I cannot cite herein. So it's merely OPINION &/or CONJECTURE

For the second, it could have been a subsequent encounter with KS, righteous indignation..etc etc
A subsequent encounter - initiated by TS or KS, doesn't matter - could have occurred at any time after 3:45 AM, except for the 5 minute time window (4:31- 4:36 AM) that LE reports being on scene.

As has been outlined previously, the back yard area of 808/810 West Main street in darker than dark at night.

'Black as the pit from pole to pole'

No glaringly obvious evidence of a crime? Blunt force head trauma wouldn't necessarily leave much if any evidence.

I had a significant skull fracture at the age of six (explains a lot, doesn't it?), was unconscious for I don't know how long, hospitalized for almost two weeks and my head did not bleed.

Skull cracks, makes virtually no sound and can leave very little evidence, especially in the victim's dwelling.

***Except for public records, published media reports and my own personal experience all of the above is my opinion only***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you for the conjecture :)

strangling wouldnt leave much either ...

i dont know what the heck was going on with ks to have been acting out the way she was that night, i know the stated reason of her thinking that ts called probation on her boyfriend but this whole thing reeks of "long standing" feud with each other for reasons that are not clear. it seems to me that these people may have all been friendly at one time in the past prolly from being neighbors and all enjoying a party but somewhere along the line something happened before this episode...

the reported accounts of her having fights with virtually everyone she crossed paths with that night makes me really wonder what was happening with ks. was she just drunk, using drugs, having emotional/mental issues or a combination of some or all of these things... meltdown is what keeps coming to mind.

they just need to really squeeze these last couple of people to see her that night...

I wonder what the landlord told TS when he called to complain? Did he come to the house at any point? I'd like to see someone in MSM interview him to get his take on the events around that last 911 call.

I was under the same impression. However, I questioned myself because if they did get a hit, one would think that they would bring a second dog to verify. Then again, who says they haven't? It's not like they would tell us if they did. In the end, I believe you are right here.

I am also about to jump on ship with those that think LE may never have knocked. I am led to believe this due to the interesting wording in newer reports which state that "LE never made contact" with any of the parties. . .as opposed to "No one answered when LE knocked."

BBM

Different officer also - perhaps after he read other report - drove by a couple times - no dogs barking - no one milling around outside - no noise - possibly no lights on (porch lights turned out?) - why go pound on doors and "wake" everyone up.

How many other calls have they received from either Kortne and neighbor(s)? Is this a weekly/monthly occurance? Has it been SOP that if "everything is quiet" to drive by a couple of times?

Knowing what we know now, yeah it was a very bad call but who would have thought that Kortne was missing or in some sort of trouble a 1/2 hour later?

She was wound for sound and looking for a fight from early afternoon on...oh, Kortne why didn't you just go out and visit family???

i dont know what the heck was going on with ks to have been acting out the way she was that night, i know the stated reason of her thinking that ts called probation on her boyfriend but this whole thing reeks of "long standing" feud with each other for reasons that are not clear. it seems to me that these people may have all been friendly at one time in the past prolly from being neighbors and all enjoying a party but somewhere along the line something happened before this

My thought is that they never got along. In smallish towns, people often know "of" each other and maybe the neighbors had something against KS or her friends from the get go. They may have already lived in the neighborhood for awhile and didn't particularly care for the younger crowd moving in along with the partying, drinking, (maybe) drugging.

BBM

Different officer also - perhaps after he read other report - drove by a couple times - no dogs barking - no one milling around outside - no noise - possibly no lights on (porch lights turned out?) - why go pound on doors and "wake" everyone up.

How many other calls have they received from either Kortne and neighbor(s)? Is this a weekly/monthly occurance? Has it been SOP that if "everything is quiet" to drive by a couple of times?

Knowing what we know now, yeah it was a very bad call but who would have thought that Kortne was missing or in some sort of trouble a 1/2 hour later?

She was wound for sound and looking for a fight from early afternoon on...oh, Kortne why didn't you just go out and visit family???

She did call her brother =\

Early Sunday morning, when she and a male friend returned to her apartment, they saw several neighbors in the first-floor apartment. Kortne vented her anger at them, her father said.

In an interview this week, JR and RS, who live in the apartment below Kortne’s, said they saw Kortne kick and swing at TS, who lives in the other half of the duplex.

They said Kortne’s friend stepped between them. The neighbors said Kortne’s friend also made hostile remarks toward them. At that point, R and S said they closed their door and called police.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/in...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Was TS inside JR and RS's apartment socializing in the wee morning hours with his neighbors, or was TS staying up and waiting for Kortne to return?

If TS is simply socializing with the neighbors who lived below Korte (sometime presumably between 2:00 AM and the neighbor's call in to LE around 3:00 AM), I wonder if they tried to get TS back inside their apartment?

My thought is that they never got along. In smallish towns, people often know "of" each other and maybe the neighbors had something against KS or her friends from the get go. They may have already lived in the neighborhood for awhile and didn't particularly care for the younger crowd moving in along with the partying, drinking, (maybe) drugging.

Remember Scott Stouffer's description of Kortne's relationship with the neighbors from the last JVM interview? He said there was "no love lost" between them. That can mean a lot of things but I'm seeing a long, bitter feud between a young girl who liked to stay up late and party and neighbors who wanted peace and quiet. I think it's very likely that Palmyra PD had a long history of calls to this property and was very familiar with all the parties. I wonder if the neighbors made previous complaints to the landlord as well? I have serious doubts about TS's assertion early on that he didn't know Kortne very well. If the other part of his statement is a lie about not hearing anything that night, then the other part of his statement is probably false too.

BTW, I read in a partial news story that CP was in an auto accident in March that caused serious injury, not death. The other motorist is suing him. The court report shows this falls under manslaughter and serious bodily injury, the same code number.

She did call her brother =\

:sigh: oh, she did; didn't she.......I'm sure he is besides himself. My heart breaks.

So we have CP with a documented MSM article as one of the last person to see Kortne (along with the local LE)

And now we have a questionable TS also as a possibility to being one of the last people to see Kortne

Could she have lit a cigarette and walked outside to "cool down/walk around the yard" and been abducted? This could have happened after the last call to LE and the landlord....perhaps someone in the building was waiting. This could have been her routine...

That doesn't make sense, but I don't think the neighbor planned to murder her, but if there was another physical confrontation ( I think Kortne was worked up enough) and something unfortunate happened...that is possible. CP and MR aren't cleared either, but I'm still not sure about the neighbor.

or maybe he is just being a smart and sensible adult to get legal representation, knowing how many innocent people are arrested and slandered simply because they decided to "cooperate". or do you think only guilty people can make use of legal representation? don't slander this fellow because he hired an attorney. please have more to go on than "hunches" beliefs feelings and psychic power. But it doesn't make a lot of sense for someone to call the police over to your apt area with a complaint, then commit a capital crime against the complainant a short time later.

TS appears to have been persistent. According to the latest report, Father says that TS called the police (the night before) which led to her BF's arrest:

Snipped

Scott Stouffer said his daughter was angry at her next door neighbor for calling police on her boyfriend who was drinking and violated his probation.

After officers arrested her boyfriend...

The next morning, TS called the police again (as well as left a VM with K's landlord) re the stomping complaint:

Snipped

Soon after, Kortne went back inside her apartment and stomped on the floor out of anger, causing the neighbor to call police again and left an angry message with their landlord.

One would think that TS, if he was not already outside waiting for police after placing the call, would have called the police again.

TS placed the last call in to LE. Why didn't he respond to the police? And if LE did not knock, check, etc., why did TS simply not call the police again?

Kortne was angry. It appears that TS was angry as well.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/sto...etails-more-about/DCJJ3PDO7EuAucOnLrPWJA.cspx

maybe the poor neighbor was sick of the noise. maybe this has been a pattern <modsnip>

I wonder what the landlord told TS when he called to complain? Did he come to the house at any point? I'd like to see someone in MSM interview him to get his take on the events around that last 911 call.

does this mean that ts called the landlord at 4 am?? i know i would have to be really pissed to call my landlord at 4am for ANY reason! so, he calls landlord at 4am and then is not there to respond to cops who were responding to HIS call???

That doesn't make sense, but I don't think the neighbor planned to murder her, but if there was another physical confrontation ( I think Kortne was worked up enough) and something unfortunate happened...that is possible. CP and MR aren't cleared either, but I'm still not sure about the neighbor.

but we do know the last thing heard was banging or stomping on the floor. how is the good neighbor going to get into her locked apartment to perpetrate this mayhem you hint of?

but we do know the last thing heard was banging or stomping on the floor. how is the good neighbor going to get into her locked apartment to perpetrate this mayhem you hint of?

i could agree if we knew if her door was locked...

she could have went back out for some reason maybe to continue their argument...

does this mean that ts called the landlord at 4 am?? i know i would have to be really pissed to call my landlord at 4am for ANY reason! so, he calls landlord at 4am and then is not there to respond to cops who were responding to HIS call???

According to the most recent report from WHP21, TS called the police and the landlord to complain about the stomping from Kortne's apartment.

maybe neighbor got an attorney because he knew sh** was going on. Possibility he already talked to a lawyer prior to this evening, like he wanted to know what he was legally allowed to do if things went south. Just a thought

maybe the poor neighbor was sick of the noise. maybe this has been a pattern<modsnip>.

Agree that TS was fed up with activities that occurred in Kortne's apartment which negatively impacted him, etc. Agree also that these activities appear to have been a pattern.

I don't doubt that.

But it's the reason why I am questioning why TS did not answer his door when LE responded to his last phone call.

And IF, LE did not knock nor respond, it is difficult to imagine such an individual as TS would not simply make another phone call to ensure LE would speak to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member