PA - Lindsay Cassidy, 23, & Kolby O'Brien, 3, found strangled, Chester, 28 March 2008

Nevermind!! I see what you mean now! Wow! Great job, Indigator! Looks like John had been quite busy as an unsavory character.

Aggravated assault. Unlawful restraint. False imprisonment. Robbery. Doesn't sound like a stoner on a night out to me.

Unless he was at the 7-11 stealing Doritos and Twinkies.

Yes and you might want to look up John's girlfriends name as well. I still can't figure out the exact way it went down.

(((Indigator))), thank you so much for finding this info. Very interesting. Unsavory and scary!

Yes and you might want to look up John's girlfriends name as well. I still can't figure out the exact way it went down.

Drugs, bench warrants, DUI's, etc. etc.

I pulled Lindsay as well and no records came up. So here she is a law abiding citizen with a child and she moved in with a couple of losers.....why?

ETA: Please don't tell me she found these loser roomates on Craigslist

Didn't the article say she had known the girl for ten years? I would have to say that she didn't find them on CL.

Aggravated assault. Unlawful restraint. False imprisonment. Robbery. Doesn't sound like a stoner on a night out to me.

Also not one to off himself in a fit of remorse. What about the intro of this lady and her kid into this house, which was uncharacteristically clean for unlawful types, changed the environment so dramatically?? Why were the mom, and also the brother, afraid to go inside?

c6

Didn't the article say she had known the girl for ten years? I would have to say that she didn't find them on CL.

I just went back and rechecked. You are correct, I did find an article that insinuated that they knew each other for awhile. So I am still wondering why did Lindsay move in with them? Of course Lindsay could have a record that's in another County. Or she was better at staying out of trouble than the other two were. Or she knew what the other two were about and didn't think it would affect her.

Alright, I see I will have to develop insomnia to keep up here. Great sleuthing. However, two things: for an ME, suffocation is fairly obvious and easy to determine for the Mom and toddler, would only need tox to confirm that, not to rule it out , imo. If the toddler was suffocated in sleep, that might be harder. But what would have to go on there to kill a toddler first in their sleep?

I wonder when the TOD was. And it appears that Cassidy moved into the apartment and the other two moved in with her.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20080401_Chester_deaths_are_still_a_mystery.html

(snips)
Just two days passed between the time when friends and loved ones last heard from four people who suspiciously died in a Chester apartment and when their bodies were found Saturday night.
Cassidy's was the sole name on the lease but Fynes and Bryant, who were dating, had been living in the two-bedroom apartment for the past few weeks with Cassidy and her son, Massi said.

I wonder when the TOD was. And it appears that Cassidy moved into the apartment and the other two moved in with her.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20080401_Chester_deaths_are_still_a_mystery.html

(snips)
Just two days passed between the time when friends and loved ones last heard from four people who suspiciously died in a Chester apartment and when their bodies were found Saturday night.
Cassidy's was the sole name on the lease but Fynes and Bryant, who were dating, had been living in the two-bedroom apartment for the past few weeks with Cassidy and her son, Massi said.
Sus Q-
Are there outstanding warrants for both the couple?
Would be the reason they moved in with her. I'm considering the possibility that these two were running from some even worse types and Cassidy was unfortunately caught in the "crossfire".

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Public...=4&dkt=70921735&arch=0&ST=4/1/2008 1:17:37 AM

This is my first time reading one of these, however, if I'm correct, he got a chunk of time for these charges in '98. How is it he was nabbed for drugs in '99, not in jail and got a year of probation? Not a DA but with a felony conviction a year earlier? Is there more on this file I am missing?
Ok, did some more "light reading" Looks like he was arrested in 98 on the bad stuff, out on bail until 4/2005 and out by 8/2005 with a co-def.
There's more to this guy's file, could he have testified against his co-def and got out?

Sus Q-
Are there outstanding warrants for both the couple?
Would be the reason they moved in with her. I'm considering the possibility that these two were running from some even worse types and Cassidy was unfortunately caught in the "crossfire".

No outstanding warrants that I can see. I have a hard time deciphering these kinds of files.

Me too-
There is no middle initial for John Bryant on either one of these, is it possible it is not the same one? Age appears right though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back